Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Diary Of A Justified Player – Chapter One - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Diary Of A Justified Player – Chapter One (784 Views)

{story} The Mafia Boss — Chapter One / My boss is an Ass chapter one / The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Diary Of A Justified Player – Chapter One by Sparklettunes1: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2017
Chapter1

December 24th 2008
Dear diary, life can be so lonely and empty… it can be so tranquil and perplexing. The urge to voice out, speak to someone perpetually screaming inside you but these are your secrets. You are frightened by the surrounding silence; even the inhabitants from a distant radius might hear your whisper and beyond all, the one person you have confided in let you down like a pathetic snitch giving away the true identity an undercover agent in a drug cartel. Mezie was my best friend from elementary school. He knew everything. Last night he visited and in a moment I am yet to comprehend why he unleashed my entire secrets to my cousins. It was a full house. I wish he didn’t also mention the failed last attempt at earning my first kiss, but he did. They had a good laugh, it was disastrous, and my reputation is back to zero, all my lies were like poor cards staring so hard at a loser’s face on a gambling table. I am not the “Badass” as faked anymore.
I don’t want Mezie any longer. I don’t want to share my secrets with him or anyone else anymore. I want you to be my friend, my BEST friend. Will you? Diary?

My name is Dick! Dickson Okonkwo. A person’s name influences their life’s outcome I hear; look at Eddie from two blocks away, his head got bigger than everyone else’s while growing up and he is proud of it. Shouldn’t he? He was HEAD BOY in high school. All the girls… and the boys love the HEAD BOY, just like everyone loves disney’s Selena Gomez. April Was the only girl that loved me in Junior-High… well so she said but I couldn’t love her back because she was as rotund as a watermelon and Mezie called her Ugly… I am not exactly sure she was that ugly though but April finds a new rich boyfriend every April. Dang! This girl is UGLY… according to Mezie. How does she do it? Smoking hot Onome with the Tyra Banks kind of super-toned figure can’t boast of such feats. Nothing else makes sense unless the free annual enchanting voodoo that surfaces every month of April. The last time she shared her dreams
within my earshot, she said she will be marrying a duke in Scotland or one of the princes of the wealthy Arab Emirates soon and of course its April and I believe her, her dreams always come true in April.

Here I am, still perplexed whether or not I am fated with the ironic outcome of this name-gift. I recall been called a dick often times but that’s in the least offensive, I know better, I just answer to my name; Yes? you were talking to me? I am twenty-one years old and I am a virgin… yes a VIRGIN. Almost had my first kiss last year but she withdrew as our lips were about to lock! She recalled her mother might be watching.

I missed my chance in high school. “Nerdy Dick” as fondly called. I thought the girls love me but reality was; They loved my availability to cater to their home-works without any disappointment for a “thank you” in return. The Closest outside the boundaries of “thank you” I got was the day Busty Becky leaned on me from behind in the chemistry laboratory. Her face ducked beside mine, her hands around my shoulder and her huge succulent chest-lumps pressed gently against my back as she spoke softly;
“Dick! What are you up to?” The actual Dick replied immediately from underneath but only me heard it as it went on screaming without a vocal cord. It took seconds, perhaps a minute to get Dickson’s reply, almost fidgeting I said “em…” and there goes the bell! School is over. “See you tomorrow Dick” she said as she sashayed away. My hands were moist and my forehead sweaty already as I stared blankly. The dick underneath finally kept quiet. I looked forward to the sequel of this experience but until we graduated it never happened.

READ MORE: https://peachessence.com/diary-justified-player-chapter-one/

CC; Lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

101 Success Wisdom Keys For Winners / Sex /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.