Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer (594 Views)

Lady Saves N1.8m, Gifts It To Her Boyfriend For Him To Buy A Car(photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer by slimjaney: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2017
@Kingsleyiwu

A lady, Tawny Dzierzek, when she was 27, in April 2015, shared a disturbing graphic photo of skin cancer and it sure went viral.

“If anyone needs a little motivation to not lay in the tanning bed and sun here ya go,” she wrote.

Tawny at 21 had her first skin cancer diagnosis. After six years was treated for basal cell carcinoma a total of five times and squamous cell carcinoma once.

“This is what skin cancer treatment can look like. Wear sunscreen and get a spray tan. Learn from other people's mistakes. Don't let tanning prevent you from seeing your children grow up. That's my biggest fear now that I have a two-year-old little boy of my own.”

“Skin cancer is not always moles, only one of mine have been a mole. Get any suspicious, new and growing spot checked out. Anything that doesn't heal, possibly bleeds on and off and crusts. The sooner you find it the less likely it will leave a disfiguring scar or grow deep enough to metastasise.”

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/lady-saves-millions-of-life-after.html

Re: Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer by princeade86(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2017
hmmmm.
Re: Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer by marshalldgreat(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2017
Na wa
Re: Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer by negz1(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2017
All these cancer cases haaa... Baba God protect your son o
Re: Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer by Samusu(m): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2017
negz1:
All these cancer cases haaa... Baba God protect your son o
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer by Caseless: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2017
This life sef.
Re: Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2017
My signature

1 Like

Re: Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer by itspzpics(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Hmm r u sure

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Bags "Enyi Ka Nwanne Amuzi" Tittle In Imo State (photos) / Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response / Owotomo Timilehin Says He Looks Like Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.