Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

"Only The Fools Belief There Is God" - Between Nonbeliever And Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Only The Fools Belief There Is God" - Between Nonbeliever And Nigerians (506 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / The Fools Say There Is No God / To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Only The Fools Belief There Is God" - Between Nonbeliever And Nigerians by iwukingsley(m): 7:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Nigerian man, Isaac through his Facebook handle blasted those who believe "there is God", saying they are all fools, arguing that there is no God.

His Facebook friends, came for him and blasted him, while some advised him.

See more below;

Source; http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/only-fools-belief-there-is-god-between.html

Re: "Only The Fools Belief There Is God" - Between Nonbeliever And Nigerians by Treasure17(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2017
His belief and choice. I have no problem with that, after all we all have a choice. You either believe there's God or you don't. To me, There is GOD

(1) (Reply)

Develop Your Passion For Prayer / Frank Edwards Voted 2017 Most Influential Young Nigerian In Entertainment / RCCG 50 Days Fasting And Prayer Points In 2018 For Day 1 - Day 50 [first Lap]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.