Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (64599 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram / Top Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In May / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Desmo240(f): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Ekwuemeeeee Ekwueme Ekwuemeeeee Ekwueme you're the living God oh Eze no one like you

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by despam(m): 1:16am On Dec 18, 2017
No Other God by Nathaniel Bassey should be on that list.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Beey(f): 1:30am On Dec 18, 2017
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

It’s Sunday people… and it’s about that we get our worship on! or don’t you think so too?! Well, it’s not just to worship.

But worship in a way that moves you spiritually, that’s why we’re bringing to you these ten peculiar Nigerian gospel songs that will make your Sunday blissful.

1. Glorious God — ELIJAH OYELADE

2. Baba — SONNIE BADU

3. Alpha Omega — JOE PRAIZE

4. Miracle Worker Ft Nathaniel Bassey — GLOWREEYAH BRAIMAH

5. Someones At The Door — NATHANIEL BASSEY

6. Twale — FLO

7. Imela — SOLOMON LANGE

8. Mighty God — JOE PRAIZE

9. Great Are You Lord — SINACH

10. Imela Feat Enitan Adaba — NATHANIEL BASSEY

We do hope you have a lovely Sunday and a nice week ahead!

READ MORE: http://www..com/2017/12/here-are-10-nigerian-gospel-songs-that.html

When did Sonnie Badu become a Nigerian? Thought he is Ghanaian.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by nell2: 4:05am On Dec 18, 2017
williamdeluxe:
EKWUEME....heard dix song @ crusade last week nd d lyrics has bin on my mind....my favorite part of d song goes lyk dix..

"You are the Living God oh, Eze no one like You!”
alwayz on my lips. where can i download. This is a hit. don't know it is not viral .it needs good marketing
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by nell2: 4:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Jodha:

I feel the same way bro...

Like I can flow with the lyrics even though I don't understand Igbo fluently I can till connect with it...it's amazing....

Not many songs can cut across language barrier... I give it to him....
the song gives me goosepimple
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by toprealman: 4:28am On Dec 18, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Where is Frank Edward. undecided

Any list of gospel songs without Frank Edwards song is Trash.

Dude is gifted always making sense in ALL his songs
Sorry to say this but Frank Edward is fast loosing it. Was at The Experience 12 concert and dude was just flat. Singing for entertainment and minister at I on are two different things. His mma mma, Chukwuebuka are soul lifting songs though.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Tybabe0001(m): 5:07am On Dec 18, 2017
Where is Iya Bola Are song
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2017
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

It’s Sunday people… and it’s about that we get our worship on! or don’t you think so too?! Well, it’s not just to worship.

But worship in a way that moves you spiritually, that’s why we’re bringing to you these ten peculiar Nigerian gospel songs that will make your Sunday blissful.

2. Baba — SONNIE BADU

6. Twale — FLO

7. Imela — SOLOMON LANGE

incomplete
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by CaptainG00D: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2017
toprealman:
Sorry to say this but Frank Edward is fast loosing it. Was at The Experience 12 concert and dude was just flat. Singing for entertainment and minister at I on are two different things. His mma mma, Chukwuebuka are soul lifting songs though.

Becoz he was "flat" in his concert doesnt make him a bad singer.
Every musician do have bad day on stage.

All his songs are good not just mma mma chukwuebuka or whateva.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by lamilare(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2017
Where are Victoria Orenze's Song? Brooding Draw(Cover) Alagbada Ina (ft Nathaniel Bassey) I want to see you
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by alexiej(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2017
mathew247:
lol...I never heard any of this songs...well I'm not a fan of gospel music

Pls note that this is not meant to condemn or judge you. I just want to give you something to think about.

Do you wish to go to heaven? Yes?
If they sing in heaven, which kind of songs do you think they sing? Secular(like shakiti bobo, etc)? or gospel?

I guess you should start reconsidering the kind of music ure a fan of.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by donnaD(f): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2017
where is chinyere udoma or Gozie okeke.that list is so incomplete.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by mathew247: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=alexiej post=63383283]

Pls note that this is not meant to condemn or judge you. I just want to give you something to think about.

Do you wish to go to heaven? Yes?
If they sing in heaven, which kind of songs do you think they sing? Secular(like shakiti bobo, etc)? or gospel?

I guess you should start reconsidering the kind of music ure a fan of.[/q
typical Africa mentality.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by toprealman: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Becoz he was "flat" in his concert doesnt make him a bad singer.
Every musician do have bad day on stage.

