Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean (56316 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by enemyofprogress: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
She looks like a dummy

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by deco22(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by linked: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice sneakers mehn
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by nittroboy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
[/s]woo[s]
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fine gal..slim gals rocks
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ishilove:
How the fvck is this news?

you no sabi say this place do devolve to 'E nle o/Ekaaro/ bawo ni!' blog?
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
FIA FIA burn u
DrinkLimca:
Truth is that she is overrated..
She is not that beautiful and why are her legs darker than her face?
By the way, i know this lady will start cheating on bank..
Taking a good look at her masculine exes, its obvious that she is a fan of huge dick, which banky with his tooth pick dick is lacking..
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
oyb:

you no sabi say this place do devolve to 'E nle o/Ekaaro/ bawo ni!' blog?
As in ehn, o ti sun mi sad
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by oluawe2017: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Adidas at the World Cup

1990: Adidas 1998:Adidas 2006:Adidas 2010:Adidas 2014:Adidas.
No contest.
2006 was PUMA d' Italia
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ishilove:

As in ehn, o ti sun mi sad

small time we will see amazing photos of banky washing pant
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by DonVikings: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
williamdeluxe:
Not a single gram of Bleep shalll b given today
What about a milligram? grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jeans*
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Tphoto1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Truth is that she is overrated..
She is not that beautiful and why are her legs darker than her face?
By the way, i know this lady will start cheating on bank..
Taking a good look at her masculine exes, its obvious that she is a fan of huge dick, which banky with his tooth pick dick is lacking..
Easy bro. Show some mercy
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
oluawe2017:

2006 was PUMA d' Italia
1994, 2002...NIKE.
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by LesbianBoy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
williamdeluxe:
Not a single gram of Bleep shalll b given today

Abeg give one na grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by OBTMOS(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
I don see dis one ynash before na

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by ultimate77(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
but wait o... is this girl outwardly beautiful or am i the only one not seeing the beauty
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by LesbianBoy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
OBTMOS:
I don see dis one ynash before na

Not just nyansh, she wears black pant! lipsrsealed

See wetin bankyw don cause now grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
I am still looking for the "glow" in her pictures.

nonsense,

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by ayarandy: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Bank is a dwarf with big head..
all dwarfs have kulikuli dick.
u r wrong..its more of hereditary..sm runs in d family irrespective of height
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by preshlareine: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DrinkLimca:
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by gozzlin: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
DNA9:
like if ur Bae is finer dan dis babe.. share if she's finer dan ur bae. Still click like again if u hv bleep babes more "glowing" dan her.

Sorry o, no likes and shares for you.
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by sidnen: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
As you don sample many dicksssss b4, you don even know people wey go get small one.

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Loyalblak007(f): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cute kiss
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Ojemedad: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
DNA9:
like if ur Bae is finer dan dis babe.. share if she's finer dan ur bae. Still click like again if u hv bleep babes more "glowing" dan her.

See ya life outside
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by lazygal: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
sirjomore:

Bad belle

Guess nairaland is filed with mostly bad belle as the poster got like 30 likes.
Why is it when one speaks the truth it becomes bad belle..am not a hata and wish them the utmost best how ever drink limca is right on this ..
I also wish they would take off their personal life from social media it only does harm
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by ojuikwu: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
i wonder where banky put his prick for this broom
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Reeberry: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
This biitch again?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by ICEMAN(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
The Adesuwa thing is getting boring. Too much of an added input/ product (one thing) leads to marginal diminishing returns.
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Curry30: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
shocked..oga, this one you wey you sabi Banky size....I fear you o

grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Toks2008(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
I dont like the shape of her nose but she is still a diva though..
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Toks2008(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
ojuikwu:
i wonder where banky put his prick for this broom

Curvy petite ladies are very good o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada / Bralessness Galore At MAMA 2016, See What Ladies Wore / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.