Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

To My Groom - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To My Groom (368 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Groom by opebasorun: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Dear groom I am a female, an amanah(trust), first to my father then to my husband. I am a ticket for my father's jannah(paradise), my father has succedded in giving his trust by Allah to you for you to continue. You, my husband is my ticket to jannah,but still remember I am a trust from Allah for you to lead, guide, love, adore and care for, remember dear that Allah will ask you how you treated me and judge you on how you treated me. I am a female, I am not weak but Allah had already fought my battles for me, remember if you treat me wrong you are battling with Allah's command to treat me right and He will fight for me. Allah commands me to treat you right and in shaa Allah I will strive to obey Allah till my last breath but sweatheart, treat me right because I want us to be together in jannah in shaa Allah. Aishearthope

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2018 Approved Hajj Package For States,fct & Armed Forces / Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) / This Verse Is Verry Intresting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.