Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,276 members, 7,957,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

5 Things You Should Know Before Applying For JAMB UTME 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Things You Should Know Before Applying For JAMB UTME 2018 (335 Views)

JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know Before Applying For JAMB UTME 2018 by educluesOnline(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
EDUCLUESONLINE.COM
WE DELIVER LATEST JAMB, NECO, WAEC INFORMATION AND ALSO FREE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR ANY EXAM.
MENU

5 Things You Should Know Before Applying for JAMB UTME 2018
Posted on December 15, 2017 by educlues1@gmail.com

If you are reading this post, then that means you want to sit for the upcoming UTME exam. Then i congratulate you because you are at the right place. Before we go into details, i will like to tell you that, there are alot of post in this blog that will help you during this year’s admission processes. Also if you have any question about admission, you can ask me through the comments.

Now, back to this post, I will like to tell you things you need to know before registering for JAMB exam.

1. Your Name is very important:
Yes, your name can cost you your admission if you spell your name wrong. I have seen students been admitted by JAMB but were rejected by the University during clearance because of their names does not correlate with other documents like o’level result certificate, birth certificate etc. Although, JAMB use to allow for ” change of data” where you can correct your name incase you made mistake, but to be on a safer side, make sure you carefully spell your name to the JAMB official that is going to register you.

2. Know The Course You Want To Study:

I usually find it funny whenever a student says he doesn’t know the course to pick. Course is not something you should pick at random, course is something you have passion for, something you have knowledge about. Don’t let anyone decide your course for you. If you are having problem choosing a course, i already made a post they will help you decide the course you really want to study. Click the link below to read the post.

3. Know the subject combination for your course :
Alot of student make this mistake by choosing wrong subject combinations for their course. If you want to avoid any form of mistake, then i will advise you to use “JAMB Brochure”, look for your course and you will see the subject combination for the course. Remember, this mistake can not be amend after you have sat for the exam, which means your admission for that year is not certain. Be wise!!!

Source: https://educluesonline.com/2017/12/15/5-things-you-should-know-before-applying-for-jamb-utme-2018/https://educluesonline.com/2017/12/15/5-things-you-should-know-before-applying-for-jamb-utme-2018/https://educluesonline.com/2017/12/15/5-things-you-should-know-before-applying-for-jamb-utme-2018/

(1) (Reply)

UTME 2018: JAMB Warns Telecom Firms Against Multiple Charges / Guildlines On How To Applying To Study In Canada For International Students / Please Review Our Career Description Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.