Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,886 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Google Maps Will Now Alert You When It’s Time To Get Off The Bus Or Subway - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Google Maps Will Now Alert You When It’s Time To Get Off The Bus Or Subway (365 Views)

What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? / “I Am In The Bus” Or “I Am On The Bus”: Which Is Correct? / The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Maps Will Now Alert You When It’s Time To Get Off The Bus Or Subway by richiesure007: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Google Maps is adding a helpful new feature for travelers and commuters who tend to daydream or lose

track of time during their train, subway, or bus ride. The app will now send a push notification when you’re approaching your stop. Read more http://www.edailynet.com/google-maps-will-now-alert-time-get/

Re: Google Maps Will Now Alert You When It’s Time To Get Off The Bus Or Subway by jarmy: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
That will be nice. I am happy to comment first!
Re: Google Maps Will Now Alert You When It’s Time To Get Off The Bus Or Subway by Edopesin: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
jarmy:
That will be nice. I am happy to comment first!
What Weed Was That

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety Mounts Over Chevron’s Alleged Non-conversion Of Ijaw Graduates / Let Me Simply Explain Something About Bronchitis You Dont Know / In need of accomodation after getting admission Into Unilag Msc Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.