Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 (2231 Views)

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by okenol(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Linda Ikeji hopes to disrupt the Nigerian TV space in 2018 with a reality TV show – Oyinbo Wives of Lagos – unlike anything we have seen in Naija. I think this one is perfect for the lovers of the Kardashian series and Telemundo.

The show is about six Nigerian women married to white men who live in Lagos. Awon maga! The show promises to come with “drama, fights, friendship, laughter.” “And more drama like you’ve never seen before.”

There are no official updates on the cast, trailer or release date but here is what we know. Starting with the obvious, Linda is executively producing and the show is shot in Lagos. Samari Daniel is directing and Eloho Okumo is producing.

Oyinbo Wives of Lagos will air on the Linda Ikeji TV channel on DSTV and YouTube. It is coming out sometime in 2018, no official release date.
Late last year, Linda Ikeji expanded her brand beyond blogging; starting an online TV network, online radio, music website and a social community.

Linda stated that the online TV network – Linda Ikeji TV – will have several shows including reality shows, game shows, entertainment/ sports programs, talks show etc. and had recently announced that she is now buying TV content.

read more here: https://www.thatnollywoodblog.com/lindaikejitv-oyinbo-wives-of-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Caseless: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Trash!

She should stick to her gossip blog jeje.
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by NairalandCS(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Smh.

No creativity at all.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by okenol(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2017
NairalandCS:
Smh.

No creativity at all.

trash ke.. it is not out offiicially na
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Airforce1(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Good to know
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by doyinisaac(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
Trash!

When she started gossip blog some people also called it thrash too but see where she is today......just wish her well instead of killing yourself with envy

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by itspzpics(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2017
Isok nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2017
okenol:
Linda Ikeji hopes to disrupt the Nigerian TV space in 2018 with a reality TV show – Oyinbo Wives of Lagos – unlike anything we have seen in Naija. I think this one is perfect for the lovers of the Kardashian series and Telemundo.

The show is about six Nigerian women married to white men who live in Lagos. Awon maga! The show promises to come with “drama, fights, friendship, laughter.” “And more drama like you’ve never seen before.”

There are no official updates on the cast, trailer or release date but here is what we know. Starting with the obvious, Linda is executively producing and the show is shot in Lagos. Samari Daniel is directing and Eloho Okumo is producing.

Oyinbo Wives of Lagos will air on the Linda Ikeji TV channel on DSTV and YouTube. It is coming out sometime in 2018, no official release date.
Late last year, Linda Ikeji expanded her brand beyond blogging; starting an online TV network, online radio, music website and a social community.

Linda stated that the online TV network – Linda Ikeji TV – will have several shows including reality shows, game shows, entertainment/ sports programs, talks show etc. and had recently announced that she is now buying TV content.

read more here: https://www.thatnollywoodblog.com/lindaikejitv-oyinbo-wives-of-lagos/
you will never prosper. tell Linda ikeji , she will burn in Hell fire. Linda is promoting propaganda of the devils. inter racial marriages is a Big Sin to the Most High Creator. white people are not real humans. they are descendants of Fallen Angels - Demons. Tell Linda ikeji to stop this Demonic film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by okenol(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2017
lol
Are you for real?
777philosopher:
you will never prosper. tell Linda ikeji , she will burn in Hell fire. Linda is promoting propaganda of the devils. inter racial marriages is a Big Sin to the Most High Creator. white people are not real humans. they are descendants of Fallen Angels - Demons. Tell Linda ikeji to stop this Demonic film.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by bignero: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
Trash!

Trash...yet she will create jobs for people,entertain people, and make more cash than your entire village combined

and you what do you have to offer?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2017
okenol:
lol
Are you for real?
yes. I am real and Serious. stop been IGNORANT !!! the people in the BIBLE are West Africans and other Dark Africans. the Real Israelites are Dark skinned. always and Research for secrets. the punishment and curses of the Most High Creator will come upon Linda Ikeji , if she continues. tell her to BACK Down from it. proverb : a wise person will listen to warnings of Danger, and will avoid it. but a Fool will not listen and will be destroyed by the Danger !!!

