Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerian Motor Parks And Their Unwholesome Exorbitant Charges For Luggages - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Motor Parks And Their Unwholesome Exorbitant Charges For Luggages (345 Views)

UK To Increase Visa Fees, Health Charges For Migrants / Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video / Imo State Bans Alcoholic Beverages At Motor Parks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Motor Parks And Their Unwholesome Exorbitant Charges For Luggages by therealsalasi: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2017
First of, having traveled a lot across some Northern Nigeria, I observed that anytime I paid for a bus fare, I'm being asked to pay for loading charges even if I only have a luggage or paid for the fare; the charges I was request to pay is 500 naira just for my bag which contains only clothes.

This poor old woman in a traditionally adorned dress is asked to pay 700naira for her three (3) sack bag (Ghana must go). The money asked by the motor park boy (karen mota) asked her to pay is enough to travel to another local government within a state in Nigeria and a change of 200naira will remain.

My stake is, this unwarranted abuse should stop, if you pay for a bus fare, you don't have to pay for a luggage fare let the driver pay the "en garageƩ"...

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video Accident Of Car That Lost Control Knocks Down Three / Ordeal Of Rescuers Inside The Thailand Cave / 21 IDP Refugees Die As Their Boat Capsize While Leaving Sokoto IDP Camp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.