Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan (2237 Views)

God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. / There's A Force Darker Than Satan? / It Seems The Bible God Is Ok With Deception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by bingbagbo(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Yeah do not be deceived, the Bible God indeed kills, but he is a legitimate killer

He is the rightful owner of all creation therefore he exercises sole right to manage his creation

. A cattle farmer decides what to do with his cattle, slaughter, sell or even gift them. Collossians 1:16 makes it clear that Jesus Christ created all things through himself and for himself. He has the right and power to kill and give life.

The devil like a thief kills illegitmately since he lacks the mandate and right. A thief can enter your pen and steal (John 10:10)

Jesus is all and over all. Jesus is the only potentate. Don't wait till you die for he won't listen to your pleas.

Say

LOrd Jesus Christ
Forgive my sins
I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour

Come into my life

Make me a new Man

Thank you Lord,

For answered prayer

Amen
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by dazzlingd(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2018
God is a legitimate killer, na wa oo

6 Likes

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by hakeem4(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2018
legitimate killer
grin
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by rekinomtla(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2018
It's always funny to hear an atheist make moral claims when they in fact believe morality is relative. grin

2 Likes

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by Blakjewelry(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2018
The last time I checked Nigeria and police are legitimate killers lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by bingbagbo(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Yes, He does all things
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by Emmytes(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Take a minute and read what you just typed then ask yourself if you are not mad.

8 Likes

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by bingbagbo(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2018
Emmytes:
Take a minute and read what you just typed then ask yourself if you are not mad.

May the Lord Jesus forgive you
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by bingbagbo(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2018
[b][/b]
rekinomtla:
It's always funny to hear an atheist make moral claims when they in fact believe morality is relative. grin

YYes, for the believer to notice the folly of the atheist

The atheist is a paternal foool

They can't see

1 Like

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by Emmytes(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2018
bingbagbo:

May the Lord Jesus forgive you

Your Jesus has been dead for 2000+ years.

He can't forgive shit.

3 Likes

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by bingbagbo(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2018
Emmytes:

Your Jesus has been dead for 2000+ years.

He can't forgive shit.

All sins shall be forgiven, but blasphemy shall never be forgiven

You will regret this

Matter of time
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by adepeter2027(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Emmytes:
Hahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by Daeylar(f): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Emmytes:
Take a minute and read what you just typed then ask yourself if you are not mad .

But why? grin
Just why? Why?

LMAO grin grin

All these levels of savagery self cry grin no chill at all grin

5 Likes

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by Emmytes(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2018
bingbagbo:

All sins shall be forgiven, but blasphemy shall never be forgiven

You will regret this

Matter of time

How long do I have to wait so I can set an alarm?

4 Likes

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by hopefulLandlord: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2018
Daeylar:

But why? grin
Just why? Why?

LMAO grin grin

All these levels of savagery self cry grin no chill at all grin

Emmytes guy is not smiling at all

OP actually screwed up with his choice of words, I can make a better case for his imaginary friend
than he did and that's saying a lot

1 Like

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by adepeter2027(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2018
To all the lost souls above, blaspheming our serial killer God,,,, una well done oo. More sulphur to Una hell-fire

3 Likes

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by Tozara(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2018
rekinomtla:
If morality is set in stone, why do you 'tards not follow the barbaric rules in the Old Testament?

Morality is supposed to be absolute, eternal and never-changing, you know.

You're a joke. You need proper education, and I think you need to go back to school. Morality is a human invention.

10 Likes

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by hopefulLandlord: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
adepeter2027:
To all the lost souls above, blaspheming our serial killer God,,,, una well done oo. More sulphur to Una hell-fire

I would be disappointed if I'm not thrown in the hottest part of hell cuz I've worked for it and I deserve it

6 Likes

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by hopefulLandlord: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
oops! double post
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by adepeter2027(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I would be disappointed if I'm not thrown in the hottest part of hell cuz I've worked for it and I deserve it
Haaaaaaa

HopefulLandlord?

This is more than me ooo

LoL

2 Likes

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by hopefulLandlord: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
adepeter2027:

Haaaaaaa

HopefulLandlord?

This is more than me ooo

LoL

that's what I tell Christians when they threaten me with their imaginary hellfire
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by rekinomtla(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tozara:
If morality is set in stone, why do you 'tards not follow the barbaric rules in the Old Testament?

Morality is supposed to be absolute, eternal and never-changing, you know.

You're a joke. You need proper education, and I think you need to go back to school. Morality is a human invention.

"Morality is an human invention"

So a soceity that accepts pedophilia, cannibalism and human sacrifice is not morally inferior to one that doesn't?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by OtemAtum: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Chai! Yahweh yaf suffered.

cc: Yahwehpenis

1 Like

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by bingbagbo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who is man to question the Ancient of Days

Matter of time
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by bingbagbo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Today, people are blaspheming their creator,... If only they had the least idea about who the creator really is and the consequences thereof
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by rekinomtla(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
bingbagbo:
Today, people are blaspheming their creator,... If only they had the least idea about who the creator really is and the consequences thereof

You should ignore people like that. They not here to discuss religion, instead they come here to release the anger and pain within them. This explains why they seem incapable of having a decent discussion about religion, instead they'll resort to childish insults and mocking. If you ever come across such a person, whether they are an atheist or not, it's better to just ignore them. It actually angers them the most when they get ignored by those they seek attention from.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by hopefulLandlord: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
bingbagbo:
Adepeter2027, this guy is using style to threaten us with his imaginary god's imaginary hellfire haha

you're a nasty piece of work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by dalaman: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
rekinomtla:

"Morality is an human invention"

So a soceity that accepts pedophilia, cannibalism and human sacrifice is not morally inferior to one that doesn't?

Still doesn't stop morality from being a human invention.

Who invented the system of morality our ancestors in Nigeria were abiding by 2000 years ago before the coming of the Europeans and the Arabs?
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by dalaman: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
bingbagbo:

Allow the creator to tell people who he is and the punishment they stand to face for blasphemy. Why are you the one telling people? Let your God speak and act for itself.
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by Emmytes(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
dalaman:

Allow the creator to tell people who he is and the punishment they stand to face for blasphemy. Why are you the one telling people? Let your God speak and act for itself.

I tire
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by rekinomtla(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
dalaman:

Still doesn't stop morality from being a human invention.

Then you should understand why I find it ironic when atheists criticize anyone or anything on moral grounds.

Who invented the system of morality our ancestors in Nigeria were abiding by 2000 years ago before the coming of the Europeans and the Arabs?

They as a society developed parts of that system, the parts exclusive to their culture. The moral rules common among mankind is known by intuition.
Re: To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan by adepeter2027(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Adepeter2027, this guy is using style to threaten us with his imaginary god's imaginary hellfire haha

you're a nasty piece of work

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Fury Preaches Jesus On BBC News (Video) / Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits / I Wanted To Be Known With A Church, Which One Of Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.