Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) - Family (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (149375 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2017
AccessME:
it quite glaring to me that those monikers with the F letter are receiving more than those with the M counter part becos I have quote upon quote but ended up receiving nothing later noticed that d F that quoted same post tend to have receive Airtime from the Post
i dont think so oh. Well bro are u interested in N1000 airtime..if u don't mind?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by dasrackhor(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2017
AccessME:
it quite glaring to me that those monikers with the F letter are receiving more than those with the M counter part becos I have quote upon quote but ended up receiving nothing later noticed that d F that quoted same post tend to have receive Airtime from the Post
Its obvious bro but its there money and dey can do whatever they want with it.
One even said he can't help male except buying beer for dem but gallantly requested for Female account..
#Discrimination at its peak.
Top of the morning to you
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay am interested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by niphmmy(f): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

Initially posted that I'll be giving 10k to 10people this xmas but I think I have to shift grounds. Cos I see that 95% of people on this thread just want to GH and some are even coming up with cooked stories, so it's hard to decide.

According to my thought, no matter the amount given to you, you'll finish spending it and if care is not taken, you'll still come back here next year to seek help.

So in that stead, I have decided to help some set of people (interested ones) with what I do. I will be creating blogs for 10 people (I'll help you with everything) and I'll also be creating Fiverr accounts for 10 people (You might have to google what that means).

These are opportunities worth more than money and are bound to give you financial freedom in later days so you can help others, instead of asking for help.

So, this is for extremely serious and not lazy people. If you are really ready to get out of being broke, this might be a good chance. As at this time last year, I couldn't give 10K to 10 people.

I will update on this later, just follow up.

Interested in d fiverr account,pls.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by millyj(f): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2017
Am interested in the fiverr account.. Thanks
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

Initially posted that I'll be giving 10k to 10people this xmas but I think I have to shift grounds. Cos I see that 95% of people on this thread just want to GH and some are even coming up with cooked stories, so it's hard to decide.

According to my thought, no matter the amount given to you, you'll finish spending it and if care is not taken, you'll still come back here next year to seek help.

So in that stead, I have decided to help some set of people (interested ones) with what I do. I will be creating blogs for 10 people (I'll help you with everything) and I'll also be creating Fiverr accounts for 10 people (You might have to google what that means).

These are opportunities worth more than money and are bound to give you financial freedom in later days so you can help others, instead of asking for help.

So, this is for extremely serious and not lazy people. If you are really ready to get out of being broke, this might be a good chance. As at this time last year, I couldn't give 10K to 10 people.

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Olive33: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2017
emmyspark007:
07032867252 Thanks
na u she quote ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by karli4nia(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Anybody be kind? All am asking is a fairly used..2nd hand chicken to slaughter for Xmas... Doesn't have to be imported..Nigerian used will do . tanx.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Olive33: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2017
cool
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by EasyMind(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2017
AccessME:
Bro the thing tire me too o
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by jobsat34(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2017
Preetiex:
hehehe,uncle nawa o,u use dis tins draw our eye but na modipsss get am,oga gan ni

I actually wanted twaci to decide who gets it, but dunno what made me change my mind..

I will try and see if i can get for one more person..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2017
God bless u already @fatbabakay for this rear opportunity u are about giving out, I wouldn't mind sir to be among the beneficiary...... Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by EasyMind(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2017
booqee:
are u interested in N1000 airtime..if u don't mind?. Though it's quite small.
It is not a matter of how big the giveaway is, what really matters is the "Heart of Giving". Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2017
booqee:
are u interested in N1000 airtime..if u don't mind?. Though it's quite small.

I no mind the card too, if u read tru my post u will understand what am doing with it.,,,,, 07063694576

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

interested sir. I would love to open a blog for my school esut
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Olive33:
1k quite small ke ?? abeg gimme just #200 08134035318 mtn
Lol.. .What of You
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

Aha! I've been waiting earnestly. Bring it on, boss.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by jobsat34(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Modipsss:
Alright sir, sent you a pm

I just replied
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2017
jobsat34:

I actually wanted twaci to decide who gets it, but dunno what made me change my mind..

I will try and see if i can get for one more person..

Let it be me ooo
Baba nla
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Olive33: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2017
emmyspark007:
Lol.. .What of You
brotherly wink
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2017
AccessME:
You may have a point, honestly. But let's not forget that nobody owes anybody anything. It's a free will give away and people can give whoever they desire. Keep being optimistic bro. Something good may still fall into your laps.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Noloss(f): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

Pls sir, even though am a bit late but I will appreciate if I can be considered.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by dasrackhor(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Let it be me ooo Baba nla
Buje Budanu is here.. Baba Baba NLA.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2017
dasrackhor:
Buje Budanu is here..
Baba Baba NLA.

Brother.how u dey
Leave that one.
My bosses full here
Someone should be my Santa ooo
I was sharing from hospital bed yesterday. Had to go remove a dead tooth.
Who will make me happy today
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by somito121(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

Boss, I am interested in the blog
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

I'm really interested in the fiverr account

Please don't pass me by
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by dasrackhor(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Brother.how u dey
Leave that one.
My bosses full here
Someone should be my Santa ooo
I was sharing from hospital bed yesterday. Had to go remove a dead tooth.
Who will make me happy today
kai I totally wish I can share but God knows am financially handicap..
Make I kuku canvass for you then.
Sorry abt d dead tooth.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by HelenBee(f): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Brother.how u dey Leave that one. My bosses full here Someone should be my Santa ooo I was sharing from hospital bed yesterday. Had to go remove a dead tooth. Who will make me happy today
I can give you a spare tooth.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Brother.how u dey Leave that one. My bosses full here Someone should be my Santa ooo I was sharing from hospital bed yesterday. Had to go remove a dead tooth. Who will make me happy today
Hope u are feeling beta now, baba olowo tin fowo shaanu
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2017
HelenBee:
I can give you a spare tooth.

Smile. Thank you Darling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (193) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.