Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World (4169 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / BA Plane U-turns From Tel Aviv After Flights Are Suspended / Tel Aviv Shooting: Two Dead, Eight Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

The most religious ones are the greatest hypocrites. Preaching water, drinking wine. I am sure even Jesus would scold her for this senseless comment devoid of any kindness that Jesus stood for.

You can say that over and over...

1 Like

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by eyinjuege: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
I'm still wondering what the purpose of this thread is.

Were Sodom and Gomorrhah not Jewish cities? Is homosexuality a new development?
Even before the existence of America, the Bible spoke about homosexuals.
The Bible also spoke about the last days/end times.
So what is the hullaballoo about?
The Bible refers to the Jews as chosen people, because they decide to act against it doesnt still change that.
Now, for those who don't believe in the Bible, why are you getting worked up over it?
Homosexuals are everywhere. In every religion, hidden or overt.
For those saying middle eastern Jews are against Africans, their other Arab counterparts/brother don't like us either whether you're muslim or christian.
Its a pity that we Africans seem to thrive on hate for ourselves. Infact, change that to Nigerians. I dont think other African countries hate themselves as much as we do.
Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by alBHAGDADI: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
When exactly are you gonna have sense?. It is not muslims trying to get you to hate them. They are the hate themselves. Stop being foolish and wake up from you slumber. Israel doesnt care about you. Below is 10 minutes video how Africans are treated in Israel. Only a woman stood up amongst many Jews to defend Africans. Guess what her fellow Jews said to her?

A guy said "you are traitor". Another one said she should be raped for defending Africans. Another one said (to his fellow Jews) "all you hypocrites here that defend Africans, go to Africa. If you want to give them food, go and give them food in Africa. This is Jewish State". A Jewish woman said "whoever advocates for Africans should be locked up in the camp with Africans. Don't rent them apartment". They don't like you Mr. sheeple. So stop forcing yourself on them. Here is a video to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

Is this not better than the Arabs who are selling my kind into slavery?

The tactics by you Muslims won't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Empiree: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Is this not better than the Arabs who are selling my kind into slavery?

The tactics by you Muslims won't work.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I trusted you would say something stupid. Arab is not islam. Islam is different from them, and islam banned slavery. whoever indulges in slavery now AFTER islam already banned it is mischievous, and such doesn't have my support. But you have UNCONDITIONAL support for them just bcus they are Jews. A muslim doesn't support Arabs bcus they are Arabs. We support and love ONLY for God's sake. We have something called " Al Wala' Wal Bara" {We love what God loves. We hate what God hates.}. God is against oppression, homosexual and racism.

I know you saw the truth in the video and it makes you so uncomfortable. cheesy cheesy

Talking about Arab selling people into slavery, very well then. Do you recall Jewish Rabbis harvesting human organs of Africans and Palestinians few yrs ago and last yr?. In case you missed it, here it is http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jewish_human_organ_harvesting

And Israel was pissed when the article was leaked. I heard first in 2009 where Jewish rabbis trafficked humans, killed them and harvested their body parts. read more http://www.slate.com/articles/life/faithbased/2009/07/organ_failure.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Cyynthialove(f): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

If you check all the posters above, you will notice that they are all muslims.

The reason why they created this thread is simply because TRUMP declared Jerusalem as Israel's capital. They are pained about that and also the fact that Christians all over the world are happy about the situation.

The aim of the muslims is to commit GENOCIDE against the JEWS as commanded by their prophet. READ what their prophet said about the end time.

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Now, Muslims are looking for ways to make Christians hate the JEWS so as to support them in their genocidal act against the Israelites. First, they started by reminding us that Jews killed Jesus Christ. They thought it would make us hate them, but they forgot that our Lord and Savior even forgave them and also told us to forgive those who offend us, hence the reason why no man can make us hate them.

Their latest strategy is to show us the homosexuals in Israel cos they know Christians hate such. Look at the way they are happy about the news. They are ready to side with gays so long it spites the Christians.

ISLAM IS EVIL.

Rilwayne001 Demmzy15 Empiree Udatso Abdelkabir

kudos bro

1 Like

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by flamingREED(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
God's promise to Abraham stands nevertheless. So, at least, we can't abandon Abraham yet.

Paul said, "they are not all Israel which are of Israel"

There, however, is an election always reserved for God in Israel.

I love Israel.
I love Christians more.
Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by KingSango(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Demmzy15:

According to our Nigerian zombie followers, these are God's chosen people. Just watch how they'll defend these stupidity

Even more proof that there is no Jesus Christ. Whatever the Jews think is coming is another hellish demon. grin

Eurosain religions are demonic, Christianity, Islam and Hebrewism. They are the only religions ruling the world and have brought about the End Times.

The demonic Illuminati Eurosian religions:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Empiree: 12:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Empiree: 1:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by KingSango(m): 1:54am On Dec 19, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2017
KingSango:

Even more proof that there is no Jesus Christ. Whatever the Jews think is coming is another hellish demon. grin

Eurosain religions are demonic, Christianity, Islam and Hebrewism. They are the only religions ruling the world and have brought about the End Times.

