Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth (1221 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth by 4pppp(m): 6:18am On Dec 18, 2017
My baby has Adenoid, she bread through her mouth and cant sleep well the doctor say we should conduct surgery on her but you no that surgery is 50, 50 some are advising us not to take the option of surgery that she will out grow it. Please advise
Re: Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth by 4pppp(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
I wish somebody will help me here Lala are you there
Re: Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth by ultron12345: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
go with ur doctors advice, he know best..... don't even dare listen to dose that will recommend herbal remedy, they will only worsen d case or even cause death
Re: Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth by 4pppp(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
ultron12345:
go with ur doctors advice, he know best..... don't even dare listen to dose that will recommend herbal remedy, they will only worsen d case or even cause death
thank you for responding
Re: Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth by chiboyo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Children in most cases outgrow adenoid but it is harrowing watching your child breathe with so much difficulty coupled with incessant runny nose..

Going through the surgery is a good idea as it relieves the child, however in many of such cases operated, the adenoid almost always grows back!

There are some local solutions you can mix to alleviate the pain like honey mixed with ginger.
Also use Shea butter to rub on her face and throat.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth by 4pppp(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2017
chiboyo:
Children in most cases outgrow adenoid but it is harrowing watching your child breathe with so much difficulty coupled with incessant runny nose..

Going through the surgery is a good idea as it relieves the child, however in many of such cases operated, the adenoid almost always grows back!

There are some local solutions you can mix to alleviate the pain like honey mixed with ginger.
thank you very much
Re: Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth by davodyguy: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
4pppp:
thank you very much

Hello. How did it go with the baby?
Re: Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth by Keziehenry(m): 5:15am On Oct 14, 2021
4pppp:
My baby has Adenoid, she bread through her mouth and cant sleep well the doctor say we should conduct surgery on her but you no that surgery is 50, 50 some are advising us not to take the option of surgery that she will out grow it. Please advise
Please how were able to solve the issue
Re: Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth by babaalagbo1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
chiboyo:

you're very correct
Re: Please Help, my baby is breeding through her mouth by babaalagbo1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
4pppp:
please message me in my whatsapp as soon as you see this

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Glutathione To Our Human Existence? / 5 Nigerian Herbs That Increase Fertility In Male And Female / Infertility,Low Sperm Count(oligo&azoo),TTC,underlying STDs(staph&other)HerbCure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.