Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Bezel-less Smartphones Of Class That Rocked 2017 Before Others Came - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bezel-less Smartphones Of Class That Rocked 2017 Before Others Came (462 Views)

Why Not Buy The $109 Bezel-less Kiicaa Mix Smartphone / Photo Of World First Bezel-less Phone With 4 Cameras Coming At A Cheap Prize / Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bezel-less Smartphones Of Class That Rocked 2017 Before Others Came by jetz(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Top 5 affordable Bezel-less Smartphones 2017

Established players (Samsung and LG) and newcomers (Essential) alike are all trying to reach the goal of a Bezel-less smartphone. Even Apple just announced a new iPhone that largely eliminates the border around the screen of recent, the iPhone X.

We’ve all seen Samsung’s almost bezel-less Galaxy series, wishing for a more affordable option. Well, you’re in luck, as this year we are seeing an influx of budget-orientated manufacturers step-up and produce their own bezel-less phone options. Bezel-less smartphones are already taken the market by surprise this 2017 and it’s only a matter of time before it replaces all other smartphones that are still having bezels.

Bezel-less phones are phones which has a larger display ratio to the body build of the phone…sweet right yes i know, well here’s our pick for top 5 affordable Bezel-less smartphones for 2017

Xiaomi Mi Mix
If the Xiaomi Mi Mix with its virtually non-existent bezels doesn’t get you the excitement that you need then i can’t honestly tell you what is going to. I‘d say it’s a big challenge in the face to those that concluded to the fact that mobile innovation is dead and perhaps can hopefully drive forward bezel-less innovation come 2018.

At 6.4″ the Xiaomi Mi Mix which is our number one pick rocks an OLED Screen which is quite large, however the screen is attributed to the fact that it has little or no bezels which isn’t a lot larger than the Samsung S7 Edge. The screen to body ratio is at an amazing 90% which is one of its kind as it reminds me of The Essential made by Andy Rubin. The Xiaomi Mi Mix can be compared to the Samsung Galaxy S8 in terms of screen ratio with the S8 weighing slightly lighter.

Technically the Xiaomi Mi Mix is one of the first smartphone to come out with nearly no bezels with a 1080 × 2040 screen aspect ratio, with a HD display that’s crisp, and a PPI of 361 density resolution which is quite decent for me. The CPU is a Snapdragon 821 Chipset with a decent 4GB/6GB worth of RAM under the hood.

The Xiaomi Mi Mix, in my opinion, is one of the best looking phones of 2017 and has some good, not perfect, specifications to match, can you beat that or did someone just said Iphone x on android lol.

Quick specifications;
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
44-inch, full-HD+ display (2,080×1,080 pixels)
16 MP rear camera, 5 MP Selfie Shooter
4GB/6GB RAM with 128GB/256GB onboard storage
3,400mAh embedded battery
Rear fingerprint sensor

full list in source link>>>>https://ngeeek.com/2017/12/17/top-5-bezel-less-smartphones-2017/

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Facebook Video / How To Delect Your Facebook Account / Brand New Samsung Galaxy A8+ For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.