Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Need Advice Please "Should I Take The Money"? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Advice Please "Should I Take The Money"? (863 Views)

Advice, Please, On Genuine Fixed Deposit Or Other Investment Portfolios. / How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Please "Should I Take The Money"? by chapwiz(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good day fellow Nairalander, please i need advise on the below issue.
Last month, a colleague of mine told me of a microfinance bank giving out loan facility at a low interest rate of 4% to 6% and he had collected so he gave me one of the bank marketer's number ( a lady) so I called her and ask her about the facility and she confirmed to me that is true so I told her that i'm interested so she send me the application form and all the requirements via my mail so last week I completed the process and on the 11th of December the bank sent me an offer letter which also contain terms and condition, amount given, amount to be paid, method of payment, duration, policy and so on but behold when I read the offer letter, I was shock because what I was told was different from what was in the offer letter, I actually applied for 500,000 but the bank offer to give me 450,000 to pay for a period of 12 months with interest of 332,000 that means the total money I will pay is 782,000 which about 74% so I called the Marketer and ask her why the changes she couldn't give good explanation other than that is how they do it so I sent a mail to the bank telling that I didn't understand the offer letter but no reply till Wednesday morning and I sent a mail to them that I am no longer interested as I ve gotten money from my colleagues. And yesterday, the marketer called me begging me to take the loan and I told her I don't need it because we been paid our salary so she said I should take it because of her so she can add it to her sales and I can return it after three days and I will not pay d interest on it my fear now is I don't know how the this loan facility work. I don't want take something and thereafter it. will be held by it? i don't know if it a trap. please advice me. Thanks.
Re: I Need Advice Please "Should I Take The Money"? by eezeribe(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
OK
Re: I Need Advice Please "Should I Take The Money"? by adadike281(f): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Even if she offers u her Akara, pls don't take it.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Please "Should I Take The Money"? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Women use begging to mess men up, that's how one girl was begging a guy to claim that he raped her so that her boyfriend will not be vexed with her.
Op unless you want to pay the 700+ money please ignore the woman. Its a setup, she will likely use you as a fall man.
Re: I Need Advice Please "Should I Take The Money"? by chapwiz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thank you very much for your advise, I really appreciate.
Re: I Need Advice Please "Should I Take The Money"? by AnthonyAk(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dont do it , what type of loan does the interest be as much as the principal

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Please "Should I Take The Money"? by damdam995(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol. Don't do it man. It's not worth the risk
Re: I Need Advice Please "Should I Take The Money"? by FutureFocus: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Pls don’t do it, it’s not worth it to prison
Re: I Need Advice Please "Should I Take The Money"? by Ibechris2: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
How did it go finally?

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria / Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency / Most Innovative Businesses In Nigeria&africa With Costing&business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.