Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) (14023 Views)

CARNIVAL CALABAR: South African Dancers Performs With Bare Boobs / CARNIVAL CALABAR: GHANA Female Dancers Performs With Bare Boobs / Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by londonrivals: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
That there is a Festival In Okirika in Rivers State, were Virgins are kept in fatty room for 1-3 months after which they are brought out to dance in public like this to be sprayed money; men even go and book them in the room for marriage.

It still happens till date now you know

http://www.metronaija.com/photos-virgin-ladies-flaunt-bare-boobs-festival-rivers-state-18/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by londonrivals: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by londonrivals: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
dis news has been post 3 times already Mynd44
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Baawaa(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Okrika people or sulu people
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

If I were from that community, I'd give anything to be the one I'm charge of decorating and costuming these girls.

Nothing better than the feel of succulent brezz in the palms of the righteous.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by tesppidd: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Are these the best boobs rivers can offer?
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
#ProudlyOkrika

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Jakumo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
tesppidd:

I beg make you ask dem for me, my brother.

As all the bress dey look down with sadness, na so me self dey look down witi sadness.

Make dem show only ONE correct set of bress when look up, dem no gree.

Anyway, Papa God dey witness dem sin against man pikin.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by wwwtortoise(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
I was hoping to land myself a tattooing job but the tattoed are beautifully WORgly.

Op attach 'viewer's discretion' to the title.
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by PastorLucifer: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Today?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Blizzy9ja: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
You know how you look forward to seeing your crush bare chest
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
angry

You can question my power of observation but how will someone with fallen Olympus claim to be a virgin?

But what the essence of the nude show... Now we will claim not to be backward...

Sexual Objects...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
It's very embarrassing. You won't gain good thing from making yourself object for other ppl pleasure.

Africans will not look beautiful when they try to act like object.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Jakumo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

You can question my power of observation but how will someone with fallen Olympus claim to be a virgin?

This is a very important question, and the Oracle may need to be consulted before this mystery can be unraveled.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Let me freak da funk...
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by DONFASZY(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dis is unacceptable in dis new age
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by KendrickAyomide: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I were from that community, I'd give anything to be the one I'm charge of decorating and costuming these girls.

Nothing better than the feel of succulent brezz in the palms of the righteous.
i thought you were Gay
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Nltaliban(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

You can question my power of observation but how will someone with fallen Olympus calm to be a virgin?

But what the essence of the nude show... Now we will calm not to be backward...

Sexual Objects...

There's a clear difference between calm and claim

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nltaliban:

There's a clear difference between calm and claim

angry

∆ Thanks corrected... Na too much talk cause am... grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by bjt(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nigerian version of body painting grin
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by KELLSNELLY(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
The 4th pic though, or is it dat i don't understand d term VIRGIN again
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Miserablemee: 3:00am On Dec 18, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

But what the essence of the nude show... Now we will claim not to be backward...

Sexual Objects...

you are just being miserable and loathing the fact that you are an African man[monkey].
if they are backward as you imagine, where are those white ladies that move about only in pants at Brazil carnivals or the ones in paints and a huge wing-like object strapped behind them, frontward, I guess.
You are not as wise as you think you are.
Btw, who certified these ladies virgin?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2017
Miserablemee:

[s]you are just being miserable and loathing the fact that you are an African man[monkey][/s]
if they are backward as you imagine, where are those white ladies that move about only in pants at Brazil carnivals or the ones in paints and a huge wing-like object strapped behind them, frontward, I guess.
You are not as wise as you think you are.
Btw, who certified these ladies virgin? ∆ Quite idiotic I thought you knew everything

angry

∆ You could have been more constructive and less insultive. I won't use a derogatory word on you..... But please I'm not a monkey get your head straight...
If you call African men monkeys I'm quite sure your father is an African- There are lots of monkeys around grin

You talked about Brazil as a standard. Are you kidding me?
What is difference between Brazil and Nigeria?... It's just like comparing Nigeria and Papua New Guinea.

I'm quite sure that you're angered by the fact that I called these ladies sexual objects... Yes they are!!!

I have honoured you with a mention

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by Charliiee(m): 1:30am On Dec 19, 2017
tesppidd:
Hahaha, you're a fool. cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by BabaRamota1980: 5:04am On Dec 19, 2017
tesppidd:

Nna, de thing tire me o!
All these breasts be like dem don go libya come back. To make matter worse these are virgins. Which kin scam be dis
Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by jantavanta(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2017
I am proud of Okrika, for celebrating their own virgin festival that bonds the girls together. We used to have virgin festivals all over Africa before The Invaders stopped them. These African Virgin festivals are the origin of the Oyinbo Virgin that The Invaders said we should worship.

This post should not be treated as a slay queen photoshoot.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Virgin Ladies Flaunt Bare Boobs At A Festival In Rivers State (18+) by BabaRamota1980: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
jantavanta:
I am proud of Okrika, for celebrating their own virgin festival that bonds the girls together. We used to have virgin festivals all over Africa before The Invaders stopped them. These African Virgin festivals are the origin of the Oyinbo Virgin that The Invaders said we should worship.

This post should not be treated as a slay queen photoshoot.

Very good point! They told us our virgin worship is barbaric but their virgin is holy. ....and we agreed, even till today.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Benin Men Love Large Families? / Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 / Adedotun Gbadebo, Abdulkabir Obalanlege Exchange Words Over Ogun Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.