Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (53566 Views)

Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) / A Plane Crashed In Uruguay During Remembrance Of Plane That Crashed In 1972 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2017
A small airplane carrying 22 passengers and three crew members crashed after it took off in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, police said.

A number of people suffered injuries, with some serious enough to require air ambulance services, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) said.

The West Wind Aviation ATR-42 went down near the remote Fond-du-Lac airport at around 6:15pm on December 13, RCMP said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5180103/Plane-25-people-crashes-Canada-no-deaths-reported.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2017
(This is not my professional opinion) I reckon it is the crash site that increased their chance of survival, when you crash inside snow and a well maintained forest, if this happened in my country, if Harmattan and harsh terrain nor get them, nah high tension wire go finish the job, if they escape high tension, when they wait 3-5 days for emergency rescue nah hunger go still finish the job angry

472 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by carlcar2012(f): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2017
Explorer the badest guy. I go come your child dedication

67 Likes

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2017
That was why I supported the #endsars campaign in the first place.

I heard it was when they wanna collect bribe from the crew (which are G boys) but the pilot increased it speed to escape but unfortunately ram into and incoming chopper . Thank God no life was lost!!! #Coke sniffing continues#

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Passenger Arson Fern (left) described how it took 30 minutes for the passengers to open an emergency exit door, after which the passengers exited the aircraft one-by-one.

His son, Arson Jr (center) has been put in a medically induced coma after he underwent surgery for his wounds.

His wife Janey (right) was also on the plane.

The flight normally takes 20 minutes and connects two remote towns that are not connected via road.

The Canadian Transportation Safety Board is looking into what caused the West Wind Aviation ATR-42 to go down during the normally 20-minute flight

2 Likes

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by tobillionaire(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2017
wawu
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by xynerise: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Unbelievable shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Shedrack777: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2017
Thank God

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2017
Thank GOD no live was lostkiss kiss kiss

18 Likes

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by medexico(m): 7:34am On Dec 18, 2017
When your time to die never reach.

16 Likes

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Everyone survive...?... I think this is the first time a plane is crashing with everyone survive

7 Likes

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Okworigeorge(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2017
Explorers:
A small airplane carrying 22 passengers and three crew members crashed after it took off in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, police said.
In Primary 2 or 3, my mum bought me a cream coloured blouse with the bolded written on it. I recall dedicating most of that week trying to pronounce the name. I told my parents not to teach me but should only tell me when I'm correct.

Memories... smiley

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Ishilove:

In Primary 2 or 3, my mum bought me a cream coloured blouse with the bolded written on it. I recall dedicating most of that week trying to pronounce the name. I told my parents not to teach me but should only tell me when I'm correct.

Memories... smiley

Grammar nazi : origins grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2017
oyb:

Grammar nazi : origins grin grin
Lmaaaao! E dey our DNA cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Memories... smiley

Lol...
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Modelqwen(f): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2017
shocked

Oluwa opeeeeee oooo

4 Likes

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2017
Explorers:

Lol...
Each time, and I mean EACH time I see that name I experience instant flashbacks grin

Back to topic: grace and a working emergency rescue system saved these people. The story would have been different if it happened in Nigeria. No doubt

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2017
shocked

The cold air in Saskatchewan extinguished the flame.
I'm certain the snow also served as a buffer.

Anyways, the beauty and mystery of a plane crash is in the complexity and diversity of it's casualties. This crash however, demystifies plane crashes.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Prestige16(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerian odeshiii in play here

2 Likes

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by psychologist(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2017
Looks lie a Hollywood film scene

1 Like

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Bari22: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2017
The great explorers
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Saheed9: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2017
OTTAWA
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Miracles everywhere...its the season of Christmas

1 Like

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Mathematical(f): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2017
op why now lipsrsealed, after we don book ticket for nigeria finish, you con dey post this .. fear grib me..

1 Like

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Adeyinka12(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2017
...and It is ever reasonable wicked tread producer again "Explorer"

1 Like

Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Robbin7(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2017
M
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2017
na their time nova reach.....
Re: Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) by dannytoe(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2017
From the crash site, it seems the plane did'nt burst into flames upon impact, which would have increased the casualties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) / Taxify Driver's 8 Rules For Ladies Before Entering His Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.