Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? (5938 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Were Some Prayers Meant For God's Ears Alone? (Pic) / Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Why Did God Not Pierce Holes on Our Ears?
You do not need to be a medical doctor or have a specialized knowledge to know the various parts of man’s body that God has put holes and the functions those holes are meant to perform.

I will mention some of the parts of human’s body where God had bored holes and the reasons for which He bore those holes on human’s body.

-1. Mouth – basically for feeding and talking.

-2. Nostrils- basically for breathing.

-3. Ear drums – for hearing.

-4. Human’s private parts (both male and female) – urinating and child production.

-5. Anus – for defecating.

-6. Body pores – for passing out sweats.

-7. Woman’s bosom – for breastfeeding children.

These are, perhaps, all the places God has bored holes in our bodies and the functions those holes perform.
However, God did not pierce or bore holes on our ears. What could be the reason why God did not pierce the ears of human beings?

-1. Did He forget to pierce the ears of human beings?

-2. Did He leave the ears for human being to pierce by themselves?

-3. Did He just not pierce the ears for human being because the holes would not be serving any purpose if they were pierced?

For me, personally, I think the first and second reasons were out of order. They could not have been the reasons why God did not pierce our ears from birth.

Only the third reason is logical and meaningful. Our ears were not pierced from birth by God because it is not necessary for them to be pierced because if they were pierced they would not be serving and godly defined purpose.

Can you imagine that, at birth, a baby comes out of her mother’s womb with her two ears already been pierced? This will be totally abnormal and strange. In fact, this will make headlines in the newspaper.

Why then do people now pierce their ears and their daughters’ ears? The only reason was because they want to hang their ear-rings on them.
Brothers and sisters, I wish to tell you that this act of piercing ears and wearing of ear-rings and jewelries are worldly and ungodly acts. Wearing of ear-rings and jewelries has its roots in idolatry.

Pharaoh, the symbol of idols, was the first person recorded in the bible to put ring on his finger and to wear chains on his neck.

Genesis 41:41-42
41 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.

42 And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph’s hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;

From biblical point of view, wearing of chains, ear-rings, hand-rings and all jewelries have connections with idol worship. To find out this connection between jewelries and idolatry, listen to the message below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFxzFS0RE6k&t=112s

Actions
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,

• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.

• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

Prayer Of Repentance
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.

Need More Information?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1..com and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free.

We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.

Please, Share This Message And Also Drop A Comment.
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody misses the rapture. What are happening now are child’s play. In view of these, please, share our messages on different media to help circulate as fast as possible before Trumpet sounds. Also, you can drop a comment. Thank you. God bless you.

Shalom.

To Make Rapture:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.

Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.

Be filled with the Holy Spirit

Live in Holiness and Righteousness

Do all Restitutions

Cut off all worldliness.

Forgive all people.

Pray and fast.

Consecrate and study the bible.

Watch.

JESUScoming

Shalom.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

Shalom.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by LordIsaac(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Whƴ did Goɗ not circumcise men? Mƴ ɓrother, all these dogmas ƴou erect are the exact things pushing men away from Goɗ. It's not ɓƴ worƙs, ɓut ɓƴ faith. It is what proceeɗs from the heart that defiles a man. Preach the gospel as commanded ɓƴ Christ in Matthew 28, and leave those doctrines created ɓƴ men!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by thorpido(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
LordIsaac:
Whƴ did Goɗ not circumcise men? Mƴ ɓrother, all these dogmas ƴou erect are the exact things pushing men away from Goɗ. It's not ɓƴ worƙs, ɓut ɓƴ faith. It is what proceeɗs from the heart that defiles a man. Preach the gospel as commanded ɓƴ Christ in Matthew 28, and leave those doctrines created ɓƴ men!
C'est fini.
They hold on so much to manmade dogmas delivered to them by their leaders and deviate from the true message of Christ......love and forgiveness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
annyplenty:

1. Mouth – basically for feeding and talking.

-2. Nostrils- basically for breathing.

-3. Ear drums – for hearing.

-4. Human’s private parts (both male and female) – urinating and child production.

-5. Anus – for defecating.

-6. Body pores – for passing out sweats.

-7. Woman’s bosom – for breastfeeding children.

The ear canal - for sound waves to go in your ears so you can hear and have sense. God put a hole in your ear!

Don’t come and be analyzing here and there.

