Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? (55529 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / JSS 3 Exam Fees: Private Schools Parents Besiege Lagos Exam Board For Refund / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Ikem11(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
That ogoni river answer got me laughing hard
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by economania(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Pls,don't give urself hypertension. That is power of Bloggers.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Awoleesu(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Manson1:
23 THINGS TO DO TO KEEP YOUR HUSBAND UNDER THE CONTROL OF YOUR LOVE
1. Call him by a pet name
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the
family.
3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you
behave that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say "I'm sorry dear" when ever you
offend him, insist on his forgiveness,app
reciate and kiss him when he does.
6. Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings.
7. Honor his mother
8. Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be
sure that he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when
he has no money at hand and never delay his food.
10. Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may lose him to her.
11. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when
he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
12. Smile when you look at him and give him
occasional pecks when you are out socially.
13. Praise him before your children sometimes.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
15. Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him
I love you.
18. If he is a public figure or a politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be entice by any
other woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your
husband.
20. Give him a hug for no reason.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.
22. Always remember to pray for him.
23. Pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening...
May God bless your marriages.
Singles may you experience true love today and forever.
May non-serious people that will waste your time be disconnected in your life In Jesus Name.
. Amin! O kare
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by BluntBoy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
That teacher needs to be sacked. What sort of a stupid question is that?

Questions are meant to demand answers that are as objective and/or factual as possible.

The answer to that question is debatable and should not be among multiple-choice questions. It should be a question where students are given the opportunity to make a point for the choice they pick. What the teacher has done is force his preference down the throats of his/her pupils.

2 Likes

Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Awoleesu(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
But I can't spot the correct answer oh! There should be an option C - None of the above. cool

1 Like

Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Hedonistically: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Guess this is one of the reasons why El Rufai sacks teachers - in their thousands.

This is beyond dumb, and however set such a senseless and ridiculously subjective question needs to be sacked immediately.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
oyb:

i am seriously irritated by this rubbish - this is schools attempting to program children's thinking
i do not understand why they would use existing people; that is extremely suggestive and taking children into 'dear leader' territory.

who is kind wike or amaechi, buhari or atiku , tinubu or fayose?

very very bad , this is also why we have so many tribalist ediats on NL. they have already had their minds permanently warped in their childhood.

these same people will now be completely unable to funcion in multicultural /multi tribal work environments
There's no need killing yourself trying to apply damage control for shameless set of people who don't give damn about your welfare. You're probably this provoked because it launders the true picture of what Buhari have become to the society.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by dunkem21(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Awoleesu:
But I can't spot the correct answer oh! There should be an option C - None of the above. cool

Exactly what I'm seeing here. Most nlers will fail the question woefully because they probably thought the answer is GEJ.. and they're accusing the teacher of being a tribalist meanwhile, they're the bigots.

The answer to that question is MKO ABIOLA because he was the pillar of sports in Africa and a well known philanthropist.

MKO showed kindness to Africans in general.. I don't blame some people, they probably haven't heard of Abiola tomato, Abiola rice etc. Abiola subsidized prices of foodstuffs and made them so cheap that we began to admire his large human milk heart of kindness.

..Some even called the teacher IPOB cheesy
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by goldensmiles: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
hmmmmm..... its high time dis govt do d needful....
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Your observation of the state of our union is spot-on, 100%. The reality is that Nigeria is a failed experiment and every citizen knows it. The only thing that keeps the country together is corruption, which is fueled by unpatriotism and parochial interests, and the subjugation of less populated ethnic groups in the country.

Every Nigerian thinks they will somehow also benefit from the "money sharing" political economy that we operate hence, the reason why extreme measures are not pursued to split the country or to stop the corrupt and "turn-by-turn" mindset that has destroyed the nation.

