Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (33149 Views)

Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / DPO That Killed 11 People In Mushin Captured By Hoodlums: (graphic Video) / Ogbeni Adan, Instagram Comedian Stabbed By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Haa
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by vRendoh(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
It beat my imaginations that present Yoruba kings can be attacked without them vanishing. ...what happens to all the powers...a king can be slapped and kicked by one idiot. ..tufiakpia! Without that person turning into lizard or frog....or going home as a slave to the king. What is happening my people?

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
After all the plenty kumbaya speech..she just went and spoil it by mentioning "as a Yoruba Christian" . But you still my sister though not cause you are a " Yoruba Christian".

But because we are all part of the human race. #love
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
See as him blood thick and sweet for mouth
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Treasure17(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
jdluv:
buta king does not expose his head. And nobody touches the king s head
Dey there dey deceive ya self. If they scatter that head with bullets, then you will realise that the head is not untouchable .
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
U SEE AM if na Igbo, all these Yorubas will flood for this thread like flies to poo and start spewing thrash. BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cyynthialove:
I thought we yorubas love ourselves to the extent that we don't experience internal crisis, why this rivers of blood and breaking of human skull?
We are quick to jump into other people's affairs accusing them for hating each other why our house is on fire. If you go to Osun state, Ife don't marry Modakeke and vice versa
Heads are rolling just because of ordinary local kingship. Smh.

If we can't solve our differences amicably, then what's the essence of claiming to be sophisticated and accommodating? We can't even accommodate ourselves let alone others.
Spits !!

Lesson: Every tribe has internal crisis, but they always come together to fight their common enemies.

My name is Cyynthialove, I am a Yoruba Christian, I will keep saying the truth for the sake of my soul,even when such truth will hurt me and my people.

Men, your profile expresses some STRONG views.
Maybe too strong in the politically correct world we live in today but I respect your honesty.

I'm an Igbo Christian by the way, so no bias

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by salford1: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cyynthialove:
I thought we yorubas love ourselves to the extent that we don't experience internal crisis, why this rivers of blood and breaking of human skull?
We are quick to jump into other people's affairs accusing them for hating each other why our house is on fire. If you go to Osun state, Ife don't marry Modakeke and vice versa

If we can't solve our differences amicably, then what's the essence of claiming to be sophisticated and accommodating? We can't even accommodate ourselves let alone others.
Spits !!

Lesson: Every tribe has internal crisis, but they always come together to fight their common enemies.

My name is Cyynthialove, I am a Yoruba Christian, I will keep saying the truth for the sake of my soul,even when such truth will hurt me and my people.

You are not yoruba. Ooni Aderemi married a modakeke. Several ife princes are married to modakekes and vice versa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Schoolala: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Oba that cannot disappear , is that one oba sha

I fit laugh ooh
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
I will consult shongo to expose these hoodlums, they will not go unpunished
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Maydfourth: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
A whole Kabiyesi no get jazz?How cutlass go enter Kabiyesi?He no even get Egbe Wey go carry am comot for there?This is ridiculous..
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by walosky(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
The Afonja Wasters almost wasted this South-wastern Agbero king

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nothing like 'Yoruba Muslim' 'Yoruba Christian' first time I heard that crap was on NL, you are definitely not Yoruba

Cyynthialove:

Spits !!

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by EMMAG4E14: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
one second pls....

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by diadem10: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Our governor is basically useless! That Aketi of a thing is living in Abuja while the affairs of Ondo state is in rubbish state.

What a stupid governor!
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by pointstores(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
nawa
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hmmmn how time flies & cultural beliefs and traditions are changing fast..my father once told me that it is a taboo to beat a king in Yoruba land,whoever lift up his hand to beat a girl will never prosper..& I likened this to what God says concerning anointed king in the bible.."touch not my anointed "

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by BagWay: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
u got funds
buh drive a weak ride
when u shoukd be cruising g wagon bullet proof or landcruiser bullet proof.
u dey drive piece of shiiit
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by newoffer: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Great people of skull mining tribes. A king for that matter. Una matter dey give me jedu jedi

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Who are the people that changed this crown to bandage? They are very bad

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by salam1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
OnyeOGA:

I like what you just said but my sister, say no to nepotism!
We are all created by God.
if dere is anything lyk 1 million lyks I would v given u, which1is Yoruba Christian again. Sg was making sence but at the end she flopped. Humanity first b4 religion
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
salam1:
if dere is anything lyk 1 million lyks I would v given u, which1is Yoruba Christian again. Sg was making sence but at the end she flopped. Humanity first b4 religion
sight you man.
Jesus said,"Love your enemy and pray for them."

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by udo53: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2017
WE ARE BACK WITH RELIABLE SOURCE..ARE YOU TIRED OF LOSING.HERE IS EASY,FAST..
WINNING IS GUARANTEED..ONLY IF YOU BELEVE.a100 PERCENT
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAYS GAME

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos / Four Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Battle (Photo) / Kidnapper Caught in Agbor! 4 Others Still on the Run (pic, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.