Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Now I Lied I'm A Muslim, The Declaration Is Now On My Profile, What'll That Do? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Now I Lied I'm A Muslim, The Declaration Is Now On My Profile, What'll That Do? (550 Views)

Keeping A Low Profile Saves! / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Lied I'm A Muslim, The Declaration Is Now On My Profile, What'll That Do? by loanky: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Now, what will the declaration on my profile do? What impart will that have on my life?
Re: Now I Lied I'm A Muslim, The Declaration Is Now On My Profile, What'll That Do? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
you'll start receiving threats from ISIS.

1 Like

Re: Now I Lied I'm A Muslim, The Declaration Is Now On My Profile, What'll That Do? by MrDude: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
No biggie bro the stinky Islamic pledge will be cleared off your profile after a few hours.
Re: Now I Lied I'm A Muslim, The Declaration Is Now On My Profile, What'll That Do? by MrDude: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jibril659:

grin
Re: Now I Lied I'm A Muslim, The Declaration Is Now On My Profile, What'll That Do? by loanky: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jibril659:
When I came the thread and saw the sheepish declaration, I couldn't just hold hold my amusement and I had to accept it to show that it's childish and it has no effect on my true belief, life or personality as a whole.

I'm so sad that religious superiority and trying to dominate everywhere with a belief has gotten to far and to this extent.
Re: Now I Lied I'm A Muslim, The Declaration Is Now On My Profile, What'll That Do? by loanky: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
What a failed, childish and weak attempt at initimidation and indoctrination from the religious fundamentalist.

I have trying to create a new thread but I don't know what's wrong with the server, telling me 'it's overwhelmed' every time I tried to create new thread. So because of this issue, I'll post the message I have here. The message is directed to the mod here in nairaland.

Can you people be fair enough and welcome other beliefs/disbelief in god/God or 'almighty great' Allah? For instance, there's no reason for there not to be a special board for the atheist, Christians and the traditional worshippers. It's only in Nigerian forum like this that we believe in utilising whatever power we have in promoting solely our own beliefs and treating other people with disrespect. I'm particularly concerned about the atheist thread as I do not share in the opinion of fairy being or imaginary friend.

Hope, some bigots will understand my opinion and realise nairaland should be a forum for all just like all other civilised online forums on the internet and not just a forum subjective to religious prejudice and a platform where a particular group of people are seen and treated as special or superior to others.
Re: Now I Lied I'm A Muslim, The Declaration Is Now On My Profile, What'll That Do? by AlBaqir(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
loanky:

When I came the thread and saw the sheepish declaration, I couldn't just hold hold my amusement and I had to accept it to show that it's childish and it has no effect on my true belief, life or personality as a whole.

I'm so sad that religious superiority and trying to dominate everywhere with a belief has gotten to far and to this extent.

# In short for that moment, you too became "sheepish". It revealed how you let your heart control your intellect. And your comment continue to show how you continuously failed to let your intellect control your feelings at least for once.

Yoruba used to say, " òrò laa kó kato k'ójà". What you failed to resolve is " how does that declaration came about, and what do Islam section intend to achieve with that"?!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Arab Journalist Asks, 'what If Christians Were Suicide Bombers?' / Why Can't Yoruba Muslims Sight The Moon? / Apostacy In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.