Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Recover Deleted Pictures On Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Pictures On Iphone (429 Views)

I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) / I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Pictures On Iphone by labisblog(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Apple made it extremely easy to recover deleted photos in its latest OS.

This is how to do it:

Access your Photos App and go into your albums.

Scroll to the bottom and tap on “Recently Deleted.”

In that photo folder you will find all the photos you have deleted within the last 30 days. To recover you simply have to tap the photo you want and press “Recover.” You can also press “Delete” to get rid of that photo permanently.

NOTE: If there’s a picture you were looking for that’s older than 30 days, then you would have to either restore your phone using a saved backup on iTunes or used a third-party photo recovery app.
Source:
http://labisblog.com/2017/12/how-to-recover-deleted-pictures-on-iphone.html
Re: How To Recover Deleted Pictures On Iphone by EmilyBaker12345(m): 4:05am On Apr 19, 2018
How about Android phone?Do you have a good idea?I have a Samsung phone which deleted photo without backup.I'm so sad. cryIf any good solution,could you share with me?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Pictures On Iphone by MarkWayne89: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2018
EmilyBaker12345:
How about Android phone?Do you have a good idea?I have a Samsung phone which deleted photo without backup.I'm so sad. cryIf any good solution,could you share with me?

The safest way to do this is by using dedicated apps like Dr Fone and Android Data Recovery or Piriform Recuva

Here's a guide on how to recover deleted photos from Android https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/recover-deleted-photos-android-internal-storage/
Re: How To Recover Deleted Pictures On Iphone by EmilyBaker12345(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2018
MarkWayne89:

The safest way to do this is by using dedicated apps like Dr Fone and Android Data Recovery or Piriform Recuva

Here's a guide on how to recover deleted photos from Android https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/recover-deleted-photos-android-internal-storage/
Thanks for your reply.I finally search a free program-Doctor for Android which help me solve this problem.That's good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fix 8gb (Sd Card) Using Android Applications? / Apple Iphones For Sale Pay On Delivery Lagos Only / Infinix Phone Users,come In Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.