Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo (42100 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by dakeskese(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Feminists
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Boyooosa(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2017
Super story
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by gezzyvinci(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2017
2 years....Nwanne o bu ashi
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by naso123: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2017
How can a two year old remember this thing she said she did when she was two years old?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by talk2percy(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Chai...congrats to the daughter and a big thumbs up to the hardworking mum! It is not easy.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by OgatheTop: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Justina oOffiah San is the most unbriddled fool I've seen in the ranks of senior advocates.

I'll furnish my detail later.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by efonat(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Did anyone notice the color of both wigs. One is got experience while the other is a fresher.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by ayodejimaryam: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2017
Lovely
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by lanocfoods: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:
What are we to do with this hogwash story?
grin grin grin just say awwwwww like me grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by rOsy247(f): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2017
Awww so sweet. Congrats.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by ufuosman(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2017
So nice and so sweet.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Gkemz: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Go girl. Mum got your back
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Kaycee9242(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Congrats to her and one is still there holding on to dirty hijab
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by poseidon12: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:

You are supposed to go hug any live transformer. Typical Nigerian and envy; can't be happy for someone's success.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2017
People like you would never be great in life because you can never appreciate other people’s success. That’s why you’d forever remain stuck in your one room apartment, broke, redundant and masturbating to xvideos while screaming “oluwa bless my hustle”. Hustle that you don’t even have
benzene00:
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by 9ja083: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Wow! Congratulations! I pray my success story will be like this. Meanwhile, let me continue to blend my daughter in a medical way. My story is on the way.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
Coming from the pig who lives in a one room apartment, hangs dirty boxers on a nail and sleeps with cheap ashawos. I don’t know why poor people are always so full of hate and envy cheesy
NwaChibuzor:
That one no mean say she go get money pass ihenacho or wizkid or davido. She no fit even talk where regina daniels dey talk not to talk of papas dem like jide kosoko. Also baba suwe sef go feed her generations for life. Bleep education. If you no know ur onions, u go struggle. But anyways, congrats because she's igbo.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by benzene00: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
People like you would never be great in life because you can never appreciate other people’s success. That’s why you’d forever remain stuck in your one room apartment, broke, redundant and masturbating to xvideos while screaming “oluwa bless my hustle”. Hustle that you don’t even have
I understand you are on your monthly period... Hope the thing is flowing well
and remember to change that sanitary pad you have been using since God knows when
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Unna1979: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
That one no mean say she go get money pass ihenacho or wizkid or davido. She no fit even talk where regina daniels dey talk not to talk of papas dem like jide kosoko. Also baba suwe sef go feed her generations for life. Bleep education. If you no know ur onions, u go struggle. But anyways, congrats because she's igbo.
. illiteracy of the highest order
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Agima1st: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2017
Congrats !
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
stp been someone else and try to live your own miserable life. nawakaipe or what is his name sef wanna be.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by bleskid: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2017
even with make up u still ugly .. follow come ugly u cant decive nature... ;Deven with make up u still ugly .. follow come ugly u cant decive nature...
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by xcllaxix(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2017
The car should have been locked when ur mum raced into the court building..how did u get out at that age?..
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by marvel2011(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
You just wake up and start writing rubbish.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by marvel2011(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
You just woke up and start typing rubbish because of free MB
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Luukasz(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2017
E be like say all of una just dey hear "called to bar." This one wey e just full ground like say na better mata
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by nnewa: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Beautiful!
Noticed one's wig is grayish, d other whitish. But d smiles & excitement r d same
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Teeisaac(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Which bar? D only bar I no na were dem dey sell ....,.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by olureignforever: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:

Fry akamu
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Rajosh(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Evablizin:
Mcheonu!!!

Learn to type with your brain.
He's just an "Nwamaikpe wannabe". His own is not even funny at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carpenter Excited As Businessman Purchases 15 Coffins. See Photos / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.