Holier than thou.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by LordIsaac(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
thorpido:
C'est fini.
They hold on so much to manmade dogmas delivered to them by their leaders and deviate from the true message of Christ......love and forgiveness.
In fact, the ironƴ is that, Goɗ himself gave Solomon specifications for builɗing His temple which included silver and gold. Plus, He created these things for His glorƴ. If the emphasis were on moɗeration, that would be scriptural....ɓut they holɗ on to these "weights" that always chain their consciences in guilt when Christ has paid the price. We are the most religious country on earth and shamefullƴ, the most wicked.(corrupt). Why? Because people like OP emphasize the outward, laced with hypocrisy at the detriment of true religion, as Ɓiɓle commanɗs. Anɗ in our ɗelusion, we act like we ƙnow better than those that ɓrought the gospel to Africa and terriɓlƴ, even more than Christ himself!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by spongeisback: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
I Agree OP even clothes wearing clothes and shoes is a sin. you didn't wear clothes and shoes from the womb, why do you wear it now? After all god didn't put you in clothes and shoes. If God wanted you to wear it he would've created you with it and the first recorded people to wear clothes in the bible was Adam and Eve after they sinned.

Christ died for us and we're no longer in sin. Stop wearing clothes and shoes.

Don't brush your teeth,comb,plait or cut your hair, bath or spray perfume, the only reason you do this is to seduce the pastor and draw the devil near to you.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by greenmonk: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
spongeisback:
I Agree OP even clothes wearing clothes and shoes is a sin. you didn't wear clothes and shoes from the womb, why do you wear it now? After all god didn't put you in clothes and shoes. If God wanted you to wear it he would've created you with it and the first recorded people to wear clothes in the bible was Adam and Eve after they sinned.

Christ has died for us and we're no longer in sin. Stop wearing clothes and shoes.

Don't brush your teeth,comb,plait or cut your hair, bath or spray perfume, the only reason you do this is to seduce the pastor and draw the devil near to you.

Don't ever enter aeroplane ooo. If God had wanted us to fly we would have been born with wings. We have to obey God and worship God as we were created. OP oya oo!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 26, 2018
God bless op. Stand by the truth no matter what people say on this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
LordIsaac:

In the bible, God, Himself, commanded man to circumcise. Circumcision has purpose God intends it to serve. Jesus Christ, Himself, was circumcised.

From the bible, did God ask you to pierce your ears? And if you pierced your ears, what purpose do the piercing of the ears serve?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
LordIsaac:

They are not doctrines created by men. They have foundations in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
mrAMG:

The ear canal - for sound waves to go in your ears so you can hear and have sense. God put a hole in your ear!

Don’t come and be analyzing here and there.

Holier than thou.

I already mentioned it as the ear drum, i did not know it should be called the ear canal. But you know what purpose the ear canal serves.

what purpose do the ears you pierce for your daughters serve. And even now your sons are piercing their ears and no one is rebuking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
LordIsaac:

In fact, the ironƴ is that, Goɗ himself gave Solomon specifications for builɗing His temple which included silver and gold. Plus, He created these things for His glorƴ. If the emphasis were on moɗeration, that would be scriptural....ɓut they holɗ on to these "weights" that always chain their consciences in guilt when Christ has paid the price. We are the most religious country on earth and shamefullƴ, the most wicked.(corrupt). Why? Because people like OP emphasize the outward, laced with hypocrisy at the detriment of true religion, as Ɓiɓle commanɗs. Anɗ in our ɗelusion, we act like we ƙnow better than those that ɓrought the gospel to Africa and terriɓlƴ, even more than Christ himself!

And you think God takes worldliness lightly! And you also think whatever we do with our bodies does not matter to God?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
spongeisback:

Christ died for us and we're no longer in sin. Stop wearing clothes and shoes.

Your arguments do not correlate with what we are saying!

God, Himself was the one that clothed Adam and Eve after their fall. And through out the bible, He gives guidelines on how we dress. You know the purpose the clothes and shoes serve. What purpose do the ears you pierce serve for your daughters and sons serve?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
asuustrike1:
God bless op. Stand by the truth no matter what people say on this forum

Thank you. God bless you. The truth can defend itself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by NPComplete: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Another moronic nonsense from the purveyor of extreme religious bunkum on Nairaland.
May God cure you of your delusions one day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
NPComplete:
Another moronic nonsense from the purveyor of extreme religious bunkum on Nairaland.
May God cure you of your delusions one day.

