Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing (5032 Views)

Blessing Time / I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. / Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Solahted:
Congratulations OP. Your blessing will be permanent. I am a young talented Civil/Structural Engineer. I hold a master's degree in Civil Engineering. I have more than 3 years experience in design and construction of building and highway.I'm searching for a challenging role to play in any construction firm because I want to practice in my field. Please, I'm available if there is any job opportunities or referrals. You can reach me via stephenadesola@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
I will keep in touch if you don't mind a job that pays around 50k a month.
God will do it
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Dparagon(m): 1:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Congratulations to you! Keep being diligent in all that you do and God will continue taking you higher.

I'm very happy for you!

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Awesome God

2 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Ajfems(m): 6:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Oh lawd... What is ur plan for me....
[/left][left]

Happy for you tho.
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by dynicks(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Thanks to God nd congrats to u bro....hoping to get favoured too.....

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Solahted: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2017
Yes OP, I don't mind a job that pays around 50k per month. Your story is so inspiring. At least I would also use that as a stepping stone.

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Smartdoy(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
https://www.nairaland.com/3819203/someone-please-need
I believe so many people can relate to my cry and topic up there sometimes ago. I think mid this year.
Alright,this is what God did.......
After that Passionate plea of how badly I needed job and the family issue,I got a chance to intern without being paid at a construction firm . I went there and stayed with a cousin of mine working tirelessly from 8-7pm Monday through Saturday.
Suddenly, a brother that has never offered me more than 5k gave me a whooping sum of N1.2m to start processing my visa out of the country.
As if that was not enough,within a month...a friend I met during NYSC linked me up with a man in need of a Civil Engineer in Lagos... I got the call, he offered me a 50k monthly salary and I happily took the job ( this was September this year).
Very hectic and demanding job working (8-8pm) Monday till Saturday....
I was becoming lean and lean but I vowed not to relent until I gather all the necessary experience as I was now in charge of a big site owned by a big person in Lagos functioning as the site engineer.
The bettter story come thus,I met a guy on a group online and we became friends.....times he asked for recharge cards and I willingly send to him even during the periods I had no job.
He turned out to be my God sent as he linked me with his cousin that just gave me a project worth N30m
Yesssss!!!! The project has started little by little and I will definitely resign from my present company to own my own company at the end of this year.
My life is completely being turned around.
Who says there is no God? Am a living example of God's favour.
I will like to encourage everyone out there looking for jobs not to relent as our God never changes.
Good night pals

I'm a Security officer, NSCDC. Looking to work with you

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2017
Wow, Congratulations.
There's nothing God can't do.
I tap into your blessings amen.

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Ochinex(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
I believe so many people can relate to my cry and topic up there sometimes ago. I think mid this year.
After that Passionate plea of how badly I needed job and the family issue,I got a chance to intern without being paid at a construction firm . I went there and stayed with a cousin of mine working tirelessly from 8-7pm Monday through Saturday.
Suddenly, a brother that has never offered me more than 5k gave me a whooping sum of N1.2m to start processing my visa out of the country.
As if that was not enough,within a month...a friend I met during NYSC linked me up with a man in need of a Civil Engineer in Lagos... I got the call, he offered me a 50k monthly salary and I happily took the job ( this was September this year).
I was becoming lean and lean but I vowed not to relent until I gather all the necessary experience as I was now in charge of a big site owned by a big person in Lagos functioning as the site engineer.
The bettter story come thus,I met a guy on a group online and we became friends.....times he asked for recharge cards and I willingly send to him even during the periods I had no job.
He turned out to be my God sent as he linked me with his cousin that just gave me a project worth N30m
Yesssss!!!! The project has started little by little and I will definitely resign from my present company to own my own company at the end of this year.
I will like to encourage everyone out there looking for jobs not to relent as our God never changes.
Good night pals

Brother, I am so happy for you.. Go and excel...

