Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? (28956 Views)

How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area / Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / Pls Help My Airtel Internet Speed Is Very Slow On 4g With Full Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2020
I have been having problem browsing on airtel since Thursday last week (Sunday is the first day of the week to me), who else is having this same problem with airtel?

I’ve called my friends living in other states and most of them seem to having network issues with their airtel sims too.

Seems like this is a national something undecided Airtel internet connection has been extremely poor since Thursday. As of now I can open Whatsapp, Nnairaland etc but can’t open some sites, yesterday it was worse.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2020
Can’t even download pictures from iCloud

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Osasnidas(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2020
Ordinary WhatsApp message refused to send even on a 4G network

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Jacobx007: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Wow, thought am the only one having this issue

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Habayomie(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2020
I regret doing nite sub yesternight ....I later force myself to sleep.... Airtel mad o

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by iconix(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'm currently writing this with my Airtel SIM ooo. No problems

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by kesmiraAutos: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mine isn't stable, cant even open some sites.. altho that's what am using now.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
airtel denied me internet access for over 24 hours and when it was restored, the scum wouldn't even offer me any compensation, too bad.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nightking04(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
The connection is slow, and it goes of and on. Imagine downloading a 114mb file for an hour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nightking04:
The connection is slow, and it goes of and on. Imagine downloading a 114mb file for an hour.

No be small thing. It took me about 30+ minutes to download a 35mb file

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
iconix:
I'm currently writing this with my Airtel SIM ooo. No problems

Wonderful
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Osasnidas:
Ordinary WhatsApp message refused to send even on a 4G network

As in eh...even stickers don’t go through at some point and some websites don’t open at all

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
MTN NETWORK IS DOWN

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Launcher: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
I nearly flashed my phone thinking I have virus on my phone. Instagram & WhatsApp are working fine but my browsers and other apps that need connection are having issues......to play online games self na problem since Friday.

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Launcher: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
angry
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by DesChyko: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's other apps that struggle with this. When I toggle Airplane Mode though, it corrects itself.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by fatymore(f): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Not only internet.

The network itself...

My sim.goes off most time and people are complaining of not reaching

13 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by falcon01: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
I couldn't play PUBG

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Cc lalasticlala honsule dragnet
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Dube07: 3:26am On Feb 03, 2020
The only issue i gat with Airtel is their "zapping rate"...... I'll do a 4gb sub, download something of 1gb and vooom! The 4gb is finished.... HOW!!!!?..... I'm moving back to MTN biko

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by tafat: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2020
Yeah the network was down for some time, but phones too have a lot to play when it comes to network issues, I used to have these issues a lot until I got me Camon 12 air and I noticed it stopped

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by TechCapon(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Not only bad internet. I recharged 500# and next thing I saw was "you have received 3000# bonus". I checked my balance and it was 0.34#. Both the normal amount I regarded and the fake bonus has disappeared.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Dathommie(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2020
I think say na only me notice am

Airtel has been shit

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by jeeqaa7(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2020
Me
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by WebSurfer(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2020
angry
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Le2money(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2020
Whaoo....I av even wanted to throw this my SIM away thinking it's the one dat is acting like shit...thanks to God i am not the only one been affected .... Na general problem
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by OakConsultNG: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Seems fine here..

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by abumeinben(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2020
No
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by philip0906(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Plead:
I have been having problem browsing on airtel since Thursday last week (Sunday is the first day of the week to me), who else is having this same problem with airtel?

I’ve called my friends living in other states and most of them seem to having network issues with their airtel sims too.

Seems like this is a national something undecided Airtel internet connection has been extremely poor since Thursday. As of now I can open Whatsapp, Nnairaland etc but can’t open some sites, yesterday it was worse.
Very useless network.

On saturday someone was supposed to transfer some money to my account and waa telling me he couldn't access his mobile app. I thought he was lying especially as he said he couldn't access any of his bank apps (In my mind I'm like how can ALL your bank apps be down at the same time?)

Until he switched to MTN before he could make the transfer.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by JeffreyD1(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2020
My 9mobile wey I abandoned for long airtel make me load 1k inside now and they gave me better welcome back bonus

3.5gig and 2k free airtime all network and 2.5k airtime to call 9mobile network

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Specifications Of The New Gionee S6s And Price / What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement / ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.