Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

OOU Is Scared Of Picking Beautiful Girls Like Me - Nigerian Lady Claims (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OOU Is Scared Of Picking Beautiful Girls Like Me - Nigerian Lady Claims (photos) (581 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OOU Is Scared Of Picking Beautiful Girls Like Me - Nigerian Lady Claims (photos) by rhonard(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2017
A Nigerian lady has accused that a university rejected her admission because of her beauty - She claimed that the university is scared that her beauty would distract students and teachers from their priorities Due to the freedom for the use of social media given to every individual on earth, many people tend to use it as a platform to share their grievances with the world. Most times people post things that may hurt their integrity without realising the damage until it is done. This may or may not be the case for a young lady who recently shared her opinions on her rejected admission into a Nigerian university. The Nigerian lady identified as Victoria Wilson Iheanyi accused Olabisi Onabanjo University of refusing to give her admission to the school because of her beauty

She claimed the school realised that her beauty would cause distraction among students and influence lecturers to teach her better than others. Iheanyi made the claims in a post she shared on her Facebook page. In the post, she claimed intelligent students might focus on her instead of their studies. The lady further expressed that she has forgiven the school for their error in judgement, adding that she is no longer angry with the decision made to reject her admission.

“Am no more angry with OOU..since I realised why they didn't pick me…the truth is that they are scared of picking a beautiful girl like me because of their students future…I mean that they are scared that their first class students may leave their studies and start studying me…and their competent lecturers will only want to lecture me and ignore others…. So I forgive them.. Lobatan… #forest /bush OOU.”

Read comments below:

Re: OOU Is Scared Of Picking Beautiful Girls Like Me - Nigerian Lady Claims (photos) by goggleit: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Where's the beauty

(1) (Reply)

How To Chyke A Babe In Imsu..lol / BB Naija’s Gifty Fuels Pregnancy Rumours With New Photos / Kim Kardashian Flashes Her Cleavage As She Retires Bra For Skin-baring Photoshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.