Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future (1230 Views)

8 Important Ways God's Mercy Can Save Us From The Destroyer / My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Tithe And Offering Unbiased - Pastor Bankie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by EternalBeing: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gov Ganduje has once again officially showed himself eligible to be the next President of Nigeria, come 2019. He is truly unblinded by religious bigotry and he upholds the Nigerian rule of Law regardless of whose horse is gored. Finally, God has answered the cry and prayers of innocent Nigerians by giving us a leader that rightly priortize equality and egalitarian humanity over myopic religious bigotory.

I WILL KILL ALL MUSLIMS IF YOU KILL ANY CHRISTIAN AGAIN FOR BLASPHEMY TO PROPHET MOHAMMED (SAW) KANO GOV.

The Kano state Government under the leadership of Hon. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has reiterates commitment to tackle the Murder of Christians in Kano state.

The laws has been set up through the selected Islamic Scholars KHADIMUL ISLAM who are to monitor and put an end to the ignorant killings in the name of Allah, said Ganduje.
When the gods became weaker and blinded, the followers tend to rise up and fight for the gods, because the gods are week mortals.
But Ganduje said that, our God “Allah” is not a weak nor blind god as others may said, our God “Allah” can fight for himself and fight for his followers, so no one should fight in the name of Allah again.

KHADIMUL ISLAM, remain the joint forces to scuttle the ignorant killing of lives and destruction of properties in Kano state, and to educate Kano populace from taking laws in to their hands.

No place that asked Muslims to kill anyone when mocked or make blasphemy to Prophet Mohammed (SAW) in the Holy Quran from the book of (Bakara to Nasi) from the beginning to the end of Quran I’ve not seen that place.
He charged every Muslim to prove him wrong if he lied for the Quran, said Ganduje.

My leadership will remain focus in securing lives and properties of kano state,
Both Christians and Muslims were the creation of God, if our fellow Christians don’t fight for Jesus Christ or God Almighty, why then my Muslim brothers kill in the Name of Prophet Mohammed or Allah?

At September 2012, when American Priest set to burn Holy Quran in public as a revange of Penunsular of September 11 attack by Islamic world terrors, Kano state people took massive match protesting carrying Cross crucified with Cat, “the cat representing their Jesus Christ” those Christians does not care to take laws into their hands,Screen-shot-2012-09-18-at-5.11.21-PM
kano state suffer lots of Religious Violence humiliating, killing Christians and destruction of their Churches far back at 1900 till date.

Few months back a woman named Mrs. Bridget was stoned and later beheaded for mockery, which latter discover was lied a against her, “she asked the man making his Abolution in front of her shop to move away from blocking her customers, the man mobilized youth against her by stunning and be heading her for mockery.

In Biazin in Kubwa-Abuja, a Redeem Evangelist and mother of four was beheaded for such fallacy of Blasphemy (that she preach Gospel of Jesus Christ near Mosque).

Three people were killed in Niger state for the same blasphemy to Prophet Mohammed (SAW),
The same happened at Sokoto State Poly where 8 lives were lost,

I never had that Christians fight for Jesus Christ, said Ganduje,
I remain committed to end the massive illiterate of Muslims in Kano state.
Quran is available for all Muslims to buy and read, some places Quran donate free to the readers,
Islamiya and Quranic schools are available for all Muslims to educate themselves, not by ignorant killing in the name of Allah or Prophet Mohammed again in Kano state, said Ganduje.

I task my fellow Governors in Nothern Nigeria in places like Kaduna, Zamfara, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto, Kebbi, Nassarawa, Kebbi, Yobe and Maiduguri Governors to adopt such laws in ending Islamic Terror and Educating Muslims to know GOD, said Ganduje
Courtesy - Nigerian civil right movement (NCRM)
Report Any Suspicious Persons And Object To The Law Enforcement Agencies, As That Will Save Lives.
Join In The Equity And Just Awareness Campaign At Nigerian civil right movement
Join Us For More Alert!!
www.facebook.com/ncrmcomments

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by abduljabbar4(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
That includes himself.
Hungry bloggers everywhere
Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by malware: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Let him act retrospectively, so we can take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by spartan117(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
@op grin

Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by EternalBeing: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
abduljabbar4:
That includes himself.

