Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures (35447 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife Laila Charani Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Niniola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by slawomir: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
isoright
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by unitysheart(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fine babe.

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
mrtayesynchro:
Please is Teniola her sister?
no she is her murder
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by lovelylad: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Her black is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Adakintroy: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jesse01:
but he is right na, d lady is not fyne.

Buh how person go fine reach?

Na una push this women into heavy makeups and insecurity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption .

But Really Yo, Why will I be calm its My Birthday Na...Lol.
I will Forever be Grateful to GOD and to everyone out there supporting one way or the Other...Without U guys there won't have been a Niniola/Nini de/QOAH....Thank You Everyone and yeah if U see me drive by, holla at Ur girl with my gift lol.... #NINIOLA #ITSMYDAY #DEC15

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/niniola-31st-birthday/

love you baby girl
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by enemyofprogress: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Handsomecole:
Where is her husband ??
you wan kidnap him?
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by rosy1992(f): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by nextstep(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Handsomecole:
Where is her husband ??

Still searching for his wife apparently. Why do we ask about a (single) successful woman's husband, but not do the same for single men?

HBD Nini baby... muah! kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by beautiful232(f): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Happy birthday beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Joemetry(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2017

NOLLYWOOD THIS DAYZ NO DE TRY OH..!

LIKE SA NA BEFORE WE FOR DAHN GET SOMETHING LIKE;

*MY TRIP TO LIBYA

*MY SLAVERY EXPERIENCE IN LIBYA PART 1

*MY SLAVERY EXPERIENCE IN LIBYA PART2

*LIBYA AND SLAVERY

*HOW I CONQUERED SLAVERY IN LIBYA SEASON 1

*SLAVE TRADE IN LIBYA SEASON 1

*THE RETURN OF SLAVES PART 1

NA LIE?

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by BagWay: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
if i nack niyiola
she go release two albums cause of me
bich got dah fat punany
bich aint dah ugly
power of make up
power of pix edit filtering
power to make u loook so expensive and shiit
bich
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by CheedyJ(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:
She no fine
Nobody asked if she's fine or not.. It's her birthday & dats wat u shud talk abt not abt her beauty besides,she's fyn in my eyes sha
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SalamRushdie: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:
She no fine

But her voice fine and thats why she is here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Never heard of her,but aye I need a GF oh this Christmas weather just make sense to fall in love.
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by malware: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Which sang have he songed?

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by AlexDJ(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
HBD.
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Loyalblak007(f): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Happy Birthday! wink Nice body
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by profolaafe(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nini de Sé fôotballer ni é
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Thatnawtichick(f): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
mrtayesynchro:
yes her younger sis
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by femi4: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
BagWay:
if i nack niyiola
she go release two albums cause of me
bich got dah fat punany
bich aint dah ugly
power of make up
power of pix edit filtering
power to make u loook so expensive and shiit
bich
niniola is different from niyola
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by femi4: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ooo ni ki n la'tan, o ni maa la'tan
Ooo ni ki n d'oju mi, o lo maa la pa
Ooo ni ki n la'tan, o ni maa la'tan
Ooo ni ki n d'oju mi, o lo maa kan pa!

3 Likes

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Henry1006(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:
She no fine
Why the hate bro?
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Kaymaxine(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
teekay213:
no put God for the matter,na her parents fault choose your spouse wisely.
If only your dad adhered to this advice...
If only...
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by BagWay: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
as long as ni dey dia
all join ni
femi4:
niniola is different from niyola

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
*All here recent songs are party jams *her songs gives me vibes *happy birthday lady *age with grace

2 Likes

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by TFLAME(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
mrtayesynchro:

Yes she is
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by benn94(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Love her song....maradona

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nna this babe don old ooh! But at least she didn't lie about her age like her celeb counterparts​. Respect to the maradona crooner. May you live long like metuselah!!
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wow...happy birthday darling
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Handsomecole(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
then better blow him out . cos it's important.
Prettythicksmee:
Inside my nose,see question. grin
Re: Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Aystarz: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
For me, the best female artiste of the year!!!
She's a breath of fresh air to Nigerian music.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" / Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies / I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.