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2017
Solahted:
Yes OP, I don't mind a job that pays around 50k per month. Your story is so inspiring. At least I would also use that as a stepping stone.
No problem sir,I will keep your contact till ending of the month and contact you.
Who knows,we might end up working together as the story is getting better.
Woke up to a greater news(call) grin
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by EndiaSami: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
Good night pals
CONGRATS BRO. it can only be God.
check my signature for various plumbing materials for your projects. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by earthsync(f): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2017
indeed God's time is the best.

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by earthsync(f): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by blakwater(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2017
if i may ask please which course did u study in school
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by graciamore(f): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
Good night pals
Thank God for you... please don't forget to extend the same hand of help to someone else, if need arise...

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2017
blakwater:
if i may ask please which course did u study in school
You didn't read the post,anyways I studied Civil Engineering
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by mekcheun(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
Good night pals
GOD attend to my own issue o, this is the LORD'S doing
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Solahted: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yes OP. I don't mind a job that pays around 50k. At least it would be a stepping stone to better offer. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by laff2016(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:

No problem , I will call you tomorrow though I already sent you a mail through a gmail account
I just sent u a mail.Thanks
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by laff2016(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:

No problem , I will call you tomorrow though I already sent you a mail through a gmail account
I just sent u a mail,through that same gmail account.Thanks
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by mufuteeeee(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice story @opeyemiebun. However, don't let any pastor or imam scam you. Whether you pay your tithe or not, you'd reach where you reach i.e. whether you believe in God or not. In other words, success is no respecter of religion. The same way atheist Britons or Jewish American or Shinto Japanese is successful, anybody can be. We need to disabuse our mind of religion in this country or who does Bill Gates, Elon Musk and Warren Buffet pay tithe to?
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
mufuteeeee:
Nice story @opeyemiebun. However, don't let any pastor or imam scam you. Whether you pay your tithe or not, you'd reach where you reach i.e. whether you believe in God or not. In other words, success is no respecter of religion. The same way atheist Britons or Jewish American or Shinto Japanese is successful, anybody can be. We need to disabuse our mind of religion in this country or who does Bill Gates, Elon Musk and Warren Buffet pay tithe to?
Thank you sir,though we have different views but God surely exist and until you maybe listen to my over 10 great testimonies to convince you am not moving by law of nature but by a supernatural hand that does the extra ordinary out of nothing.
Let me highlight his powers below
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by twentyk(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:

Thank you sir,though we have different views but God surely exist and until you maybe listen to my over 10 great testimonies to convince you am not moving by law of nature but by a supernatural hand that does the extra ordinary out of nothing.
Let me highlight his powers below
very inspiring...... In the meantime can you help pay my sch fee...... It's originally 20k....but now increased to 30 after the deadline....... I have 10k already..... Can you help a brother.....

Infact don't send anything to me, i will just give you my sch logins and password and you just log in and pay it..... (incase you want to help).... To allay the fear of scammer and what's not people can think of...

Here is a link about a thread I created
https://www.nairaland.com/4215878/airforce-1...borrow-me-20k
Cc opeyemiebun

