Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

General Overseer Of Father’s House Bible Church, Dr Leigh Is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / General Overseer Of Father’s House Bible Church, Dr Leigh Is Dead (2203 Views)

No Mercy In Mexico Video Of Father and Son Twitter [watch Full Video] / General Overseer Of Spirit And Life Bible Church Dies At 62. / Photos: Deeper Life Bible Church Completes 45,000 Capacity Headquarters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Overseer Of Father’s House Bible Church, Dr Leigh Is Dead by Nksleek: 3:04am On Jul 04, 2020
The wind of death currently blowing across Delta State has snatched another clergyman, Pastor (Dr.) Richmond Leigh.

Dr Leigh until his death was the founder and senior pastor of Father’s House Bible Church in Effurun, Delta State.

It was gathered that the popular clergyman died on Friday over a yet-to-be disclosed ailment.

He was reported to be sick briefly before he passed on at an undisclosed hospital in Warri.

May his soul Rest In Peace.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/07/04/general-overseer-of-fathers-house-bible-church-dr-leigh-is-dead/

Re: General Overseer Of Father’s House Bible Church, Dr Leigh Is Dead by iykezy02(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2020
What a great lost....
My condolence to his family and members of his church
Re: General Overseer Of Father’s House Bible Church, Dr Leigh Is Dead by hadduni(f): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2020
May his soul rest in peace... What's going to happen to the nativity show now cry .
Re: General Overseer Of Father’s House Bible Church, Dr Leigh Is Dead by Akiefap1(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2020
what a loss.
I got the news and I wanted this legit platform to report it first before I believe!!
bam!!
it was posted...
now I believed!!

Rip Dr. Leigh. your concept and impact will never be forgotten!!!
Re: General Overseer Of Father’s House Bible Church, Dr Leigh Is Dead by distinction99(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2020
What a loss......!
I was in this church on Sunday and it was closed due to increasing Covid 19 cases in Delta State.

Chai....!
R.I.P Pastor Leigh

(1) (Reply)

A Lioness Did This After She Discovered That The Antelope She Killed Is Pregnant / What Does It Take To Advertise On This Forum / Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.