You don't need to go this far. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
NO NEED TO COMB YOUR HAIR, BRUSH YOUR TEETH, OR TRIM YOUR NAILS AS WELL.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by Martinez19(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
NO NEED TO COMB YOUR HAIR, BRUSH YOUR TEETH, OR TRIM YOUR NAILS AS WELL.
Gbam. When people can't reason, dubious clergymen reason for them. Did god provide toothpaste for us? Did God provide shaving clipper for us? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by SAMBARRY: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Op you need to get rid oF mental Slavery (religious extremism) you also need to get educated and enlightened

Now i see your constant emphasis or question was WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF EAR PIERCING ON FEMALE KIDS

Answer: so that we will differentiate male babies from female babies without checking their genitals.secondly tO beautify the female kids

So how has these become something so sinful that you claim its "worldly".look here let me tell you,its not by works of righteousness tha we are saved.if its by works of righteousness then no single nigerian is holy enough to pray to God.

Why focus so much on trivialities and outward appearance at the expense of other important things e.g our conduct with one another,integrity with man and God,the way we treat others lower than us etc
Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by frank317: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
annyplenty:

Your arguments do not correlate with what we are saying!

God, Himself was the one that clothed Adam and Eve after their fall. And through out the bible, He gives guidelines on how we dress. You know the purpose the clothes and shoes serve. What purpose do the ears you pierce serve for your daughters and sons serve?

Did God ask u to use perfume?

U keep on asking what piecing on the ear is for... Its for fixing earring to enhance beauty just like everything u do to look nice... U wear perfume, put on nice shoes (not bathroom slippers), comb it hair rub cream etc... U cannot condemn earring and not condemn others.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by Maamin(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
@ op, this is religious extremism. Earrings are not sin. If u must condemn it you have to condemn so many other things u do today that are not mentioned in the Bible. You should not use phones it is a sin
Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
frank317:

Did God ask u to use perfume?

U keep on asking what piecing on the ear is for... Its for fixing earring to enhance beauty just like everything u do to look nice... U wear perfume, put on nice shoes (not bathroom slippers), comb it hair rub cream etc... U cannot condemn earring and not condemn others.

And have you read from the bible how God condemns earring? How can you try to enhance what God Himself had proclaimed as beautiful? You are only making such abominable rather than beautiful before God. I can condemn earring. I cannot condemn others but I can condemn and rebuke the ungodly acts of others based on the Word of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by frank317: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
annyplenty:

And have you read from the bible how God condemns earring? How can you try to enhance what God Himself had proclaimed as beautiful? You are only making such abominable rather than beautiful before God. I can condemn earring. I cannot condemn others but I can condemn and rebuke the ungodly acts of others based on the Word of God.

Hope u do not barb ur hair to look nice because that would mean u are enhance ur look. Hope u do not wear perfume because u are telling God the natural smell he gave u is bad...

Pls why can u condemn earring and not condemn others? Pls which verse condemns earring in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
frank317:

Hope u do not barb ur hair to look nice because that would mean u are enhance ur look. Hope u do not wear perfume because u are telling God the natural smell he gave u is bad...

Pls why can u condemn earring and not condemn others? Pls which verse condemns earring in the Bible.

listen to the message attached, you will hear so many bible verses. I don't use perfume because most perfumes are seductive.

God told Moses to make perfume to be used for ministry work. He mentioned the ingredients to be used and the quantity to be used. He even commanded that nobody should repeat it on their own. See the scripture below.

Exo 30:34  And the LORD said unto Moses, Take unto thee sweet spices, stacte, and onycha, and galbanum; these sweet spices with pure frankincense: of each shall there be a like weight: 

Exo 30:35  And thou shalt make it a perfume, a confection after the art of the apothecary, tempered together, pure and holy

Exo 30:36  And thou shalt beat some of it very small, and put of it before the testimony in the tabernacle of the congregation, where I will meet with thee: it shall be unto you most holy. 

Exo 30:37  And as for the perfume which thou shalt make, ye shall not make to yourselves according to the composition thereof: it shall be unto thee holy for the LORD. 

Exo 30:38  Whosoever shall make like unto that, to smell thereto, shall even be cut off from his people. 

From the scripture above, you can see from the underlined, what to be used to make perfume to be used for ministry work alone.
He even commanded that it should not repeated for themselves except for God, and that it is holy unto the Lord if you follow His composition and must be used for ministry work alone.

By the time you get to Proverb 7, Satan has started manufacturing his own perfume, not according to God's composition, and used for prostitution

Pro 7:10  And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. 

Pro 7:11  (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: 

Pro 7:12  Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.) 

Pro 7:13  So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him, 

Pro 7:14  I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows. 

Pro 7:15  Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee. 

Pro 7:16  I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt. 

Pro 7:17  I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. 

Pro 7:18  Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. 

Pro 7:19  For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey: 

Pro 7:20  He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed. 

Pro 7:21  With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lol
Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by festwiz(m): 1:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Sometimes I want to pray to a god to cure some people's stupidity, but that'll be a wasted effort. OP is one of those people.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by lightwhite: 2:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Romans chapter 14.

