Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

CALL TO BAR:I Wanted To Challenge The Status Quo-lady Who Refused To Take Off Hi - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CALL TO BAR:I Wanted To Challenge The Status Quo-lady Who Refused To Take Off Hi (493 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CALL TO BAR:I Wanted To Challenge The Status Quo-lady Who Refused To Take Off Hi by giftsunday2017: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Amasa Firdaus, the Nigeria Law School graduate who was refused her call to bar for failing to remove her hijab, has told TheCable that her defiance was to challenge the status quo.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/call-bari-wanted-challenge-status-quo-lady-refused-take-off-hijab-finally-speaks/

(1) (Reply)

All Oil Companies Aptitude Test Materials-shell, CHEVRON, NNPC ETC / Potential For Employment / Do You Need Microsoft Excel And Word Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.