Hungry bloggers everywhere
Obviously, u are in support of the senseless killing and mytrdom of Christians by some hell-bound moslems.
Your time of satanic killings and bloodshed is over, deal with it. If we must vote a Northerner into Power come 2019, it is President Ganduje! Just when dimwitted jihadists like u thought u had USA by the jugunla, Trump showed up to liberate America from u blood-thirsty demons. The time for a truly safe and free Nigeria has come, u don't like it, become ur own only suicide bomb victim today. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by abduljabbar4(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
EternalBeing:

Obviously, u are in support of the senseless killing and mytrdom of Christians by some hell-bound moslems.
You time of satanic killings and bloodshed is over, deal with it. If we most vote a Northerner into Power come 2019, it is President Ganduje! Just when dimwitted jihadists like u thought u haf USA by the jugunla, Trump showed up to liberate America from u blood-thirsty demons. The time for a truly safe and free Nigeria has come, u don't like it, become ur own only suicide victim today. AMEN!

Ganduje will not even make it to the primaries in the first place and i have every right to curse him if he really made that statement and im sure he will have to answer to the DSS

Right now im gonna use the 'report' buttoncheesy
Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by nerodenero: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Why is it very difficult for some Muslims to understand this?
Both Christians and Muslims were the creation of God, if our fellow Christians don’t fight for Jesus Christ or God Almighty, why then my Muslim brothers kill in the Name of Prophet Mohammed or Allah
The day I begin to think or attempt to kill because of Jesus, that same God should kill me first. Governor, watch your back. They're coming for you.
Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by princechurchill(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Believe him at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by sanandreas(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Religion is the problem of Africa. I can't fight for Jesus by killing my fellow human being. It is barbaric. The host of innumerable angels can do that for him.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by SurePresident: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lalasticlala, this should be on FP.
Most Chriatians are selfish fools that'll rather betray and sell the future of their Children and unborn Generation to moslems in the name of maintaining a non-existent peace. Judgement of the CREATOR of all and Thunder shall destroy every selfcentred Christian that has cowardly refused to fight to secure the future of their unborn Generation. GOD Bless Donald Trump, he knows you can't use peace to tackle moslems, if Israel had not been giving them back their wickedness and distructions, they would have wiped out the Hebrews from Earth by now. No matter how holy u claimed to be, the Book of Revelation 21:8 makes it very clear that "the cowardly fearful Christians would have their place in Hell Fire" They shall be roasted to ashes.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by analize701: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
The man is a big lair. If God shd expose him, you will find his money supporting boko haram.

It's election time, he wants the votes of Christians.

How many muslims has he killed since the killing of Christians began. He must think we are as stupid as they are.
Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by EternalBeing: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
You and other self-deceiving Christians like urself are the problems of the World. You won't fight those that have made it their relentless duty to kill you and your unborn Generation and still find a way to satanically condemn and attack few among them.that has conscience and are courageous enough to stand as the CREATOR of All want all humans to be. Stop deceiving yourself, cowards like you have no place in Heaven.
analize701:
The man is a big lair. If God shd expose him, you will find his money supporting boko haram.

It's election time, he wants the votes of Christians.

How many muslims has he killed since the killing of Christians began. He must think we are as stupid as they are.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by chymer(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
what did he do to those that killed the deeper life woman, last year Ramadan?
They are free and he could not jail them, now he wants to kill "all"?
I'm at loss what these politicians took us for.
Re: Gov Ganduje's Great Unbiased Speech That Can Save Nigerian's Future by analize701: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
EternalBeing:
You and other self-deceiving Christians like urself are the problems of the World. You won't fight those that have made it their relentless duty to kill you and your unborn Generation and still find a way to satanically condemn and attack few among them.that has conscience and are courageous enough to stand as the CREATOR of All want all humans to be. Stop deceiving yourself, cowards like you have no place in Heaven.
Your words betray you. Evil does not hide, can not be hidden. Any Foolish Christian who will even consider voting that man is a Juda.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Truly Been Born Again Of Water And The Spirit? / Let's Pay Our Tithes To Nairalanders In Need. Drop Your Account Numbers Here / With These Bible Passages, Love Making Before Marriage Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.