Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) (28109 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by samysamy: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
A family of 5 hard an accident today in Ase Creek,Kwale,Delta State.While waiting for pontoon, their motorcycle failed brake.If not for people around that quickly ran for their rescue, it would have been a different story.

PONTOON CONTRACTOR PLEASE KWALE PEOPLE NEED A BRIDGE.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/family-of-5-survive-terrible-accident.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by DrRasheed: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
very Tragic......though I don't trust your sources this guy.
I know a desperate blogger when I see one.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thank God no one died but na small river sha

4 Likes

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
She's got reasons for every part of her being to give thanks.

I'm Happy for her cos it would have been tragic should the accident results to loss of lives most especially a woman losing her wards.

5 Likes

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by mayowascholar(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
sorry
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
This water go deep sha
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lool why do you have a Family of 5 crammed onto one small motorcycle, black man believes in transmitting poverty by giving birth to a large number of kids who can barely feed well. This is a message from the gods

21 Likes

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
They will never forget this day
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Romeo3(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
See wat buhari has Done.
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
"See the snake my brother CATCHED in his farm", "See the way this lady MADES phone call", "See how much this guy SAWED while coming back from school" grin
Nairaland embarassed. Kai...this site is awkward. See the sort of things gracing the front page. Why can't Seun refurbish this site, for goodness' sake? Why can't Se.un bring Nairaland Web Section eggheads together to shoot this site up to par with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by veacea: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
OMG
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Romeo3(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thank God for their lives....

But on a more serious note, what is a family of 5 doing on one bike?

5 Likes

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by dayleke: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Eeyah...
Tragedy averted...
May His name be praised...
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by zolajpower: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
An aborminable act,this is not an act of God .
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by cecymiammy(f): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Romeo3:

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
DrRasheed:
very Tragic......though I don't trust your sources this guy.
If you have being there you would understand better.
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by NnamdiChidi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Thank God no one died but na small river sha
its big oh
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Peterpanny: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Daviddson:
"See the snake my brother CATCHED in his farm", "See the way this lady MADES phone call", "See how much this guy SAWED while coming back from school" grin
Nairaland embarassed. Kai...this site is awkward. See the sort of things gracing the front page. Why can't Seun refurbish this site, for goodness' sake? Let Seun bring Nairaland Web section egg heads and bring this site up to par with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?
oga ade no body force you to enter nairaland if you dont fancy what we have here you can go to lindaikeji.pls dont quote me one game just bust my 8000 naira.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Eyya mutum biyar fa cry
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by deafeyez: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
The works of God never seized to amaze me.
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by CuteMadridista: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
deafeyez:
The works of God never seized to amaze me.

me too bro, he made them poverty stricken that the family of 5 had to cram themselves on top of one motorcycle and almost drown. what a pathetic god we serve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by CuteMadridista: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Romeo3:

They're on something they can afford, not every Nigerian can afford private jets like Oledepo, Adebole, Oyakimole, Johnson Oleman etc

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
NnamdiChidi:
its big oh
Maybe from the eyes of a non swimmer
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thank God no body died
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Romeo3(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
CuteMadridista:

They're on something they can afford, not every Nigerian can afford private jets like Oledepo, Adebole, Oyakimole, Johnson Oleman etc
Stop being sentimental when it comes to human lives. Safety first.
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Ibibioesan(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
thank God for your life
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by columbus007(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
So i shld join you and be thanking God or what?how can you join with your extended families on a bike and staying near the river?silly.
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by histemple: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
columbus007:
So i shld join you and be thanking God or what?how can you join with your extended families on a bike and staying near the river?silly.

Is this not the pontoon linking Kwale to Beneku?
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Daviddson:
Nairaland embarassed. Kai...this site is awkward. See the sort of things gracing the front page. Why can't Seun refurbish this site, for goodness' sake? Why can't Se.un bring Nairaland Web Section eggheads together shoot this site up to par with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?

is there any charges u are paying for this..
abi na person tell you to open all news on the front page..
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by Tjohnnay: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kweke

Abbi grin
Re: Family Of 5 Fall Into A River In Delta, Survived (Photos) by deafeyez: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
CuteMadridista:

me too bro, he made them poverty stricken that the family of 5 had to cram themselves on top of one motorcycle and almost drown. what a pathetic god we serve

Your quote never seized to amaze me.

Where u from sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Releases Statement On Otedola Explosion, Reveal New Route Motorist Must Tak / Tex Trex / Indonesian Military Transport Plane Crashes In Medan Area Killing Dozens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.