Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. (1695 Views)

Your Bad Experience At Computer Village Ikeja / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
I have never been to the zoo,I have never been to a resort. So whatever you'll be reading today is purely from my excitement that'd last forever in my head. OMG!! grin

Earlier this week, I was invited to this fans end of the year hangout and I didn't want to go because today is also my office end of the year party,but I still wanted to attend this because it is a resort so yeah,I expect more. Although my boss is still angry,but I'll beg her. grin grin so let me tell you about it. With photos.
Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Everyone at the hangout grin small crew but mightn't presence. tongue

Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
The hangout was at Omu resort center. And yeah it had a zoo. I'd be sharing photos of the animals I met in the zoo,its a must see!!

Let me tease you all with a monkey. Haha

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is a peacock,but it refused to show us it beautiful feathe cry *sad*

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Definitely FP
Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
King Simba!!!! Wow wow wow,I saw a lion,wow wow wow,its an exciting sight,it ate a goat and I have a video of it shocked

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by marshalldgreat(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice
Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
That lion might be a human being putting on a lion's costume.

Reminds me of one particular joke.
Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
I think I am finally in love with a chimpanzee, they are too friendly and they behave like humans,do you think its possible to own one in Nigeria? I love this chimpazee o,they like to play,so do I

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
The ass of a baboon.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Itel fans having fun

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
The snake eats the chics when hungry. I feel so sorry for the mother of the chics cry

Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tallest bird in the world grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Peeps catching fun. cool

Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Itel fans popping

Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by TeeFeh(f): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
The hangout was fun filled and I am rely grateful to the brand. As the bus that took us to the resort was free(to and fro)...and everyone was dropped at their preferred bustop while going back home. And then gifts were handed to everyone that graced the event,and food and drinks. Gosh!this hangout was the dopest.

It is too dope to be real. They did really good to their fans.

*drops pen*
Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by Sheun001(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
TeeFeh:
The snake eats the chics when hungry. I feel so sorry for the mother of the chics cry

angry

This is so annoying
Is there no other meal they could feed the worthless serpent embarassed
Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
wow....... u dey enjoy ooo
Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2017
reminds me of how i received some gift items from itel : they really love their fans
Re: My Experience At The Itel Fans Hangout Today at Omu Resort Center. by WinningEleven(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44 why the hell did this topic not make FP?

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 / How To Tell If Your Iphone Is Refurbished By Looking At Its Model Number. / Samsung Galaxy A51 - 51 Days Of Use // If Your Budget Is 100k Add 10k More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.