Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja (2190 Views)

Globe Expo Exposition Fair And Exhibition, Tallinn, Estonia / Globe Expo Exposition Fair And Exhibition / Please Where Can One Buy Used Books In Bulk In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja by Flexy2009(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
I really need to buy this product
Please can any one recommend a shop where i buy this product in Lagos or Abuja

1 Like

Re: Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Flexy2009:
I really need to buy this product
Please can any one recommend a shop where i buy this product in Lagos or Abuja

Hello Flexy...

I saw you mail via Nairaland which directed me to your profile and saw this post of yours.

Already, amongst my firstpost on this forum are recommended creams for men which includes Emami Fair.. for men.

I don't think you can get this product in Nigeria. While I made research on it a long time ago, it seems this product was manufactured in india or so(as far as I can possibly remember), and can be shipped to other countries.

Yes, according to my research, the product is kinda ever-rare and would require shipping. You may find it on Amazon stores and it would get shipped to your location. This product could be expensive though talk less of the shipping fee.

That's all I can say for now. You may try searching it on Jumia, Konga and other Nigerian online stores. It might be on Jumia because Jumia do shipping of products. I hope this helps?

Thanks.
Re: Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja by Flexy2009(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Hello Flexy...

I saw you mail via Nairaland which directed me to your profile and saw this post of yours.

Already, amongst my firstpost on this forum are recommended creams for men which includes Emami Fair.. for men.

I don't think you can get this product in Nigeria. While I made research on it a long time ago, it seems this product was manufactured in india or so(as far as I can possibly remember), and can be shipped to other countries.

Yes, according to my research, the product is kinda ever-rare and would require shipping. You may find it on Amazon stores and it would get shipped to your location. This product could be expensive though talk less of the shipping fee.

That's all I can say for now. You may try searching it on Jumia, Konga and other Nigerian online stores. It might be on Jumia because Jumia do shipping of products. I hope this helps?

Thanks.
This is an amazing product i bought it from a super market in kaduna state some time ago but.

But its finished now and i really need it.
I had checked some few shops in Lagos and Abuja including Shoprite but i can't find it.
Re: Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Flexy2009:
This is an amazing product i bought it from a super market in kaduna state some time ago but.

But its finished now and i really need it.
I had checked some few shops in Lagos and Abuja including Shoprite but i can't find it.

Yes. It's rare. When I first knew about the product, It seems it wasn't in Nigeria.

Now, I can now find it on online stores. It came on africa online stores during this year. I decided to search for it online in the past minutes and I saw it has been out of stock, though not Nigerian stores.

You can check Jumia(Kenya's store), yaoota and most especially foodplus. Follow this link to view the product: https://www.foodplus.co.ke/checkout/cart/

If you don't see it, insert the keyword and search, and then the product 'll pop out. It's 160Ksh but when converted to Nigeria naira, it gives an estimated value of N600. Foodplus is a Kenyan store. You are only required to purchase a minimum or maybe maximum of 2000Ksh before asking for delivery. It's a total rip off.

While still searching, I saw an indian store(forgotten its name). The Nigerian price is estimated to N800 for about 123Rp.

I suggest you make searches online.

P.S. Your profile pic displays the effectiveness of Emami. That is, if that's what you regularly use. Just complimenting.

Thanks.
Re: Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja by Flexy2009(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Yes. It's rare. When I first knew about the product, It seems it wasn't in Nigeria.

Now, I can now find it on online stores. It came on africa online stores during this year. I decided to search for it online in the past minutes and I saw it has been out of stock, though not Nigerian stores.

You can check Jumia(Kenya's store), yaoota and most especially foodplus. Follow this link to view the product: https://www.foodplus.co.ke/checkout/cart/

If you don't see it, insert the keyword and search, and then the product 'll pop out. It's 160Ksh but when converted to Nigeria naira, it gives an estimated value of N600. Foodplus is a Kenyan store. You are only required to purchase a minimum or maybe maximum of 2000Ksh before asking for delivery. It's a total rip off.

While still searching, I saw an indian store(forgotten its name). The Nigerian price is estimated to N800 for about 123Rp.

I suggest you make searches online.

P.S. Your profile pic displays the effectiveness of Emami. That is, if that's what you regularly use. Just complimenting.

Thanks.
Yea that's rite.
Really nice product

1 Like

Re: Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja by Godup(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
so did u get the product? If yes, where can i get it?
Re: Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja by Divadora: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
I have Emami products here in Nigeria
Whoever is interested in buying at retail and wholesales can buzz me
Re: Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja by AkuOlisa: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Divadora:
I have Emami products here in Nigeria
Whoever is interested in buying at retail and wholesales can buzz me

Hi do you still have the product ?

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer Of Father’s House Bible Church, Dr Leigh Is Dead / Should Nigeria Capital City Be Moved From Abuja? / Welcome To December Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.