Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (5454 Views)

The Total Man (Spirit, Soul & Body) - Complete Book. Read Free / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Can A Dead Man's Spirit Be Truly Consulted By The Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2018
godisgood200:

You mean after an act sex between a man and his legal wife? No. Demons can only manipulate you if you trangress the Law of Jehovah They know when you transgress, they set the traps for you to transgress. They have no power over you if you live and do things in righteousness. Righteousness is doing God's word.

God (Jehovag) said to Man after creation 'Go imto the world , multiply and fill the earth with people'. How was man going to do that? It's by having sex with his wife.

Let me tell you a mystey. Sex between a man and his wife is worship to God. It is carrying out a GREAT COMMISON. It is very secret. Two souls melting, fusing fastening themselves into one to enable them draw another human being (a baby) out of God. Worship is not singing clapping of dancing. Worship is doing what God says you shd do in his specified manner. If we know what is sex, we will never do it the way we are doing it. Satan knows what is in it, but we don't and he prefers we remain in tje dark about it. Sex is higly spiritual.

The way God says to us go into the world and make disciples of all Nations, is the same Commission he gave us to go into the world multiply and populate the earth.

Anyone who wins souls is regarded the same way as anyone who have children inside marriage.
Very enlightening,honestly, les ignore demon manipulations and talk about human manipulations, by voodoo,mysticism, or witchcraft, now, after sex with your legally marriaged wife can your spirit be manipulated by any of those evil means.?

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by godisgood200: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Boriqua:
Very enlightening,honestly, les ignore demon manipulations and talk about human manipulations, by voodoo,mysticism, or witchcraft, now, after sex with your legally marriaged wife can your spirit be manipulated by any of those evil means.?
My dear, humans can not manipulate another human without the help of demons. God never created man to rule over another, it is satanic principle, not Jehovah's.

And, how can we talk about Voodoo, mysticism, witchcraft without talking about demons? There won't be any of those if there no demons involved.

Mystics are humans who work with and for demons. Voodoo is enchantments, divination, sorcery. Its all satanic. If anyone says contrary, it's either like satan he wants to hide or is painfully ignorant.

See how you know. You'd never see a Mystic loving Jehova, never. Talk with them and obssrve what they say about Jehovah. It's not them really, it's the demons speaking through them.

For instance, The New Agers, the deny the existencd of demons vigorously, but, they are heavily demonized. Only the ignorant, believes them.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by godisgood200: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2018
ayokunlei:

Yes, sex is no sin.
Its all in the mind.
Sex is no sin but demons gets tranfered from one person to the other during sex?

Do you know what you are talking about?

Someone tried to trivialize Incubus and sucubus here. I just laughed. Woe betide you if those wicked entities take over your life sexually.

Satan is a liar , He hides, and makes his agents lie about him

God ordained sex not man, Him alone determines how it's done. If He says,Sex outside marriage is a Sin, then it is a sin, regarless of what the rebellious say.

Here is a link. Read it and pls get down to the Comment section and see what people suffer bcps of sexual immorality. These are real people, not Africans. These are Americasn.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://drintimacy./incubus-and-succubus-sex-demons-of-the-night/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjgzsbBy5jZAhUEbVAKHZoSDu0QFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw29aen_8VYO6LPS4kRBEwfH
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Freeze007(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
godisgood200:

No. Sex in marriage is ordained by God.

In sin were we conceived. The act is sin(Intercourse).God's permission is to avoid moving from pillar to post(Promiscuity). A reference from Apostle Paul, better to stay without and live like Him.

Facts to prove sex ,whether married or unmarried is a sin, is your experience after the act, you feel something drained from you and I know that the act itself disgruntles one spiritually if you are a spiritual person. It is advised as a couple after Sex- intercourse, which is the lust of the flesh, you should undergo spiritual cleansing before you communicate with God by undergoing fasting. This is an addendum to what Has never been learned by the Holy Spirit Himself.

Multiplication of the earth with humans is not restricted to man and woman alone but can also be made possible by what transpired between Mary the Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ

Let this be confirmed or refused after asking our Father...

Peace
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Freeze007(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
godisgood200:

When you willingly give up your Will to an entity, you bcome it's slave. You become a 'Lawful Captive.'. Getting delivered bcomes very diffiicult.

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Romans:6:16

Is in not better to a slave to righteousness??
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by godisgood200: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Freeze007:

In sin were we conceived. The act is sin(Intercourse).God's permission is to avoid moving from pillar to post(Promiscuity). A reference from Apostle Paul, better to stay without and live like Him.

Facts to prove sex ,whether married or unmarried is a sin, is your experience after the act, you feel something drained from you and I know that the act itself disgruntles one spiritually if you are a spiritual person. It is advised as a couple after Sex- intercourse, which is the lust of the flesh, you should undergo spiritual cleansing before you communicate with God by undergoing fasting. This is an addendum to what Has never been learned by the Holy Spirit Himself.

Multiplication of the earth with humans is not restricted to man and woman alone but can also be made possible by what transpired between Mary the Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ

Let this be confirmed or refused after asking our Father...

Peace
You and I can not go on with this discussion, am sorry. Olumba is not my God so we can't have the same base.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Freeze007(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
godisgood200:

You and I can not go on with this discussion, am sorry. Olumba is not my God so we can't have the same base.

I understand completely!!!
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2018
Freeze007:

You think you do?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Freeze007(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2018
Freeze007:

What if your God is physically and spiritually known by me yet unknown to you physically,would I be wrong, to talk about that SAME GOD?

CHRIST WAS PRAYED TO BUT WAS NOT KNOWN BY THOSE PRAYING TO HIM

PATRIARCH MOSES WAS NOT BELIEVED

PATRIARCH ELIJAH was no believed until after ascension I am not going to argue here,let's wait for the door to be closed to know who is WRONG OR RIGHT
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Freeze007(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Boriqua:

You think you do?

I like to take a walk

You want to use a bicycle

Now I understand completely that you deserve to make a choice - what is my bad for understanding completely?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2018
Freeze007:

I like to take a walk

You want to use a bicycle

Now I understand completely that you deserve to make a choice - what is my bad for understanding completely?

Because I know that there is a lot to be understood here, it's with time you can tell if you truly understood the issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books / [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.