Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. (1871 Views)

Moment Reverend Sister Is Spotted Drinking Beer In Public (VIDEO) / A New Way Of Indoctrination, And Pathway To Immorality (parent Beware) / How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Daeylar:

All right.

All right, I didn't understand that's why I asked, thanks for explaining,

Well, you said you are not a Christain, why can't you let her choose if she wants to be a Christain or not?
If she wants to follow the biblical standard or the sayings of Jesus?

I think you just let her choose and not make choices for her on what she should sway away from or not, she be moral without Christianity,
She should choose if she wants to follow biblical standards or not, it's her choice really.

Alright,thanks.
Re: Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. by TheRealOwner(m): 2:53am On Dec 20, 2017
tundexweb:

Alright,thanks.

Hello Mr tunde. We happen to be in similar situations. What I will advise you is that you should sit down, and draw out the general concept of sin and consequence of sin from the Bible and explain to her. She can be a low key Christian or Muslim who is not really fully involved in extremities of both faiths. She is still young and very impressionable. I'll just advise you to be moral tolerant and God conscious.

I can assure you that if she stays in deeper life and follows their teachings on behavior, morals she won't become loose.

How you handle this situation will determine a lot about ur futures

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. by TheRealOwner(m): 2:55am On Dec 20, 2017
tundexweb:

Alright,thanks.
Since you are familiar with Deeper Life, I'm sure you can get their tapes and give her to be listening to. You can follow their teachings without attending the church
Re: Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2017
TheRealOwner:

Hello Mr tunde. We happen to be in similar situations. What I will advise you is that you should sit down, and draw out the general concept of sin and consequence of sin from the Bible and explain to her. She can be a low key Christian or Muslim who is not really fully involved in extremities of both faiths. She is still young and very impressionable. I'll just advise you to be moral tolerant and God conscious.

I can assure you that if she stays in deeper life and follows their teachings on behavior, morals she won't become loose.

How you handle this situation will determine a lot about ur futures
Okay,thanks bro.
Re: Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2017
TheRealOwner:

Since you are familiar with Deeper Life, I'm sure you can get their tapes and give her to be listening to. You can follow their teachings without attending the church
Okay.
Re: Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
A big thanks to those that have contributed to this thread with advise,your contributions change me positively and I have learnt somethings from it,love you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 / NL Traditional Religion Thread / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin’s Church, Mercyland Catches Fire – [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.