Please I beg anybody in the name of God not to abuse, discourage or say anything negative about this post of mine abeg.... I've had enough already.... I cannot add depression to brokenness abeg, ejoor, biko.....
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Firstly, when I wanted to get admission...I didn't choose the school but God led me into choosing the school(without telling my parents)I saved up and did change of institution.
They vowed not to have a part in my process to that school....meanwhile,I chose the school as my second choice (mechanical engineering) but my first choice of course is Civil Engineering.
I proceeded to the state and school and for 3months I had no post utme as I was told no vacancy for 2nd choice.
I had faith in God....I met a prof in the school who told me I could never be admitted to the school and mechanical engineering department being my 2nd choice of course not to talk of Civil being my first choice in another institution.
I kept praying,low n behold we were called to hold post utme because the first choice guys didn't do too well and couldnt pick all candidate from them.
I kept praying and a night to the post utme, I was directed to study past utme of 2001 mathematics ,certain year of physics and English by my spirit.
I did exactly that and the next day. ...English,maths,physics were lifted from the past questions I studied and I didn't even bothered to calculate because the answers were in my head....
To cut it short,I got admitted to study my first choice of course (civil engineering) in my second choice of school.
Secondly,my fiance served some months before me. She was batch C and I went with the next batch A.
I was posted to a northern state and my intention was to first relocate....I gave my names and details out to help me get relocation back to the west.
On getting to camp,I met lot of people and as a fine boy grin.....I met ladies who loved me a lot and promised not to relocate because of me.....I decided to call everyone to put on hold my relocation as I wasn't interested in relocating anymore. I picked relocation form and never submitted it.
Lo and behold,on Monday morning on the parade ground while waiting for ppa posting....I got the shock (a message came in and it was from NYSC congratulating that my relocation was successful)
I ran to where they pasted names and there it was..my name on number 34.
Everyone was shocked....I was angry,picked my bag and left
My journey there,a guy I met just 2ce during NYSC because we were posted to same ministry and only greeted twice (because he had a job and was ghosting)messaged me and said there is a federal job opportunity for someone that read a particular course...the job had free accommodation,free masters, 76k salary after tax( this is exactly the course my fiance read).
I got the info Friday evening and interview was due for Monday. I quickly picked my phone and rang her and preparation was made for her to travel.
She travelled and got the job( she works there now)
He took me on relocation to fulfill that purpose.
God always exist and show his hands on my issue grin grin grin
Halleluyah
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
twentyk:
very inspiring...... In the meantime can you help pay my sch fee...... It's originally 20k....but now increased to 30 after the deadline....... I have 10k already..... Can you help a brother.....

Infact don't send anything to me, i will just give you my sch logins and password and you just log in and pay it..... (incase you want to help).... To allay the fear of scammer and what's not people can think of...

Here is a link about a thread I created
https://www.nairaland.com/4215878/airforce-1...borrow-me-20k
Cc opeyemiebun

Please I beg anybody in the name of God not to abuse, discourage or say anything negative about this post of mine abeg.... I've had enough already.... I cannot add depression to brokenness abeg, ejoor, biko.....
Am sorry,financially I can't help...am just starting and being prudent enough,I can't be spending project money when the project is yet to be completed .
Thank you all
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Pussyisfood: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'm happy for you, op. May you get farther in life than you have come. And I'm not trying to advise you to be ungrateful of the blessings, but remember that every blessing is not supposed to be permanent. Every provision is not supposed to last forever.

Change is one of the most difficult things to do, but change is inevitable. One reason we don't like change is that we get comfort where we are. We get used to our friends, our jobs, and even if it's not the best we can be at, we accept it because it's familiar, and because we're not willing to change, we get stuck in what God used to do, instead of moving forward to what God is about to do. Just because God's blessed you where you are doesn't mean that you should just settle there. You have to stay open to what God is doing now. If you're gonna get farther in life, you have to be willing to change.

Also bless someone's life just as God has blessed you.
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Pussyisfood:
I'm happy for you, op. May you get farther in life than you have come. And I'm not trying to advise you to be ungrateful of the blessings, but remember that every blessing is not supposed to be permanent. Every provision is not supposed to last forever.

Change is one of the most difficult things to do, but change is inevitable. One reason we don't like change is that we get comfort where we are. We get used to our friends, our jobs, and even if it's not the best we can be at, we accept it because it's familiar, and because we're not willing to change, we get stuck in what God used to do, instead of moving forward to what God is about to do. Just because God's blessed you where you are doesn't mean that you should just settle there. You have to stay open to what God is doing now. If you're gonna get farther in life, you have to be willing to change.