The one who uses earrings should not condemn the one who doesn't. The one who doesn't use earrings should not condemn the one who does. They both do so to the glory of God. But let each be convinced in his mind. For everything that does not come from faith is sin..

Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

These are not the matters we should be contending about.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 6:44am On Sep 29, 2018
festwiz:
Sometimes I want to pray to a god to cure some people's stupidity, but that'll be a wasted effort. OP is one of those people.

It has not come to this!

Isaiah 1:18a says

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD

Let us reason together about this post. I have presented a case above and three possible answers that could suggest why God did not pierce our ears. You try to pick one of the answers that you think is best. Besides a message is uploaded with so many biblical verses that you can listen to and gain knowledge.

God bless you and enlighten your eyes of understanding in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by annyplenty(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2018
lightwhite:
Romans chapter 14.

The one who uses earrings should not condemn the one who doesn't. The one who doesn't use earrings should not condemn the one who does. They both do so to the glory of God. But let each be convinced in his mind. For everything that does not come from faith is sin..

Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

These are not the matters we should be contending about.

I am not condemning anyone here! I am only showing the biblical stand on an issue.

If you caught an armed robber, will you tell him to continue in his robbery? Certainly NO! If you told him to stop the robbery, are you condemning him? Certainly NO! It is called rebuking of sin and not condemning or judging. Even the Lord, Jesus Christ told the woman that was caught in the middle of adultery to go and do it no more. Was He condemning the woman? Certainly No!

The trick of the devil now is to make Christians call rebuking of sins, a condemnation, so that people can keep quiet and continue in their sins unto eventual condemnation by God!

Let us reason together!

Be cautious! anything you see moslems doing, idol worshippers doing, garage boys doing, prostitutes doing and have no basic godly purpose to human survival, wait a bit and search what the scripture says about those things.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by frank317: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2018
annyplenty:

listen to the message attached, you will hear so many bible verses. I don't use perfume because most perfumes are seductive.

God told Moses to make perfume to be used for ministry work. He mentioned the ingredients to be used and the quantity to be used. He even commanded that nobody should repeat it on their own. See the scripture below.

Exo 30:34  And the LORD said unto Moses, Take unto thee sweet spices, stacte, and onycha, and galbanum; these sweet spices with pure frankincense: of each shall there be a like weight: 

Exo 30:35  And thou shalt make it a perfume, a confection after the art of the apothecary, tempered together, pure and holy

Exo 30:36  And thou shalt beat some of it very small, and put of it before the testimony in the tabernacle of the congregation, where I will meet with thee: it shall be unto you most holy. 

Exo 30:37  And as for the perfume which thou shalt make, ye shall not make to yourselves according to the composition thereof: it shall be unto thee holy for the LORD. 

Exo 30:38  Whosoever shall make like unto that, to smell thereto, shall even be cut off from his people. 

From the scripture above, you can see from the underlined, what to be used to make perfume to be used for ministry work alone.
He even commanded that it should not repeated for themselves except for God, and that it is holy unto the Lord if you follow His composition and must be used for ministry work alone.

By the time you get to Proverb 7, Satan has started manufacturing his own perfume, not according to God's composition, and used for prostitution

Pro 7:10  And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. 

Pro 7:11  (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: 

Pro 7:12  Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.) 

Pro 7:13  So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him, 

Pro 7:14  I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows. 

Pro 7:15  Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee. 

Pro 7:16  I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt. 

Pro 7:17  I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. 

Pro 7:18  Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. 

Pro 7:19  For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey: 

Pro 7:20  He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed. 

Pro 7:21  With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him. 

Look at how something written to somebody called Moses in another culture, society and time is a guide for u in 2018 in faraway Nigeria.
You don't even know who those people are, if they really connected with the creator or made it up, u don't even know if the story is true, u just carry am for head.

Fuq it... I thank God everything religion have been stripped off me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by LordReed(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2018
So why did God make male penis foreskin that he's just gonna ask people to cut off?
Re: Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? by greenmonk: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
annyplenty:

I already mentioned it as the ear drum, i did not know it should be called the ear canal. But you know what purpose the ear canal serves.

what purpose do the ears you pierce for your daughters serve. And even now your sons are piercing their ears and no one is rebuking.
The Jets you are buying what purpose do they serve? You are just looking for who to indoctrinate. Salvation is between you and God who sees the inner heart. You judge others but when it is applied to you, you turn around and call it blessing from God.
If you read the Bible you will see where it said men should not shone their head but what do we see today with men of God despite the warning from Christ that you should remove the pole in your own eyes first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Givers Never Lack / Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic / Child Marriage In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.