Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) (47703 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Mercy Chinwo & Husband, Pastor Blessed, Celebrate First Christmas Together (Pix) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by benjackugo: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Adekunle Gold and Simi has celebrated their first Christmas with their daughter, Adejare who was born this year, and the couple took to Instagram to share pictures they snapped with her, IgbereTV reports.

Adekunle Gold wrote on the photo he shared:

"Merry Christmas to you from the Kosokos.
#DejasFirstChristmas
#FirstChristmasAsSomeonesFather
#TheseGirlsGotHardGuyDoingAnco"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJOl8s-LMPl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In the picture Simi shared on her Instagram handle, Adejare can be seen playing with her daddy's head. Simi wrote on the photo:

"On one fateful day
We sef go buy pyjamas
So me and my family could say
Have a Merry, merry, merry Christmas
#DéjàsFirstChristmas #MyFirstAsAMommi #CelebratingJesus"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJOoRgdh-3c/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by parkervero(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Cute! Lovely family

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Soarr(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ok
Soarr

Some day soon, am gonna be famous for my craft too

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by longetivity(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Simi my crush forever

9 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Realtord43: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
If only simi face is beautiful as her voice.

ThankGod the child look more like Adekunle Gold

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by SoftSport(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Fine people

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Honduras01: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
[s]
longetivity:
Simi my crush forever
[/s]
I pity u

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Karlifate: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
I just love this couple...

grin grin

The way they joke around on Twitter...

grin grin

Their home will be full of comedy, everyday.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
smiley

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
cool
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Adekunle Gold the man that became a boy after Marriage and child's birth.

AG Baby it's your baby

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
MERRY XMAS

8 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by updatechange(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Beautiful pics and a lovely family...
Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Good1
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by tellsblinks(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ade and simi= adesi
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by miniziter(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Let them come borrow my redmi 9pro to take their pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by NdigboWorldwide: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lovely family.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Ayandokun2000: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Haters and platinum certified evening newspapers....where at thou when we need thee cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:

Shut up!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Em look like slaves from togo tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin cheesy cheesy undecided undecided tongue lipsrsealed cool sad sad angry
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Beautiful family.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by riyanxeally(f): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:

chai u is a mean pikin ���my face fine pass my voice ��
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
I forsee this marriage lasting....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
The voice of dat little girl will be great wen she grow up
Dad n mum voices are superb so she must.......

5 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Heineken(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:

lol but boss she's not bad na..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by carrybreeze: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Simi fine sha

9 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Ugaboy: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by tstx(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Family is everything

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by tydi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin

her duduke would grow up one day to become a duchess grin

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:

without the bea bea abivr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy / Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.