Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Winding Up/passing Out Date - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Winding Up/passing Out Date (1818 Views)

NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members / Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Winding Up/passing Out Date by Harbylon(f): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Management of National Youth Service Corps, Nysc 2016 Batch ‘b’ Stream Ii Winding Up/Passing-out Date

The Management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to state that the information in circulation that has fixed Passing-Out date for 2016 Batch ‘B’ Stream ll Corps Members for Thursday 21st December, 2017, is false.

The general public, most especially our esteemed Corps Members and distinguished stakeholders should disregard the purported circular.

We are using this medium to commend our Corps Members nationwide, for their patience, spirit of patriotism and selfless services through socio-economic development of their various host communities.

The official passing-out date would be communicated to the general public through our usual official channels – @nysc_ng, www.nysc.gov.ng,

Thanks.
Signed.
Management.

https://www.examrelief.com.ng/nysc-2016-batch-b-stream-ii-winding-passing-date/
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Winding Up/passing Out Date by Ijigavictor(m): 5:24am On Dec 16, 2017
It's OK
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Winding Up/passing Out Date by BayoMiller: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2017
its taking too long
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Winding Up/passing Out Date by CodedTobx(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2017
I lost my nysc ID card yesterday, how can I go about it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Winding Up/passing Out Date by Ijigavictor(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Just pay us allowance before Xmas pls
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Winding Up/passing Out Date by Akoredei1988(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
THE JOURNEY OF 2016 BATCH B STREAM 2

The 2016 batch B stream 2 corp members have been recorded as the most delayed batch in the history of NYSC and the longest stream in the world.

We were Mobilized and our names were latter removed from the list because NYSC claimed they had no money.

The senate intervened and instructed them to re-mobilize us

We waited patiently for time table, but to no avail. When many had given up hope of serving, they brought the long awaited time table

We were extremely happy and even resigned from our jobs because we were traveling to serve our fathers land in strange land...

Finally slept in cybercafe' just to print the call-up and were faced with another shocker..... *"you are not able to print your call-up because you are not in stream 1, you will be notified when to print"*

We came back home from the cybercafe' vigil looking so frustrated and confused.

We Started counting days, then weeks. The drama became serious and interesting as the time table for inder lock and key � even when many seems to have resigned from their various working places.

They finally came to camp.
Camp was really okay, months went by and now it is time to wind off the youth service and everybody to find their way in the race of success.

Now, allow us to go, they said NO, insisting we must fulfill the scripture by seeing our children, grand-children, great grand-children and now, great great grand-children. We have seen 2017 batch A stream 1. We also welcomed 2017 Batch A stream 2. As if that was not enough, we welcomed 2017 Batch B stream 1 and are at the verge of welcoming 2017 Batch B stream 2.

Mobilized 2016, served in 2017 and about passing out in 2018.

P.O.P is now like the coming of Jesus... No one knows when it will be for now... Dates upon dates and what ends it is so heartbreaking... December 4_❌
December 14_❌
December 18_�
December 21_❓
January 4_❓⁉

The chronicles of 2016 stream 2 batch B corps members.

LET MY PEOPLE GOOOO ��...harken to the voice of the Lord....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Winding Up/passing Out Date by haylegbede1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
CodedTobx:
I lost my nysc ID card yesterday, how can I go about it?

Heyo, the first thing to do is to report to your LI and he will tell you to do this

1. Get an affidavit from a court stating that you lost your ID

2. Get a police report

3. Write a letter to your state coordinator stating that yu misplaced your card and need a replacment attaching 1 and 2 above.

Are you batch b stream 2 if so you should do this quickly since will be passing out soon(january 2nd week atleast)

Buh first thing tell yur LI
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Winding Up/passing Out Date by CodedTobx(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2017
haylegbede1:

Heyo, the first thing to do is to report to your LI and he will tell you to do this

1. Get an affidavit from a court stating that you lost your ID

2. Get a police report

3. Write a letter to your state coordinator stating that yu misplaced your card and need a replacment attaching 1 and 2 above.

Are you batch b stream 2 if so you should do this quickly since will be passing out soon(january 2nd week atleast)

Buh first thing tell yur LI

I will do just that this week. Yes, stream 2 batch B. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Serving Your Fathers Land Or What?nysc / You Have Not Yet Been Mobilised Because Valid Details Were Not Sent From Your In / NYSC PPA (Placement) In Lagos and Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.