All his songs are good not just mma mma chukwuebuka or whateva.
You ain't into music so I don't expect you to understand.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Lilkini(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2017
EKWUEME !! EKWUEME!! you are the living God eh...eze no one like you

listen to this song and feel heaven in you
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by harmbhrosz(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2017
Goahead:
Only You Jesus - Ada Ehi

The best of 2016/2017 so far!
Xiaomi user.... I sight you
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by dami2boi(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:
Where will the songs be moving us to?

From where? , to where?

Play them for terrorists and enjoy the MOVE of your life.
Bado
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by CaptainG00D: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2017
toprealman:
You ain't into music so I don't expect you to understand.

Ur reponds so far shows u are d perosn who dnt dnt know anything abt music..
This topic is all abt top gospel songs and i mentioned Edwards who i think obviously deserves a spot on the list.
And u are here talking abut how he was sounding FLAT on a stage. undecided.

Go and dedicate time to listen to the collection of frank edwards then come back and edit ur comment.
All his songs has passion and spirit uplifting in them.

We ar are talking about Frank who DON MEONconfessed he is a great singer and even invited him to his church in U.S to come and perform. undecided
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by toprealman: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Ur reponds so far shows u are d perosn who dnt dnt know anything abt music..
This topic is all abt top gospel songs and i mentioned Edwards who i think obviously deserves a spot on the list.
And u are here talking abut how he was sounding FLAT on a stage. undecided.

Go and dedicate time to listen to the collection of frank edwards then come back and edit ur comment.
All his songs has passion and spirit uplifting in them.

We ar are talking about Frank who DON MEONconfessed he is a great singer and even invited him to his church in U.S to come and perform. undecided
Just like Kelechi Iheanacho who was once touted as the next bog thing in WORLD football. Ever heard of Asu Ekiye.....seasons cone and go Ok.
Besides, do not ever think that everyone will buy into your post.....some will fly, others won't. Smart guys learn all the time!
#Chukwuebuka
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by CaptainG00D: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
toprealman:

Just like [b]Kelechi Iheanacho who was once touted as the next bog thing in WORLD football. [/b]Ever heard of Asu Ekiye.....seasons cone and go Ok.
Besides, do not ever think that everyone will buy into your post.....some will fly, others won't. Smart guys learn all the time!
#Chukwuebuka

U ar off th guard yet again..

BTW..ofcoz Kelechi iheanacho is a good footballer and has proven that countless times. He scored always even as a substitute in city and even scored champions leuague against good clubs.even scored ama8zing goals in national where his gials were nomited the best accross the world 2consecutive times in 2weeks

but He was unlucky, the coach who scoted him and who would have groomed him into a big footballer was removed and replaced one who dnt like him.

And thats a different case here... i advice u read the topic again..
U cant tell me non of frank edwards song deserve a spot there except u ar just a hater.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by internetpo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

2. Baba — SONNIE BADU

6. Twale — FLO

7. Imela — SOLOMON LANGE

Great compilation. Love your list.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by toprealman: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
CaptainG00D:

U ar off th guard yet again..

BTW..ofcoz Kelechi iheanacho is a good footballer and has proven that countless times. He scored always even as a substitute in city and even scored champions leuague against good clubs.even scored ama8zing goals in national where his gials were nomited the best accross the world 2consecutive times in 2weeks

but He was unlucky, the coach who scoted him and who would have groomed him into a big footballer was removed and replaced one who dnt like him.

And thats a different case here... i advice u read the topic again..
U cant tell me non of frank edwards song deserve a spot there except u ar just a hater.

Conclusion: You live in the past....I get am before no be your property again!
#MmaMma
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nice one bro, thanks for the list. But Monique's 'power flow' is supposed to top that list nah
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by CaptainG00D: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
toprealman:
Conclusion: You live in the past....I get am before no be your property again!
#MmaMma

Out of point!! As always.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Dhorcas(f): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Goahead:
Only You Jesus - Ada Ehi

The best of 2016/2017 so far!

EExactly! was really looking for her name....

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by hpymoment(f): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
The blood by Nathaniel Bassey is a song that I can play on repeat for more than ten times consecutively ....listen to the lyrics of this song and u will be amazed.
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
that's an old list current hit song is Ekwueme by Prospa Ochimana ft Osinachi (Mrs)
Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by obinna58(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
onuhabel1:
that's an old list
current hit song is Ekwueme by Prospa Ochimana ft Osinachi (Mrs)
Even an unbeliever admires God with this song grin

1 Like

Re: Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You by Akjolus: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2019
I love this song. Kabo
Find link below

https://loadedwall.com/2019/05/29/kabo-kiniun-eya-juda/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) / Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.