Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) (45186 Views)

Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by beinstein(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cynate:

Just saw it now
Mehn this guy is same height as my man grin
Short people grin grin

Tell your man to come over and have a few inches from mine. I'm giving it out for free.
grin grin
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Cynate(f): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
beinstein:

Tell your man to come over and have a few inches from mine. I'm giving it out for free.
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by ednut1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
adadike281:
She is d exact opposite of Balotelli. But Femi, when will u tie d knot?
y does he need to tie the knot its a free world

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by AfriSportKits(f): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Are you one of Nigeria TOP FOOTBALL FAN?

Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?

For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.

We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.

What Sport kits would you like to support your team

With week on week. Check here to help us know.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tracypacy:
E dey always pain me each time I dey watch Nigeria movie, husband and wife go get small misunderstanding, then the husband go just throw two Ghana-Must-Go bag come out, dey tell the wife "Leave my house, I say you must leave my house today"
Just two Ghana-Must-Go bag for christ sake..... E show say the wife no dey contribute anything for that house at all
I dey always advice women..... If your husband buy home theater, then make you buy 55 inch plasma........ If him buy air conditioner, make you buy double door refrigerator....... If him buy foam, make you try buy bed.... Let it look like a competition
If you dey follow your husband buy properties.... Before him go open mouth tell you say leave my house... Him go think am well well
Even if him get mind throw your things out...... By the time him throw out your 55 inch plasma, your double door fridge, your bed, your center table, your gas cooker, your raid insect killer, tooth brush wey you buy for him and the comb wey him take dey comb hair......Nothing go remain inside the house again
Your husband sef go hail when neighbors begin gather dey quarrel with am say "Haba papa Nkechi..... So as all of us play reach for this street, you no even fit tell any of us say una wan pack"
Na your husband go come dey explain "Neighbors, no be pack I dey pack o... Na my wife I dey pursue comot"
Then neighbors go begin scream "Aaaah!.... Papa Nkechi, so you mean say na pursue you dey pursue your wife and your house don already dey empty like this..... You better call her back and beg her before your life too becomes empty
Lolzz
But then..... Women.... Respect your husbands.... No matter wetin you dey contribute for the house
Complement Of The season ooooo!!

I have laff sotey Headache is doing me oh.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by adrian3000(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Balotteli's sister should have done better for her lineage by choosing a taller sperm donor.

Short father,
Shorter mother....I doubt that child will grow taller than Obafemi Martins.

But if he does,
Then Obafemi has been watering another man's flower.

you are wicked grin grin grin
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by moorevic(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Real naija guy see as he's holding the little girl's hand. igbotic
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Femistic123: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
What keeping him from marrying her? Some ladies are just so stupid and have no worth for themselves. I'm sure she's comfortable and proud to be just his babymama

It's a choice not stupidity...she isn't a pauper either.. she's a football star sister
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by muller101(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Is the baby mama taking instructions from him?
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by icedsammy: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Baba Setemifunmi Amin! Amin! Amin! Loruko Jesu
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by lereinter(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cynate:
Just saw it now Mehn this guy is same height as my man grin Short people grin grin
short but money wey fit solve your problem dey him hand

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Cynate(f): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
lereinter:

short but money wey fit solve your problem dey him hand
Lol
grin
Good one
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by kazzy4u(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
you think balloteli his hppy with u.
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by mofedamijo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
olasaad:
So this one too will not marry. And the girl fine she no resemble her brother
So that when they divorce they will split property into half....u think this superstars re not smart,after playing football all ur life,nursing injuries upon injuries,trainings upon trainings,made the money,and about to retire the woman then says divorce just so the can split property....wise up,they will rather pay her off then split property into half.
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by mofedamijo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
What keeping him from marrying her? Some ladies are just so stupid and have no worth for themselves. I'm sure she's comfortable and proud to be just his babymama
So that when they divorce they will split property into half....u think this superstars re not smart,after playing football all ur life,nursing injuries upon injuries,trainings upon trainings,made the money,and about to retire the woman then says divorce just so the can split property....wise up,they will rather pay her off then split property into half,abeg if ur brother go be superstar outside africa,make hin shine hin eye b4 marriage ooo,else the house wey hin buy 4 u sef una go split ham into half when divorce come.
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by mekuso89(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
olasaad:

quote author=Muzanga post=63395092] he is a male hoe[/quote]

oya quiet
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cynate:
Obafemi is 6ft That's nice height ooooh I'm just 5ft and my man is 5.6ft grin
obafemi ain't 6ft. He's 5'6
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by mekuso89(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
olasaad:

Muzanga:
he is a male hoe

oya quiet
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cynate:
Obafemi is 6ft That's nice height ooooh I'm just 5ft and my man is 5.6ft grin
Obafemi 6ft? Who dash am?
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by grtboy51(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Obafemi and Abigail welcomed their son in 2013. They started dating in 2012. And till 2018 dem neva marry
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by miremoses(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
I can't imagine my self smashing someone from Balo's lineage. I will be seeing balo in her undecided
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by Cynate(f): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin grin cheesy
Luiz1:
Obafemi 6ft? Who dash am?
Re: Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) by centboy123456(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

what are u saying self so u want the lady to.force him to marry her so cuz u have a baby for me I must marry u you try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) / Enugu To Build FIFA Standard Stadium In Nsukka / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.