Also bless someone's life just as God has blessed you.
Thanks a lot sir/ma, I do appreciate

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by horlumightyy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
indeed God is awesome, i key into ur testimony. wish u more success. amidst the success, pls don't forget God
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by mufuteeeee(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
Firstly, when I wanted to get admission...I didn't choose the school but God led me into choosing the school(without telling my parents)I saved up and did change of institution.
They vowed not to have a part in my process to that school....meanwhile,I chose the school as my second choice (mechanical engineering) but my first choice of course is Civil Engineering.
I proceeded to the state and school and for 3months I had no post utme as I was told no vacancy for 2nd choice.
I had faith in God....I met a prof in the school who told me I could never be admitted to the school and mechanical engineering department being my 2nd choice of course not to talk of Civil being my first choice in another institution.
I kept praying,low n behold we were called to hold post utme because the first choice guys didn't do too well and couldnt pick all candidate from them.
I kept praying and a night to the post utme, I was directed to study past utme of 2001 mathematics ,certain year of physics and English by my spirit.
I did exactly that and the next day. ...English,maths,physics were lifted from the past questions I studied and I didn't even bothered to calculate because the answers were in my head....
To cut it short,I got admitted to study my first choice of course (civil engineering) in my second choice of school.
Secondly,my fiance served some months before me. She was batch C and I went with the next batch A.
I was posted to a northern state and my intention was to first relocate....I gave my names and details out to help me get relocation back to the west.
On getting to camp,I met lot of people and as a fine boy grin.....I met ladies who loved me a lot and promised not to relocate because of me.....I decided to call everyone to put on hold my relocation as I wasn't interested in relocating anymore. I picked relocation form and never submitted it.
Lo and behold,on Monday morning on the parade ground while waiting for ppa posting....I got the shock (a message came in and it was from NYSC congratulating that my relocation was successful)
I ran to where they pasted names and there it was..my name on number 34.
Everyone was shocked....I was angry,picked my bag and left
My journey there,a guy I met just 2ce during NYSC because we were posted to same ministry and only greeted twice (because he had a job and was ghosting)messaged me and said there is a federal job opportunity for someone that read a particular course...the job had free accommodation,free masters, 76k salary after tax( this is exactly the course my fiance read).
I got the info Friday evening and interview was due for Monday. I quickly picked my phone and rang her and preparation was made for her to travel.
She travelled and got the job( she works there now)
He took me on relocation to fulfill that purpose.
God always exist and show his hands on my issue grin grin grin
Halleluyah

Nice story but I can assure you there are equal number of Mormons, Muslims, Hindus, agnostics that had unexpected favours too. It's about being in the right place at the right time and most Importantly being ready and prepared when opportunity comes knocking. If you re-read your initial post, you'd see that it's your attitude and aptitude to take advantage of opportunities that made you get where you are. May this not be the last of your upliftments. Don't rest on your oars ...

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Adebowhales(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:

Thanks a lot bro....that was actually a key locker!!
I missed paying my tithe of october and I promised to pay both October and November together..the first week of December came and I paid the 2month own together...3 days after, this came from someone I never met before...
God pls test me more with billions, I will love to pay tithes in billions grin grin grin
it was a coincidence
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by mightyleks(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
mufuteeeee:

Nice story but I can assure you there are equal number of Mormons, Muslims, Hindus, agnostics that had unexpected favours too. It's about being in the right place at the right time and most Importantly being ready and prepared when opportunity comes knocking. If you re-read your initial post, you'd see that it's your attitude and aptitude to take advantage of opportunities that made you get where you are. May this not be the last of your upliftments. Don't rest on your oars ...

What are you trying to do why not leave the young man to his faith. If you can't thank God for him then just congratulate him
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by mightyleks(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Adebowhales:

it was a coincidence

With God there's no coincidence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Online Jobs That Pays Daily In Nigeria / Current Vacancies In A Renowned Commercial Bank / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Applicants. Lets Meet Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.