Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding (21895 Views)

Angry Bride Attacks Elderly Wedding Guest Who Wiped Her Face With Money / What Were You Doing Inside Her - Zimbabwe Housewife Attacks Husband With Slaps / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by maasoap(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
muller101:
the way you reason sef. If your parents ask you to marry someone you don't love .how do you call that?
May be you should check the way you reason. She's 28 and she was forced,right? She spent three weeks in the man's house without allowing the man to touch her? And lastly, during that three weeks, she didn't know her way out of the man's house? She had to wait and injure him because she was tied down?
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by muller101(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
maasoap:

May be you should check the way you reason. She's 28 and she was forced,right? She spent three weeks in the man's house without allowing the man to touch her? And lastly, during that three weeks, she didn't know her way out of the man's house? She had to wait and injure him because she was tied down?
Abeg I no get strength to argue with you. My fallopian tube de pain me. grin
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by jacyhelen(f): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hector09:
Why is it that any thing force is always associated with d north

its because the lord said:Fear North
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by spartan117(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:
It's not the norm abeg...

All this endless bad tales instills unnecessary hatred in the heart of people. It's not the norm. It's hi-time these kind of news don't get the publicity they get here. Abeg, it inhibits, frustrates and hinders people from trying to explore friendships/relationships
How
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Faithscharms2(f): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
maasoap:

You guys can just twist story anyhow just for comment to be considered acceptable. Where did 87 years old man come up in the story? The husband in this case is 28, the wife also, 28. Instead of attacking her husband, she could have easily run away.
Must everything be justified?
The guy na mumu sef. Who has time to be running after 28 years old washout?

Please where is she expected to run to in the dead of the night?you were not there so you have no idea what she was going through. The most likely scenario would be he was forcing himself on her and she resisted then he resorted to violence and manhandled her trying to rape her and she had no choice than to defend herself. If anything self she needs commendation for standing up for herself especially in a place like sokoto where women are treated like second class citizens aspa religion and sex tools.. undecided...All these people condemning her would even do worse if they were in her shoes and someone you dislike is forcing sex on you angry
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Hector09(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
jacyhelen:

lol
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by thedondada(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Northern ladies are becoming more violent oo
What's the matter with them undecided

I don't blame them. How would you feel if one man comes out of the blues and your father says you must marry him.

With no choice and hate in your heart cos you've not been raised to say NO to the old man.

The New husband whom you unwillingly give your body to out of filial duty just likes to nack all day everyday.

One day you will kill him. Most likely within the first month of marriage cos a life time of that assault is beyond the comprehension.

Either that or suicide.

So I get it.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by maasoap(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Faithscharms2:

Please where is she expected to run to in the dead of the night? you were not there so you have no idea what she was going through. The most likely scenario would be he was forcing himself on her and she resisted then he resorted to violence and manhandled her trying to rape her and she had no choice than to defend herself. If anything self she needs commendation for standing up for herself especially in a place like sokoto where women are treated like second class citizens aspa religion and sex tools.. undecided...All these people condemning her would even do worse if they were in her shoes and someone you dislike is forcing sex on you angry
Dead of the night? The report said that she spent three weeks in his house already. Those three weeks not enough to run away?
Forcing himself on her after three weeks? Who waits till after three weeks before touching his wife?
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
maasoap:

You guys can just twist story anyhow just for comment to be considered acceptable. Where did 87 years old man come up in the story? The husband in this case is 28, the wife also, 28. Instead of attacking her husband, she could have easily run away.
ok sorry i exaggerate a bitcheesy but then where the lady wan run go? This is the north we talking about .its might be possible the lady is under the total dominance of the parents and might have no one to turn to except the parents.forget about her age cos there are 30 something to 40 something yr old ladies still depending and living under their parents when single in the Muslim community. Many of them have no voice and they must marry the man insisted by the parents.arranged marriage na woman dey suffer am pass.
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Faithscharms2:

Please where is she expected to run to in the dead of the night?you were not there so you have no idea what she was going through. The most likely scenario would be he was forcing himself on her and she resisted then he resorted to violence and manhandled her trying to rape her and she had no choice than to defend herself. If anything self she needs commendation for standing up for herself especially in a place like sokoto where women are treated like second class citizens aspa religion and sex tools.. undecided...All these people condemning her would even do worse if they were in her shoes and someone you dislike is forcing sex on you angry
better oil dey ur head.may SANGO keep on blessing u with wisdomcheesy

