Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Cheap Ba Business Class Return Tickets – Uk To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Ba Business Class Return Tickets – Uk To Nigeria (1869 Views)

Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry / Just Move From UK To GERMANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Ba Business Class Return Tickets – Uk To Nigeria by Skidoc(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2010
CHEAP BA BUSINESS CLASS RETURN TICKETS – UK TO NIGERIA
Hello, I can get you cheap British Airways Business Class Return Tickets from UK to Nigeria. If you go to British Airways website to do it yourself you will find that the cost of a Business Class (a.k.a Club World) Ticket starts from £3234 return for the above destination and goes right up to £5000. But book with me and your ticket will only cost £2500 return. That is a MASSIVE saving of £734 minimum. Just contact me and let me know your travelling dates and let’s get booking! If you will buy more than 1 ticket I can even drop the price further.

Email me: doctordamola@yahoo.com

Click the link below to take a tour of the sheer luxury and enjoyment you get from flying BA Business Class. cheesy cheesy
http://www.britishairways.com/travel/cwexp/public/en_gb
Re: Cheap Ba Business Class Return Tickets – Uk To Nigeria by DisGuy: 1:12am On Apr 02, 2010
will i get there faster? cheesy
Re: Cheap Ba Business Class Return Tickets – Uk To Nigeria by Skidoc(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
Haha Dis guy you funny guy! You won't get there faster but you can enjoy yourself e.g. you can lie on a fully flat bed which will make the journey more comfortable and seem faster. wink
Re: Cheap Ba Business Class Return Tickets – Uk To Nigeria by umar2: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2010
What difference does it attach? God Forbid Bad Thing, if accident happens now we go all die. To me that is a total exploit. U can get to UK for far less, why pay that much in the name of Business Class instead Economy. Well wish all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Naija that lives in (Barbados) / You Have Been Warned…before It Is Too Late!!....do Not Fly This Airline. / A Nairalander Need Help On How To Get To Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.