Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You (14428 Views)

Npower Beneficiaries And Their Kids Protest Against Non Payment Of Stipends / Deployment Of 2017 N-power Beneficiaries And The Politics Of 2019 / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by npowerng: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2017
Dear Beneficiaries and applicants,
If you write out your words in full, we promise nothing will happen to you.

You make it difficult for us to read and understand when you shorten words. It is okay to write out words in full.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Goovo(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by holyboii: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2017
npowerng:

You make it difficult for us to read and understand when you shorten words. It is okay to write out words in full.

Am really looking forward to npowerng next year. Will there be another batch next year and when?? I need a job
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Ezypretty: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2017
noted
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by nigeriancritic1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
npowerng:

I hope to attend my physical verification to morrow in far away ile ife.
Was it extended?
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Supremor(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Npowerngnplease I need you to clear the air on something. Is it true that the physical verification ended on Friday last week, I need to know before I pass my comment
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by oluadeez: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
pls,Npower,I check my name online, I was not
preselected, but my name is among the list pasted
in my registered local government, should I bother myself on verification, pls help
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Afolak(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
oluadeez:
in my registered local government, should I bother myself on verification, pls help
Go for ur physical verification, u will be verified since ur name is on d list.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by edemsimeon: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
2016 AWAITING LIST: HELLO NPOWER NG, PLEASE 2016 APPLICANTS IN SOKOTO ARE NOT VERIFIED. THE LIST IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE.HELP PLEASE.THANKS.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by sunbbo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Noted
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by npowerng: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

I hope to attend my physical verification to morrow in far away ile ife.
Was it extended?

Good morning.

Physical Verification will continue this week.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by npowerng: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2017
edemsimeon:
2016 AWAITING LIST: HELLO NPOWER NG, PLEASE 2016 APPLICANTS IN SOKOTO ARE NOT VERIFIED. THE LIST IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE.HELP PLEASE.THANKS.

Good morning.

2016 applicants who are on the waiting list should please visit their LGA of residence between Tuesday and Thursday.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by npowerng: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2017
oluadeez:

Yes, please.

You might have activated DND on your line that's why you didn't get the SMS.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by npowerng: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Supremor:
Npowerngnplease I need you to clear the air on something. Is it true that the physical verification ended on Friday last week, I need to know before I pass my comment

Good morning.

2016 applicants who are on the waiting list should please visit their LGA of residence between Tuesday and Thursday.

#NPowerNG
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by npowerng: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2017
holyboii:

Am really looking forward to npowerng next year. Will there be another batch next year and when?? I need a job

Kindly stay tuned to the Npower Official Social Media pages for news and latest updates on other Opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by edemsimeon: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
I'LL CHECK TOMORROW
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by meyosky: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
I was verified at my local government of origin(Delta state) instead of that of my residential(Rivers state). Can I redeploy
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by vykta: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
meyosky:
I was verified at my local government of origin(Delta state) instead of that of my residential(Rivers state). Can I redeploy

Really!!! Did you see your name on the list at your LG of origin? if you did then most likely that is where you filled as your LG of residence... How was the verification? did they mark your credentials on their masterlist?
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by edemsimeon: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
2016 AWAITING LIST: GOOD EVENING NPOWER! PLEASE I WENT FOR PHYSICAL VERICATION TODAY HERE IN SOKOTO THEY TOLD ME THAT THE LIST IS NOT YET ARRIVED.IS IT TRUE?PLEASE HELP! THANKS.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by oluadeez: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2017
alright, but how can I deactivate DND pls
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by npowerng: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
meyosky:

When you checked the Npower portal for your selected residential local government area, Where was it showing sir?
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by npowerng: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
edemsimeon:
2016 AWAITING LIST: GOOD EVENING NPOWER! PLEASE I WENT FOR PHYSICAL VERICATION TODAY HERE IN SOKOTO THEY TOLD ME THAT THE LIST IS NOT YET ARRIVED.IS IT TRUE?PLEASE HELP! THANKS.

Are you very sure that's your selected residential Local government area sir ?
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by edemsimeon: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
npowerng:

Are you very sure that's your selected residential Local government area sir ?
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by edemsimeon: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
YES
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by edemsimeon: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'M 100% SIR.THE 2016 LIST IS HIDEN SOMETHING.IT'S FOR THOSE WHO ARE CONNECTED (INDIGENE)
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by edemsimeon: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO SINCE THEY REFUSED TO VERIFY ME.THIS IS 5 YEARS AFTER MY GRADUATION NOTHING TO LAY HANDS ON....
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by edemsimeon: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
MANY BENEFICIARIES/APPLICANTS ARE WORKING IN THE BANK,SCHOOLS,ETC.THEY ARE RECEIVING DOUBLE SALARY.....

1 Like

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Goovo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
edemsimeon:
I'M 100% SIR.THE 2016 LIST IS HIDEN SOMETHING.IT'S FOR THOSE WHO ARE CONNECTED (INDIGENE)
you are sounding bitter, take it easy bro

5 Likes

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Dazzlingtee: 5:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Good morning @Npower, please it's about 2016 applicants who are yet to received their backlogs. There is no other batch rather than the first batch that have received theirs since August.
I am really pleading to please work on how our backlogs would be paid. It seems you are forgetting us or you don't have us in mind.
I called the customer care line a month ago and I was asked to write a mail to that effect but up till now I havent received any reply to the mail sent. Backlogs issues should be rectified this year not to be carried over again to 2018. Thanks God bless you, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Mcsenior(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2017
Write in full like NPowerNg

The natural Remedy for arthritis, measles & fibroid are now live on Natural Remedy Lab
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by martineverest(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Social media generation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? / Rivers State Civil Service Commission Graduate Recruitment 2017 (19 Positions) / Workers Protest Police Recruitment, Shut Down PSC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.