Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding (21882 Views)

Angry Bride Attacks Elderly Wedding Guest Who Wiped Her Face With Money / What Were You Doing Inside Her - Zimbabwe Housewife Attacks Husband With Slaps / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Islie: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
By Abubakar Auwal, Sokoto 

A newlywed bride Shafa Muhammad, 28, attacked her husband with a razor blade, three weeks after their wedding, and injured him in the head.

The couples were said to be residing at Arkillar Liman area in Wamakko local government area of Sokoto state before the incidence.

The incidence was said to had occurred Friday night, just three weeks after their wedding fatiha.

Daily Trust gathered that Shafa was forced to marry Umar Shehu, 28 against her wish.

"The husband came and wanted to consummate his marriage when she attacked him with razor blade as a result of which he sustained cuts on his head," our source revealed.

Confirming the incidence, The spokesman of the Sokoto state Police Command, ASP Ibrahim Abarass said the husband had been treated and discharged from the hospital because his injuries were not life threatening.

He added that the wife has been detained by the police and would be prosecuted after their investigation.

He advised parents to always consider the wishes of their children before marrying them out.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/forced-bride-attacks-husband-with-blade-3-weeks-after-wedding.html

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by fckmn24seg(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
This forced marriage can never stop in the North, because of the level of education, information and religious sentiment among the poor ones.
Mind you some rich men take advantage of this e.g Senator Yerima, the one time governor of zamfara state.
What investigation would the police do? Are they not seeing the cause of the little girl's action?
To insert a big pr*ck into a little girls p*nani?

The north hás a long way to go to be civilized.
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by countryfive: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
pls show us their pre wedding pics , I want to see it.

20 Likes

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by purem(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Fweshspice(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
ok oo... God don dey use style warn me make i no find wife go north be dat

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by princechurchill(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lord save me from karashika
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Hector09(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Why is it that any thing force is always associated with d north

15 Likes

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by MhizzAJ(f): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Northern ladies are becoming more violent oo
What's the matter with them undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Martin0(m): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I didn't insult him nah
I only asked him to shut up

Yeah but it rude na,and most people see it as insult,for my I will not take it as anything but what about him?
Abeg nor too vex like dat again ooogrin

Come oo u say u get gist for me,I nor con understand u again ooogrin
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Northern ladies are becoming more violent oo
What's the matter with them undecided
she did what any normal lady with blood flowing in her veins would do.imagine a situation ur parents forced u with threats and oaths to marry one 87 yr old man with brown stained half missing teeth and foul breath.The 87 yr old man come mount u for night dey try kiss u with im smelly mouth and those im wrinkled hands dey tug at ur waist.tell me say u won't slash at himcheesy.just try and imagine the scenario.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by MhizzAJ(f): 6:18am On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
she did what any normal lady with blood flowing in her veins would do.imagine a situation ur parents forced u with threats and oaths to marry one 87 yr old man with brown stained half missing teeth and foul breath.The 87 yr old man come mount u for night dey try kiss u with im smelly mouth and those im wrinkled hands dey tug at ur waist.tell me say u won't slash at himcheesy.just try and imagine the scenario.
Hahhhhahahah
I never knew she was forced

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Flexy2vybes(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Wat he wanted to consummate d wedding but his head was consummated.. grin grin grin

Dm still dy force person marry 4 diz era?

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Evablizin(f): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2017
shocked

This is the result of forcing someone to marry against his/her wish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2017
ok
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
It's not the norm abeg...

All this endless bad tales instills unnecessary hatred in the heart of people. It's not the norm. It's hi-time these kind of news don't get the publicity they get here. Abeg, it inhibits, frustrates and hinders people from trying to explore friendships/relationships
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nathdoug(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Muslims with arranging marriage that serves him right

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by bigpicture001: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
serves them right let them continue to get killed by their child brides...then they remaining ones will know that there is need for maturity b4 marriage

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Lomprico2: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2017
Codeine at work!

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Redhot111(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2017
PastorLucifer:
See why you shouldn't marry any girl above 25?

They are old, frustrated & prone to violence.

Pocohantas & her menopause crew must be left alone to rot. Afterall, when men were chasing them, they were forming "slay queen & feminist".

This woman should be locked up in the male cell.
Guy u harsh ooooo. That was a bit too brutal and blunt ba

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by EngrMarve(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2017
The reason I don't want to marry
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by johnstar(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Paid Evans 223,000 Euros As Ransom – Witness Tells Court / Man With 2 Knives Caught Smoking Weed Beaten By Mob In Lagos(pics) / Young Man Shot Dead By Soldiers In Delta State. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.