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
maasoap:

Dead of the night? The report said that she spent three weeks in his house already. Those three weeks not enough to run away?
Forcing himself on her after three weeks? Who waits till after three weeks before touching his wife?
if she had any place to run to she wouldn't have resorted to violence.i don't support violence o but sometimes if u pursue rabbit and im come jam wall and with no place to escape the rabbit will turn around and fight back at u to defend itself. Arranged/forced marriages should be discouraged in our society.
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
jacyhelen:

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
maasoap:

brother the babe snap.try understand human psychology.ok what of if she left the husband's house and her ppl forced her back into the husband's house again wetin u want make she do? Its like u don't understand how they do these forced marriages in the north.u think its like the south here where a lady has the luxury to choose the man she wants?
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Where was the age specified in the post? or is it that you just want to start displaying your stupidity this morning?
one of them
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Hahhhhahahah
I never knew she was forced
lol she was forced into it.MhizzAJ u don't know how lucky u are to be able to choose the guy u want to be withcheesy. Many ladies in the core north don't have that luxury.tell me say if dem force u marry one wowor man wey no get teeth weda u no go use knife slash am if he try wan climb u in the dead of the nightcheesy.
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
delishpot:

That person you reply na small pikin dey worry am.
she no read the headline finish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Diademk07: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
TundeHashim:
forced marriage is against our culture..just don't know what's happening of recent

What's this one saying? Those 10-16 yrs old girls forced to marry old cargos in the North definitely gave their permission? Yeye.
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Diademk07: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
maasoap:

Chop knuckle! Proper northerner.. Na 10 yrs old he shoulda run after..

Yeye.
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by Kinshasaland: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by MhizzAJ(f): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
lol she was forced into it.MhizzAJ u don't know how lucky u are to be able to choose the guy u want to be withcheesy. Many ladies in the core north don't have that luxury.tell me say if dem force u marry one wowor man wey no get teeth weda u no go use knife slash am if he try wan climb u in the dead of the nightcheesy.
I won't use knife to slash him...I don't have that kinda mind

I might just find a way to leave quietly

But no one can force me to get married to any man i don't like

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2017
Diademk07:

Chop knuckle! Proper northerner. Na 10 yrs old he shoulda run after..

Yeye.
Wrong. Stop stereotyping northerners. Who runs after 28 years old washout if not losers?
Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by maasoap(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
brother the babe snap.try understand human psychology.ok what of if she left the husband's house and her ppl forced her back into the husband's house again wetin u want make she do? Its like u don't understand how they do these forced marriages in the north.u think its like the south here where a lady has the luxury to choose the man she wants?
Well, my point is that there was a non violent way and there was a violent way. She choosed the violent way which may likely lead her to prison. None of her online praisers will follow her to prison. If her husband could exercise patient and wait for her for up to three weeks before making the move, I don't see why she couldn't run to wherever she wanted to be.
Note: I'm not a supporter of forced marriage.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by maasoap(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
ok sorry i exaggerate a bitcheesy but then where the lady wan run go? This is the north we talking about .its might be possible the lady is under the total dominance of the parents and might have no one to turn to except the parents. forget about her age cos there are 30 something to 40 something yr old ladies still depending and living under their parents when single in the Muslim community. Many of them have no voice and they must marry the man insisted by the parents.arranged marriage na woman dey suffer am pass.
Is this not funny to you too? 30, 40 years old still living under their parents? Still complaining of forced marriage? They should give their parents a breathing space by moving out or marry whoever they want to marry and stop complaining about forced marriage.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding by TundeHashim(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2017
Diademk07:

What's this one saying? Those 10-16 yrs old girls forced to marry old cargos in the North definitely gave their permission? Yeye.

Lol...you've never been to the core North your whole life and you're here spewing thrash...in as much as i agree that we marry quite early, the issue of forced marriage is not as rampant as it is portrayed in the media..are u trying to tell me there's no forced marriage in the South? what nonsense are u telling me? see, I don't think u worth my time coz nothing you've said, or you're saying, or would ever say would worth the attraction of a rational man...here I rest my case..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man With 2 Knives Caught Smoking Weed Beaten By Mob In Lagos(pics) / Imo Police Arraign 10 People For Abusing Naira Notes (Photo) / 50 People Arrested With 48 Bags Of Drugs In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.