What I disagree with you, however, is the fact that we should wait and see. I want to live in a better country today, not in 2090 for instance, where most of us would be dead already. So, I demand that we change today, not tomorrow or in 2019. Whatever we need to do, let us do it today, AND NOT WAIT AND SEE as you've suggested.

The best countries in the world were nurtured by the citizens of those countries. We have to fix Nigeria if we want it as one country or divide it so every part can pursue its dreams, aspirations, and development, without being controlled and dictated to by Hausa/Fulani who are less interested in western civilization and human advancement.

The time to do something is now. Enough of the wait and watch approach, which has destroyed millions of human potentials already. If we continue to "watch and see," we will be fighting another civil war because at some point, all will be forced to take up arms in order to forcefully extricate ourselves from Hausa/Fulani domination, dictation, and control.

dieBYfire:
This is really commendable ! Every child in the North is made to BELEIVE that Nigeria belongs to them! The plant in the seed of hatred and Born to rule Mentality in this children. They are meant to BELEIVE that they control the Army and other security forces! That is why when a child finished primary school or Arabic sch in the north, he's been taken to an Alhaji to recommend them for Miltary recruitments!
The worst part is the North BELEIVE that Yoruba Muslims aren't real Muslims and so they dominate them in religious aspect with extreme Fanatism!
No matter how we look at it Nigeria is a forced relationship....
Election matters= Tribalism
Emoloyment = Tribalism
Education = Tribalism
Contracts= Tribalism
Military recruitment = Tribalism
Even Nairaland= Tribalism

Everybody has a seed of tribalism in them even the so called MODs.... They see post of hate speeches and the smile behind the computers and when the hate speech is been replied with a deadlier speech, they get emotional and angry and rush to BAN the fellow...
The ethnic hatred in this country is so real and far worse than the ethnic hatred that caused the Genocide in Rwanda in April 1994!

Let's watch and see where it leads to. We Dey watch grin

1 Like

Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by dieBYfire: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
namet:
Your observation of the state of our union is spot-on, 100%. The reality is that Nigeria is a failed experiment and every citizen knows it. The only thing that keeps the country together is corruption.

Every Nigerian thinks they will somehow also benefit from the "money sharing" political economy that we operate hence, the reason why extreme measures are not pursued to split the country or to stop the corrupt and "turn-by-turn" mindset that has destroyed the nation.

What I disagree with you, however, is the fact that we should wait and see. I want to live in a better country today, not in 2090 for instance, where most of us would be dead already. So, I demand that we change today, not tomorrow or in 2019. Whatever we need to do, let us do it today, AND NOT WAIT AND SEE as you've suggested.

The best countries in the world were nurtured by the citizens of those countries. We have to fix Nigeria if we want it as one country or divide it so every part can pursue its dreams, aspirations, and development, without being controlled and dictated to by Hausa/Fulani who are less interested in western civilization and human advancement.

The time to do something is now. Enough of the wait and watch approach, which has destroyed millions of human potentials already. If we continue to "watch and see," we will be fighting another civil war because at some point, all ill be forced to take up arms in order to forcefully extricate ourselves from Hausa/Fulani domination, dictation, and control.

Very correct.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Naijabams(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Download hot movies here @ www.Naijabamstv.com.ng and Edu news @ www.myschoolzone.com.ng
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by uglodoh(f): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sodijan:
Wit no biased, d correct answer is Chief M K O b'cos dis man was philanthropist

The teacher thought the word philanthropist would be too big for the children, that was the reason for the word kind.

The teacher would have also explained everything to the pupils or probably did some revisions before the exam.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Fundango: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
oyb:

i am seriously irritated by this rubbish - this is schools attempting to program children's thinking
i do not understand why they would use existing people; that is extremely suggestive and taking children into 'dear leader' territory.

who is kind wike or amaechi, buhari or atiku , tinubu or fayose?

very very bad , this is also why we have so many tribalist ediats on NL. they have already had their minds permanently warped in their childhood.

these same people will now be completely unable to funcion in multicultural /multi tribal work environments
grin
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by CallmeKola(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Innobee99:
No wonder, u no no book

Lol.
Should be "u no know book"
I think that says it all.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Aystarz: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
TEYA:
Foolish teachers transferring their hate to young innocent minds. I have tried to convince myself to the contrary but all pointers are suggestive of the fact that Nigeria is daily tending closer and closer to a joke.

