Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List (23516 Views)

2019 Soundcity MVP Awards Winners' List / See Full Winners List At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 / Soundcity MVP Awards Winners (See FULL List) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by lovely17(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Just watch as they won't give Maleek Berry any award oh

His Mixtape was fire Big Big Talent

Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by donblade85555(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
KngGezy:
Davido all the way
If is the biggest song in Africa(take it or leave it)
Not even WO can beat IF.Although WO is popular in Nigeria it isn't popular outside Nigeria
And of course come closer is a complete failure.I expected Daddy Yo to be there but they know what they are doing.
Who else,Davido will win most of the awards.

We don't treat artist equally.
if it was wizkid or davido that sang mad over you, you will all say it deserve song of the year.

Mad over was wae interesting Dan "if" and "come closer" put together.

it was also bigger than "if"
check YouTube views, airplays and d rest
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by Origamist: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Vickiweezy:
angry Shatta wale in the same category with stars like Cassper, Wizkid & Davido contesting for African Artiste of the Year??. . . . That's Bullsh*t.. Dem no see Tekno add 4 dat Category? What nonsense.
**spits***
This people are underating Tekno,but the boy's very good.
Rara & Mama are examples of how versatile he is.
He'll surprise them soon.
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by FisifunKododada: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
kinzmen:
Useless tribalistic people. ..

The truth is MOST of the talented/successful musicians in Nigeria are from one tribe. Its not tribalism. Other tribes should work harder/smarter.
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by udemejack(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
An i cant see Nonso Amadi,Ric Hassani,johnny drille. Its still the same old story were noise makers are celebrated every year.
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by Arckeen: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wande coal, maleek beery, tiwa . Who else make I go vote for again bayii oh . Ok! Uncle eedris grin grin grin
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by terrence12(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
XVIER:
Soundcity award is very predictable trust me, but before i start my prediction i don't know why i love this VANESSA MDEE lady i don't mind buying a baby from her.

1. BEST MALE MVP - 2FACE IDIBIA

2. BEST FEMALE MVP - TIWA SAVAGE

3. BEST HIP HOP - SARKODIE

4. BEST POP - SIMI

My bro... That girl is something else.

5. BEST COLLABORATION - PARTICULA – MAJOR LAZER & DJ MAPHORISA FT. ICE PRINCE, JIDENNA, NASTY C

6. DIGITAL ARTISTE OF THE YEAR - WIZKID

7. VIDEO OF THE YEAR - IF – DAVIDO

8. Anyone can win this

9. SONG OF THE YEAR - IF – DAVIDO

10. BEST NEW ARTISTE - either mayokun or small doctor though maleekberry is not bad.

i will stop here. thanks
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by XVIER(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=terrence12 post=63373545][/quote]I dey tell you.
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dumb soundcity, why can't you guys simply call it Nigerian awards.....
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Davido all the way
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by Youngadvocate(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
What happened to Humblesmith "Focus?" why isn't this guy appreciated as due?
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by Klinee: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
why is that they don't nominate most of the talented musicians from East in this their stupid awards? the like of ZORO, FLAVOR, PHYNO, HUMBLE SMITH, SLOW DOG, NIGGA RAW, SPLASH, HYPE MC etc are not being nominated, why?

Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by Shamzo4u: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nigeria is still ruling, other African countries should come and learn
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by pressplay411(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2017
I see Davido winning big but Wiz taking home African artist.
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by salesforce: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2017
Oh
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by Olibboy: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
lovely17:
Just watch as they won't give Maleek Berry any award oh

His Mixtape was fire Big Big Talent
I support
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by anibirelawal(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
KngGezy:
Davido all the way
If is the biggest song in Africa(take it or leave it)
Not even WO can beat IF.Although WO is popular in Nigeria it isn't popular outside Nigeria
And of course come closer is a complete failure.I expected Daddy Yo to be there but they know what they are doing.
Who else,Davido will win most of the awards.

Na DAVIDO na... who else.
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List by valnelly(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2018
I have tickets for sale, at a discount though.

Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? / Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? / Demmie Vee - "Figure 8" (Audio)