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2017
okenol:
lol
Are you for real?
tell her to BACK Down from it. proverb : a wise person will listen to warnings of Danger, and will avoid it. but a Fool will not listen and will be destroyed by the Danger !!!
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Caseless: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2017
bignero:

Trash...yet she will create jobs for people,entertain people, and make more cash than your entire village combined

and you what do you have to offer?
you want me to create job through gossip?
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by okenol(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2017
This is a TV show
Look at the Kardashians
The crew will inlvove people, job creation!
Caseless:
you want me to create job through gossip?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2017
okenol:
This is a TV show
Look at the Kardashians
I can see that you are just a prawn of the illuminati . they will give you small money and kill you later. what a pity !!! tell Linda ikeji to desist from the demonic Show . or else she will unimaginable things will happen to her. the Most High Creator gave his instructions. it is better, we follow them.
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Caseless: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2017
okenol:
This is a TV show
Look at the Kardashians
I don't doubt that. She should be more original at it.
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
continue prompting rubbish things. you Dark Africans never learn from your past mistakes. this are the bloody white Caucasians that invaded our land. and colonize us. Stop Promoting EVIL things !! .
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Caseless: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2017
777philosopher:
continue prompting rubbish things. you Dark Africans never learn from your past mistakes. this are the bloody white Caucasians that invaded our land. and colonize us. Stop Promoting EVIL things !! .
do you know how to read? Didn't you see where I said she should be original? Can't you see this show is modelled after that of the Caucasians?

Airheads everywhere...
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
do you know how to read? Didn't you see where I said she should be original? Can't you see this show is modelled after that of the Caucasians?

Airheads everywhere...
OK. bro. I understand you. our people should stop promoting trash. What stops Linda Ikeji from making the film, Igbo wivies of Lagos. it is better. our people should be original.
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by okenol(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2017
She is great at blogging does not mean she will not be great at TV and Movies. She has money so she can just employ people instead

Caseless:
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by okenol(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by LuvU2: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sounds like a a nice idea ❤
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by SurefireFashion: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
nice concept. . . . . .

. .
check my signature ⬇️⬇️
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by SurefireFashion: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
nice concept. . . . . .

. .
check my signature ⬇️⬇️
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
LuvU2:
so you love Evil things.this White Caucasians are not complete humans. they have Rhesus Monkey Factor and Fallen Angels- Demons bloodline in them. you are so brainwashed !!!. be careful of them. don't mix with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by okenol(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2017
Abi, can't wait to see it

LuvU2:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by okenol(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
777philosopher:
so you love Evil things.this White Caucasians are not complete humans. they have Rhesus Monkey Factor and Fallen Angels- Demons bloodline in them. you are so brainwashed !!!. be careful of them. don't mix with them.

Bro, please

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
okenol:

Bro, please
No, please here. because of our fore father's foolishness , this white Caucasians invaded and colonize us in our land. be careful of this devils. we have protect ourselves. at least think of your future generations to come. it is better to follow warnings of the Most High Creator.
Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by okenol(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
777philosopher:
No, please here. because of our fore father's foolishness , this white Caucasians invaded and colonize us in our land. be careful of this devils. we have protect ourselves. at least think of your future generations to come. it is better to follow warnings of the Most High Creator.

Wow... Just ruined this thread with your stupid philosophies

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji TV To Release TV Show “oyinbo Wives Of Lagos” In 2018 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
okenol:

Wow... Just ruined this thread with your stupid philosophies
you are a Big Fool, and you will die in ignorance !!!! . who are the people that invented H.I.V virus ? I am asking you. why didn't our ancestors got the virus , because they married more wivies. H.I.V virus was created by white Caucasian American scientists , in order to reduce our population. and they also the ones invented Ebola virus. you have to open your mind and heart to learn the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Bathroom Selfie ( Photos -video) / Excited Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Meet Music Legend, 2face (photo) / Win 1 million By Answering 5 Questions Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.