Did you check the other questions?? Gbagauns everywhere, yet that one calls himself a teacher. This country is in deeper ish than anyone could imagine.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by jaymichael(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lol please stop addressing Buhari as Mai gaskiya because he has exposed himself to be the ultimate Mai Karya
You have nothing on PMB, try as you may.

1 Like

Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by lukaino(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Really, there is no problem with this question. The only problem is that we are fast losing our sense of history.
It's a no brainer that MKO Abiola was a great philanthropist whose impact was felt across Africa. In various areas including sports.
This must have been taught to the children just like I was also taught in the 80's. History must be returned to our schools at all levels.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by linearity: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
XX01:
They probably taught them of a particular incidence that the leader showed kindness to Africa. So the kid had to remember. It's Moral instruction so it is expected to have some subjectivity.

I understand your argument that, it may have been about a particular incident.

But, the question should also have cited that incident.

Agreed, global instructions about kindness are subjective, but the setting here is Nigeria and looking at the questions asked, I don’t see any subjective.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by beautyhd: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
All these people belle dey bite cos of the third question, please lemme ask una , is Gej not kind?

Immediately bubu entered the kindness disappeared and everyone is feeling it.

I feel that teacher. Tuale
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by eagleeye2: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Buhari brought recession twice to Nigeria, '84 and '16 how can the answer be Buhari?
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by eagleeye2: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Aystarz:

Did you check the other questions?? Gbagauns everywhere, yet that one calls himself a teacher. This country is in deeper ish than anyone could imagine.
How much are they paying him? When they will not want to pay teachers well and will not go out there to recruit qualified teachers what are you expecting the children to learn?
A time will come, Nigeria will regret why they neglected the Educational sector.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
XX01:
They probably taught them of a particular incidence that the leader showed kindness to Africa. So the kid had to remember. It's Moral instruction so it is expected to have some subjectivity.

When did morality become subjective. It should be abstract. If it were subjective it would be bias.

Tis why I have decided to be a snob. Less than 2% of people talking about an issue can tie their shoe laces.

I wonder how you would feel, if your child or neice , attends that citadel of misinformation.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
eagleeye2:
Buhari brought recession twice to Nigeria, '84 and '16 how can the answer be Buhari?

Bros abeg leave this thread.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by mechanics(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lolz, so what's the answer?
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by eagleeye2: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
TheCabal:

Bros abeg leave this thread.
I talk bad? Nna anyi Cabal?
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by lazygal: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ishilove:
Question 3 had me rolling on the floor and laughing, but afterwards made me introspective. In the North where Buhari is Mai Gaskiya, will this pupil be marked wrong? A relative of the child thinks the question is 'subjective' and therefore unfair.

Let's have your views

No this is very silly and if I were a parent I would approach mintry of education over this exactly what is this question for ..what is the origin ? Are they turning kids against past presidents or what...this question has ni basis and school should be called to order and asked what they meant
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by TEYA: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Aystarz:

I checked o, I've been weeping since morning. I've been weeping for the future of the children.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
LesbianBoy:
God bless GEJ
I tire for this ur name
Lesbianboy....how possible
U for use homosexual boy or gay boy
So we can know u are a full blown sodomite
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by bart10: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lol please stop addressing Buhari as Mai gaskiya because he has exposed himself to be the ultimate Mai Karya

“Mai Karya” grin

1 Like

Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by kenoz(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by BafanaBafana: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
XX01:
What could that particular incident be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boarding Schools And Lesbianism / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study? / A Final-year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.