Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

What Poetry Mean To Me. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Poetry Mean To Me. (312 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be Wise As Serpent? / I Don't Mean To Scare You But Let Me Tell You A True Story / I Do T Mean To Scare You But Let Me Tell You A True Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Poetry Mean To Me. by Olaxtra: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Poetry is the defining of emotion The journey of the soul It can be criticized It can be read It can be created It can be destroyed but it cannot be false If it comes from the heart It cannot be false.

(1) (Reply)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 142/overcome Low Self Esteem / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 158/how To Boost Confidence / Mention The Greatest Award In A Field You Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.