Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) - Family (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (149356 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2017
emmyspark007:
Lol na true talk boss someday the guy akkant go green grin
Nothing dey bros. 2017 no too favour some people

cheesygrin

2017 well I won't curse you yet because we still have few days left.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2017
Preetiex:
my phone cant whatsapp,it is a dying phone dat y i am begging for phone
Chia.

Just pray/wish make weekend favor us.
I don't believe in the former sha.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Let it be me ooo Baba nla
haha,u want to use attachment & relaxer besides na abj u dey now
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
olihilistic:
Chia.
Just pray/wish make weekend favor us. I don't believe in the former sha.
make baba God answer my prayer o
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by jellybabee(f): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Brother.how u dey
Leave that one.
My bosses full here
Someone should be my Santa ooo
I was sharing from hospital bed yesterday. Had to go remove a dead tooth.
Who will make me happy today
Owh sorry Sir,but am happy for you because you are still alive n I pray you witness more years to come in good health, Amen!!! Life is funny though cos a lot of people passed on yesterday,hours,minutes,seconds n even a second ago. Please always be happy in any situation you find your self in life cos you are still opportuned to live a long n happy life.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by jellybabee(f): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2017
jellybabee:
Please someone should bless my family and I,I have been posting n following this page from page 91 up till date ,but no response yet n am sure my post are not invisible nor do my family have hard luck. Someone should please do us a favor in God's name n he/she shall be blessed beyond his/her imagination before the end of DECEMBER, 2017 in GOD'S HOLY AND MIGHTY NAME,AMEN!!! Anything is appreciated;kids wears; 5years old girl n 1/7months old boy,food stuff, 09062220120 or 09093459209 or 0169708192,Gtbank. THANKS!!!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2017
Preetiex:
haha,u want to use attachment & relaxer besides na abj u dey now

Lol.I can fix it na .let me look like bakayoko for Christmas
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2017
jellybabee:
Owh sorry Sir,but am happy for you because you are still alive n I pray you witness more years to come in good health, Amen!!! Life is funny though cos a lot of people passed on yesterday,hours,minutes,seconds n even a second ago. Please always be happy in any situation you find your self in life cos you are still opportuned to live a long n happy life.

Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by niphmmy(f): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Brother.how u dey
Leave that one.
My bosses full here
Someone should be my Santa ooo
I was sharing from hospital bed yesterday. Had to go remove a dead tooth.
Who will make me happy today

Oh! So sorry abt DT. U'll be fine by God's grace. Op u r beta now?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by xxgig(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Someone should please be Santa to me and give me a JOB. that is all i want for Christmas. seasons greetings to you all
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by nazablossom(f): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Blog all the way. Oga fattbabakay count me in please.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2017
niphmmy:

Oh! So sorry abt DT. U'll be fine by God's grace. Op u r beta now?

Thanks. Did u later get urs yesterday
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Aurelius1(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

Initially posted that I'll be giving 10k to 10people this xmas but I think I have to shift grounds. Cos I see that 95% of people on this thread just want to GH and some are even coming up with cooked stories, so it's hard to decide.

According to my thought, no matter the amount given to you, you'll finish spending it and if care is not taken, you'll still come back here next year to seek help.

So in that stead, I have decided to help some set of people (interested ones) with what I do. I will be creating blogs for 10 people (I'll help you with everything) and I'll also be creating Fiverr accounts for 10 people (You might have to google what that means).

These are opportunities worth more than money and are bound to give you financial freedom in later days so you can help others, instead of asking for help.

So, this is for extremely serious and not lazy people. If you are really ready to get out of being broke, this might be a good chance. As at this time last year, I couldn't give 10K to 10 people.

I will update on this later, just follow up.

UPDATE: Not now, I'll drop an update later.
You are God sent. Fiverr has been on my mind for more than a year now. Please don't pass me by.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Lol.I can fix it na .let me look like bakayoko for Christmas
wic 1 is bakayoko besides how is ur health
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
Preetiex:
wic 1 is bakayoko besides how is ur health

Getting better. Thanks for d care.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

u are welcome sir,may we end dis year & start d new 1 in good health & happiness.Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by gift01: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

Initially posted that I'll be giving 10k to 10people this xmas but I think I have to shift grounds. Cos I see that 95% of people on this thread just want to GH and some are even coming up with cooked stories, so it's hard to decide.

According to my thought, no matter the amount given to you, you'll finish spending it and if care is not taken, you'll still come back here next year to seek help.

So in that stead, I have decided to help some set of people (interested ones) with what I do. I will be creating blogs for 10 people (I'll help you with everything) and I'll also be creating Fiverr accounts for 10 people (You might have to google what that means).

These are opportunities worth more than money and are bound to give you financial freedom in later days so you can help others, instead of asking for help.

So, this is for extremely serious and not lazy people. If you are really ready to get out of being broke, this might be a good chance. As at this time last year, I couldn't give 10K to 10 people.

Fiverr enthusiast
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
olihilistic:

Like someone rightly said, I wouldn't want to jeopardize the happiness of your children.. Gambling with your last card is not a good option in this life.
I wish you well as people on this thread will help put smile on your face.
I wish I can be of help financially but I can't now.
Thank You Sir
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by fattbabakay(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

If necessary, add me on WhatsApp 08149565292. Just say "From Nairaland", nothing more.

NOTE: I don't reply fast.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:

If necessary, add me on WhatsApp 082149565292. Just say "From Nairaland", nothing more.

The contact no d show for sap fa
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by spankyflex(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

oga am interested on the blog.thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by niphmmy(f): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Thanks. Did u later get urs yesterday
not yet Sir, still waiting
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by permanentgrace(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

Baba, please make me one of the beneficiaries. God bless you.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by permanentgrace(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
So no one is willing to help me on his/her own little way? Anyway you can please. Even your 1 or 2k can help me get there pls.

Cc: Twaci, royalblak007, dayleke, olihilistic, zicarads, eleganza33, sirblunt, lexusgs430, olujanny, johnwizey, preetiex, ednut1, fattbabakay, agarawu, antiwailer, chiefpiiko etc.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by dasrackhor(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:

If necessary, add me on WhatsApp 082149565292. Just say "From Nairaland", nothing more.

not showing on WhatsApp boss
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by dasrackhor(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
So whenever I'm ready to kickstart I should call you?
baba just press ignore button.
Nigeria n dere mentality...
Imagine
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:

Boss, I think the number is incorrect. It's not showing on whatsapp.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

Please I need that fiverr account badly, I will message you on WhatsApp via your contact I have earlier
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
niphmmy:

not yet Sir, still waiting

Since yesterday

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Sorry about your tooth bro, so Glad you now feel better

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by permanentgrace(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Joseid:

Same here. I tried adding it but the figures are incorrect.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by fattbabakay(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Joseid:
Corrected

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (193) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.