Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Zahra Buhari And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate First Year Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zahra Buhari And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate First Year Wedding Anniversary (1296 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) / Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate First Year Wedding Anniversary by abefedammy: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2017
The daughter of President Buhari, Zahra Indimi and her husband Ahmed Indimi are celebrating their first year wedding anniversary today, December 16th 2017

The couple got married on this same date in the year 2016. Zahra Indimi took to her Instagram page to celebrate her husband, Ahmed. She wrote:

“I think this picture says it all for me.. You have showered me with love, kindness, respect.. The Prophet Muhammad PBUH said “the best of you are those best to their wives”. Alhamdulillah I know you are one of those men.

They say marriage makes or breaks a person… Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah

I don’t have to say much.. you complete me too

I love you so much, May Allah preserve us Ameen ya rabbi.

#firstyearofforever

#zahmed2016

#zahmed

This is what happiness looks like #tabarakallah

We were definitely made for one another ”

Ahmed Indimi also took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife, he wrote this along with their picture he shared:

“Wow, I can’t believe one year has just passed us by. The one year that I spent with you has been the best year of my life.They say when you marry the wrong person, you are finished. When you marry the right person, you are complete. I have the bragging rights to say that my life is now complete with you. it’s a great honour and pleasure to be your husband. I love you @mrs_zmbi .”

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/buhari-daughter-zahra-buhari-and-his.html

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
OAM4J
Dominique

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate First Year Wedding Anniversary by Johnpaul01: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Zahra is already doing anniversary while some slay queens are still exposing their fallen Olympus
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate First Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2017
here in Russia we don't give a fvuck tongue

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate First Year Wedding Anniversary by Officialhow(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2017
God blessings fall on ya
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate First Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2017
classicMan22:
here in Russia we don't give a fvuck tongue

sad

angry

∆ I love Russia ∆
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate First Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

sad

angry
∆ I love Russia ∆
yea Russia is 9ice

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola - Boyfriends, Age, Expensive Lifestyle, Cars, Houses, Pets - 2018 / Actor Williams Uchemba And His 6 Packs Hit The Pool (photo) / Nigerian Footballer William Ekong & Girlfriend Are Expecting Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.