The demonic Illuminati Eurosian religions:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

While you are at it, do not forget to mention that nowhere in the world the AIDS rates are as high as in Africa. wink

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by alBHAGDADI: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2017
Empiree:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I trusted you would say something stupid. Arab is not islam. Islam is different from them, and islam banned slavery. whoever indulges in slavery now AFTER islam already banned it is mischievous, and such doesn't have my support.
Where did Islam ban slavery when Muhammad the false prophet himself had slaves?

Allah even permitted it.

Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Quran (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by KingSango(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mindfulness:

While you are at it, do not forget to mention that nowhere in the world the AIDS rates are as high as in Africa. wink

AIDS is high in Africa due to vaccinations that were used to poison Africans. Get your facts right and your conclusions wouldn't be so false. Plus Aids is caused by sodomy, so many war rapes occur in Africa. Did you know soldiers are taught to rape civilian populations so as to spread disease among them after the war? Of course, you don't know any of this and are just a novice. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
KingSango:

AIDS is high in Africa due to vaccinations that were used to poison Africans. Get your facts right and your conclusions wouldn't be so false. Plus Aids is caused by sodomy, so many war rapes occur in Africa. Did you know soldiers are taught to rape civilian populations so as to spread disease among them after the war? Of course, you don't know any of this and are just a novice. grin

grin

You should get a lobotomy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Tozara(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mindfulness:

grin

You should get a lobotomy.
I was about telling you that the nigga is a lunatic asylum escapee who lives and breathes craziness and stupidity, which he manifests in the form of extraordinary, but simplistic and unsophisticated conspiracy theories. But seems like you've realised what's up. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tozara:
I was about telling you that the nigga is a lunatic asylum escapee who lives and breathes craziness and stupidity, which he manifests in the form of extraordinary, but simplistic and unsophisticated conspiracy theories. But seems like you've realised what's up. grin

Now it's more than obvious. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by hoMegas(m): 12:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Empiree: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Here we go again undecided

1 Like

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Lucasbalo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mindfulness:

Now it's more than obvious. grin
That guy is truly a mental case. No doubt about it. All you need to do is look at the kinks he posts .

1 Like

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
That guy is truly a mental case. No doubt about it. All you need to do is look at the kinks he posts .

Lucas, how far? Hope you and your family are all good?

1 Like

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Lucasbalo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mindfulness:

Lucas, how far? Hope you and your family are all good?
Doing good my sister . Hope yours are dandy too.

1 Like

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Doing good my sister . Hope yours are dandy too.

All is well. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Lucasbalo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mindfulness:

All is well. smiley
Do you see my racist pigish President turning Southern Texas to concentration camps reminiscent of Hitler's Germany of late 30s and 40s.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 20, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Do you see my racist pigish President turning Southern Texas to concentration camps reminiscent of Hitler's Germany of late 30s and 40s.

He is despicable! angry

1 Like

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Lucasbalo(m): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

He is despicable! angry
He's a vile racist. He doesn't hide his hatred of anyone that's not white. A lot of Whites overstayed their visas and he never calls them animals. He's taking his game out of Hitler's playbook. Imagine someone taking your kids from you. I am a father of three young ladies and a Jnr and i will kill to protect anyone taking any of my joy away from me.You get some worthless guys like Timbuktu and his brain damaged friends who are stuck in villages hyping and supporting the racist pig setting up concentration camps all over the US southern border.

1 Like

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by panafrican(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2018
What is next is this : if you are anti gay then you are anti Israel , anti Semite, and. anti God because ' God loves Israel' .

The question is if this confition statement were true , then why is the Old Testament warning God 's people against Sodom and Gomorrah?
Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Empiree: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
panafrican:
What is next is this : if you are anti gay then you are anti Israel , anti Semite, and. anti God because ' God loves Israel' .

The question is if this confition statement were true , then why is the Old Testament warning God 's people against Sodom and Gomorrah?

You really need to tell this to Nigerian Christian supporters of Israel cus God is not author of confusion.
Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Empiree: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
This was posted by Palestinian Muslim lawyer in NYC on Facebook. This is a Palestinian championing the cause of Igbo suffering. But these igbo support tyranny against the Palestinians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Lucasbalo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Empiree:
This was posted by Palestinian Muslim lawyer in NYC on Facebook. This is a Palestinian championing the cause of Igbo suffering. But these igbo support tyranny against the Palestinians
Foools they are. The only reason most of them are supporting the racist pig is that they think he will help them with their independence not knowing the vile racist loathes them with every cells in his body. Buhari met with him couple months ago In the WH and Trampy never said a word about their Biafra. That should signal to the mental dwarfs here that Trampy doesn't give a fvck about them but their illusions is not letting them face reality. They will support isreal that treats blacks like them like animals. We call that Stockholm syndrome.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four U.S. Marines Recreate 1966 Beach Photo Before Deployment To Vietnam War / U.s.-born Qaeda Leader Killed In Yemen / The Mossad Does It Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.