Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? (55530 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / JSS 3 Exam Fees: Private Schools Parents Besiege Lagos Exam Board For Refund / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by ehinmowo: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2017
I dnt like Buhari's system of govt. bt dis is highly unacceptable
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Innobee99(m): 7:04am On Dec 17, 2017
CallmeKola:

Lol.
Should be "u no know book"
I think that says it all.
Pigin English should not be complained of when not well framed not a well intended English like urs!
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by olmoRoc: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2017
Ishilove:
Question 3 had me rolling on the floor and laughing, but afterwards made me introspective. In the North where Buhari is Mai Gaskiya, will this pupil be marked wrong? A relative of the child thinks the question is 'subjective' and therefore unfair.

Let's have your views

The three choices for Q. 10 are all wrong as far as I know. And as far as Q. 3 goes, I believe the students would have been taught about the kindness of M.K.O. Abiola, and definitely not about the other two.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by raphaeladeyele: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by XX01(f): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
TheCabal:

When did morality become subjective. It should be abstract. If it were subjective it would be bias.

Tis why I have decided to be a snob. Less than 2% of people talking about an issue can tie their shoe laces.

I wonder how you would feel, if your child or neice , attends that citadel of misinformation.

Morality is VERY subjective. What would be moral to me could be immoral to you. People believe in homosexuality and are taught that it is normal. Others think it's immoral. Etc etc.

I will ignore the rest of your post.
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2017
XX01:

Morality is VERY subjective. What would be moral to me could be immoral to you. People believe in homosexuality and are taught that it is normal. Others think it's immoral. Etc etc.

I will ignore the rest of your post.

You assume the principles that legitimizes ones freedom to be gay is different from the principle which legitimizes anothers disaffection towards gay people.

Your version of morality undecided (subjective) is what; tyrant, despots, and even demorcratic leaders employ to influence the masses.

PS: ur brain is sexy. smiley
Re: Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? by XX01(f): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
TheCabal:

You assume the principles that legitimizes ones freedom to be gay is different from the principle which legitimizes anothers disaffection towards gay people.

Your version of morality undecided (subjective) is what; tyrant, despots, and even demorcratic leaders employ to influence the masses.

PS: ur brain is sexy. smiley

Your opinion and definition of morality is still VERY subjective and not a generally accepted view. You see where this is going right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism / A Final-year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.