Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone (994 Views)

Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? / My Infinix Note 4 Is Having Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by PRESSYTRICKS(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Pls anyone help me I rooted my phone and because of some issues I unrooted it and reset the memory in other not to brick my phone..
pls I want to reroot it but am having problems
even though I have granted root access yet it won't work..
I tried SuperSU yet the same issue ..
pls help me ..
I will be grateful..
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by Evidence1000(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
When they'll tell people to leave their phones the way it is, they would never agree. Why did you root your phone in the first place? Are you wiser than the manufacturer? Now you're coming here to disturb us. Please shift.
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by Dmedalion: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
PRESSYTRICKS:
Pls anyone help me I rooted my phone and because of some issues I unrooted it and reset the memory in other not to brick my phone..
pls help me ..
I will be grateful..
format the device fully..

Full wipe from recovery..
Then retry root..
By the way what's ur device name/os version
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by Collinz2(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Evidence1000:
When they'll tell people to leave their phones the way it is, they would never agree. Why did you root your phone in the first place? Are you wiser than the manufacturer? Now you're coming here to disturb us. Please shift.
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by Evidence1000(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Collinz2:
what is this one saying?
Give it to a learned person close to you to explain.
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by Collinz2(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Evidence1000:

Give it to a learned person close to you to explain.
u are just talking sh!t. Where on earth have u heard rooting phone cause problem.

1 Like

Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by Evidence1000(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Collinz2:
u are just talking sh!t. Where on earth have u heard rooting phone cause problem.

Phone geek! Don't be annoyed o. From the way you talk, it is obvious that you're still a very small boy that finds it hard to use his number 6.
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by aieromon(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
PRESSYTRICKS:
pls help me ..
I will be grateful..

Name of device?
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by Collinz2(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Evidence1000:

Phone geek! Don't be annoyed o. From the way you talk, it is obvious that you're still a very small boy that finds it hard to use his number 6.
then u are the one who uses his number 6.
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by PRESSYTRICKS(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
aieromon:

Name of device?
new konka android
v5.1
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by ryfoz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Evidence1000:

Wrong comment, the op asked for help not criticism. It is lack of knowledge that made you post this rubbish in the first place instead of posting this garbage where necessary or shutting up your BIG MOUTH. You're in the wrong thread

1 Like

Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by ryfoz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
PRESSYTRICKS:
new konka android
v5.1

I'm guessing it's konka R1, drop ur WhatsApp number and let's rap there, I may be able to help
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by Collinz2(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
ryfoz:

Wrong comment, the op asked for help not criticism. It is lack of knowledge that made you post this rubbish in the first place instead of posting this garbage where necessary or shutting up your BIG MOUTH. You're in the wrong thread
the guy is an id!ot
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by ryfoz(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Collinz2:
the guy is an id!ot
Just ignore his comments
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by PRESSYTRICKS(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2017
ryfoz:

I'm guessing it's konka R1, drop ur WhatsApp number and let's rap there, I may be able to help
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by PRESSYTRICKS(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2017
Collinz2:
the guy is an id!ot
Yes a big one
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by Collinz2(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2017
PRESSYTRICKS:

Just respect yourself here...
If you don't have any answer then why are you wasting your time here??
Please I asked reasonable people question and not a childish fool who thinks he is grown and wise
hmm, so he is the one with reasonable answer? All am saying is that he is wrong saying rooting cause problems to phone.
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by PRESSYTRICKS(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Collinz2:
hmm, so he is the one with reasonable answer? All am saying is that he is wrong saying rooting cause problems to phone.
sorry I took it wrongly
Re: Root Help!!!! I Am Having Problems With Rerooting My Phone by ryfoz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
PRESSYTRICKS:
Glad I could help

(1) (Reply)

Amazon To Launch Amazontube To Rival Youtube / Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone / Infinix Hot 6x Vs Infinix Hot S3x: Advantages Of Hot 6x Over Hot S3x!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.