Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (52607 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
OnyeOGA:
grin
Nigeria eh..
This one na Gucci pastor?
Lord, lemme ask u for something.
Blow the trumpet

You wan quickly go secure bungalow for hell?
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
amiibaby:
Wow FFurgly guy

You first typed the contrary. Are you confused?
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by infoservant: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Majek Fashek, the living Legend
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Ijaya123: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
passwelle:
Where is the robust reply this dude promised years ago?

Take a walk to his church and ask him.
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:

You first typed the contrary. Are you confused?
i should not after going through your profile
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by IPOBrep: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:

I dare you to start TITHING today!

sheeple
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
OBIGS:
coza is not a church abeg.. na show house

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
amiibaby:
i should not after going through your profile

Still don't get...But he's handsome though.
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
IPOBrep:

sheeple

If you know how proud I am to be a sheeple to Bishop David Oyedepo, you'll just be jealous.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Mak4web(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
eyaa
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:

Still don't get...But he's handsome though.
exactly my point
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
amiibaby:
exactly my point

You wrote "ugly" depicting the MOG. How's that your point?
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Moba82:
Church business
My broether, JESUS don see something
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:

You wrote "ugly" depicting the MOG. How's that your point?
well keep getting confused I am not ur tutor

Next

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Virus777: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
rasojie:
RainMaker... one time dem fi know seh him ah real legend

The sky look misty and cloudy
Looks like rain's gonna fall today
This morning I have been soaked in mercy
Waiting for the rain to drop the water Lord
Oh Lord... Ye

So im a hungry man
and i don't want to am
Send down the rain
Water up my seed ye..

Send down the rain
Send down the rain
Send down the rain
Send down the rain

Everything in Life has got it's time and season
So you don't have to ask me why
You don't expect to sow cassava
And reap up cocoyam
You don't expect to sow rice
And reap up cassava
Whatever a man sows in this world
They must surely reap

So I am a living man
Got a lot of work to do
Send down the rain

Papa Papa papayo,
Send down the rain
Mama mama mamayo,
Yaga yaga yagayo, send down the rain
Jah is my song and that's make me to be so strong
Jah is my song and that's make me feel so strong
No matter what they say
Even if they say I'm wrong
I'm gonna feel strong
Cos I know I'm gonna live long

send down the rain

Timeless piece from the legend. I'll never get tired of listening to that song.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
amiibaby:
well keep getting confused I am not ur tutor

Next
You're mouthed.
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by ojoagba: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
IPOBrep:
gucci pastor i dare you to take the #TAPCHALLENGE from freeze

how much have u donated? talk is always cheap just the same way APC while in opposition was talking up and down but in power now and things are worst. those who criticize always end up been the worst if na lie, ask bubu and apc.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin This im boot still dey?? saw dat boot wen i was small

Abeg which song e perform

mean while check this slay queen grin

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:

They keep tongue-lashing the Church and God's Servants therein...That's the more they scaling upwards and forward.

"Thou preparest a table before me IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES."

Judas Is Carriot cautioned Mary for wasting so expensive perfume wiping Jesus feet that such should be sold and given to the poor. (TAP Challenge didn't start today)

But Jesus rebuked him..."leave her alone, you have the poor always around. You've not helped them." It was recorded JUDAS IS CARRIOT said so not because he cared but because he was a THIEF.

I can Scripturally say FREEZE and his followers are ranting not because they care for the poor(they have the poor all around them always) but they are THIEVES.

#sadreality
#leaveusthesheeple
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:

You're mouthed.

well didn't wanna wake you sleepy child
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
The less power a Church has, the more entertainment it produces.
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
amiibaby:
Wow FFurgly guy
U fine?
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
amiibaby:
well didn't wanna wake you sleepy child

You bear same facial resemblance to someone I know.
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Rainmaker69(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Big up to COZA and Majek for a record-breaking collabo. From a religious point of view, this sounds very fishy. Isn't this putting Majek on an altar?
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by computer0810(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
IPOBrep:
gucci pastor i dare you to take the #TAPCHALLENGE from freeze
u no get family wey get work u fit dare

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by IPOBrep: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:

If you know how proud I am to be a sheeple to Bishop David Oyedepo, you'll just be jealous.

cheesy

Tithe paying is optional abi prosperity na by force

show us your tithe card.

i have mine

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:

You wan quickly go secure bungalow for hell?
grin Holy man i see u

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
The Ministry is now branding and promoting themselves with strategy.

And the Pastor looks like someone who failed at Yahoo Yahoo but got a call from God. grin

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by tydi(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
op the affection in the hug is still what I am searching for
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
xreal:
Pop pastor.

Fourth pic looks like Don jazzy with korede bello on stage.
na stage no b alter again. C as d place make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' / Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.